The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sea Sand Island

5 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sea Sand Island Empty Sea Sand Island

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 2:55 pm

Sea Sand Island

You receive a letter in the mail, stating that you have won a free vacation. Yeah, right, you think to yourself as you throw away the scamming ad. A week or so later, you get the exact same thing in the mail for a second time. But this time it says everything on the island, and all of the fun stuff you can do in an organized list. You again, throw it away without even taking a glance at the activities. Almost a month later, you receive a hand writing letter in the mail for the same island. You decide to open it. I mean, if they go through all the trouble you can at least look at it, right?

Dear Recipient,
You have been chosen out of many others to take a part out of your life and come to our vacation and resort island, Sea Sand Island. We are aware that you have been ignoring our letters, and really hope you call us. Our number is shown at the bottom of this page. Now, I bet you are wondering about how this amazing island is so special compared to others. Well, we have the most activities out of all other resorts. Not to mention good food, games, and service from all of our magically hotels that have many themes and shows.

Following is a list of all activities, restaurants, hotels, and events happening on Sea Sand Island:

Activities of the Island:
Surfing
Wake Boarding
Wind-Surfing
Golfing
Frisbee
Volleyball
Fencing
Bicycling
Canoeing
Sky Diving
Bowling
Archery

Restaurants:
Sandy Feet Café – a coffee shop
The Grill – a burger joint
Citrus – a blended drink shop
Taco Schmaco – a Mexican Food place
The Luau – a Hawaiian grill
Crissy’s Creamery – an ice cream store
Sub-What Delicious – a sandwich shop
Pret-a-Pretzel – a pretzel stand
Coco Heaven – a chocolate store

Hotels: (Animals allowed)
Cloud 9 – theme in the sky
Sleep-E-Z – luxuoriuos
Hillside Hotel – nature theme
The Rock Stop – rock music theme
Rap Around Hotel –with rap and hip-hop theme
The Hotel – Perfectly Normal Hotel

Events:
Circus Performers
Paramore Performances
Ke$ha Performances
A play for children
An animal show
American Idol Performance Featured Here
Car Shows
Dance Off
Magic Show

Member Owned Shops
DeNiel's Paws and Claws - A pet store, Alison DeNiel
Lavaliere Ali - A jewelry shop, Alison DeNiel
The Skate Emporium - A skate shop, Tripp Jason Valley
Way Off Broadway - A drama shop, Jaze Aurora Blake

(If you want us to add anything to these lists, please mention it to me)

Now if you with to come to Sea Sand Island, please send us this form through (PM).

Full Name:
Personality:
Description: (Pictures okay)
Activities:
Talents:
Hotel:

Island Rules:
- No Perfect Characters
- No characters from like movies and stuff such as Edward Cullen
- If leaving the island, tell me first

Thanks! 1-234-567-8910

Characters:

Mandy-Love
Holden Rhonda Terraline - 18, The Rock Stop
Rani Constence Hart - 17, Cloud 9 Hotel

Tripp Jason Valley - 19, Sleep E-Z Hotel
Seth Vincent Requelle - 19, Sleep E-Z Hotel

Leah_hope92
Isabelle Claire Adler - 18, owns the Sleep E-Z Hotel, and stays there

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Alison Aurora DeNeil - 18, Sleep-E-Z Hotel

Lil_peanut7
Tally Woods - 18, Cloud 9

Sweettee11
Jaze Aurora Blake - 18, Cloud 9

Last edited by Mandy-Love on 6/12/2010, 8:39 pm; edited 9 times in total
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Sea Sand Island ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Sea Sand Island Empty Re: Sea Sand Island

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 2:56 pm

[FIRST POST!!]

Full Name: Alison Aurora DeNeil
Personality: Alison is kinda a small kid inside. She loves magic markers that smell like food, friends that will stick by her but can also hold things about their heads, fashion, low-fat snacks, carmel-centered chocolates, flavored water, Gucci and other top lables, chocolate covered raisins and dislikes all nuts except for cashews and almonds (only when covered in chocolate). Dislikes plain drinks, jell-o, skirts longer than four inches above the knee, rats and rat-like creatures, car trips, and flying. Alison is especially good at manipulating, backstabbing, blackmailing, cooking, fashion, creativity, lying, making sure she gets what she wants, Feild hockey, and Volleyball. Alison lies, of course, but is it really better to not tell a person everything than lie? Alsion is very catchy. She has a bright personality that draws you to her. That's usualy how she gets her boyfriends and followers. Alison is most likely the most ignorant soul on this very earth. She ignores this fact, eventhough she knows it. Sometimes, she even flaunts it. Alison is extreamelly creative. She enjoys making little things for her friends. FRom braclets to slippers. Eventhough Alison is a... well... you know what I mean, if you're needing a shoulder to lean on, she's oddly always ther for you. Alsion isn't afraid to keep secrets from her closest friends. And when she does, she turns very defensive. Alison's name means 'Of Sacred Flame'. She loves sports like Lacrosse, Volleyball, and pretty much every other sport in the world. Boys love her, since she's gorgeous and smart at once.
Description: (Pictures okay) Ali's hair is a very light shade of blonde, with small brown locks parting every know and then. The natural appearance of Alison's hair is very small waves, but rarely straightens it, because it takes too much work since her hair is difficult to style. But everyone she knows says that it looks better that way. Her eyes are large, blinding blue, and most always covered in a light shade of mascara and eye-liner. The color varies from grays to blues, but they always held a number of black specks surrounding the actual iris.These were definitely the most prominent feature of Alison DeNeil. Some days they were darker than other. Some days they were lighter than others. It really all depended on her mood, but no matter the day, there were always small black specks encircling the iris and dotting the grey and blue color. They were pretty if you could actually get up close enough to notice them. Her face is shaped gracfully in a heart, with high cheekbones, and a perfectly, slightly upturned nose. Alison uses her gorgeous looks to an advantage sometimes, by playing with boy's minds and flirting. Almost unnoticable freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, jawline, and cheeks. They are hardly noticeable most of the time and required you be extremely close to even be able to tell they were there. Normally her face was coated in a small layer of make-up. Black mascara, eye-liner, and a lighter colored eye-shadow for her eyes. She has perfectly currled rosy pink lips. Alison loves to stand out and be different. Meaning ballet flats, mini skirts, and graphic tee-shirts hung all around her closet. Normaly she would wear denim jackets, tank tops, and shirts that would compliment her body the best. Alison has a thin body, but slightly muscular with all the sports she's active in. Alison usually wears jeans and when she doesn't, she would wear denim skirts. Alison belives that belts is what makes people stand out, and is another step to reaching popularity, eventhough she is usualy always at the top. All of different colors, too. Pink, green, black, orange, red, and maybe even some multi-colored rope belts. Alison wil wear almost any kind of top-named shoe. She might even wear pumps once in a while. Alison wears jewlary almost everyday and her family is wealthy, so she could buy the whole mall. She wears top-brand clothes and even might lie sometimes about her brands. Thin, about 100lb and 5'8.
Activities: All of them
Talents: Singing, Dancing, Drawing, and Acting.
Dislikes: Above
Hotel: The most expensive one.

Sea Sand Island 2zss2klSea Sand Island 2rdcgt4Sea Sand Island 98812p

Last edited by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 6/12/2010, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Sea Sand Island SiggySea Sand Island SiggySea Sand Island SiggySea Sand Island SiggySea Sand Island SiggySea Sand Island Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 2:58 pm

FORM:

Name- Isabelle Claire Adler
Age- 18
Gender- female
Description- Isabelle has chocolate brown hair all the girls wish they had, with a lighter strand of brown here and there. Her hair style is different everyday, as she likes to mix things up, whether it be straight one day, it could be curly the next, and so on. Belle's eyebrows are arched, and pretty thin, but at a good rate, considering she goes to the spa about every week [manicure, pedicure, while once every now and again, waxing]. Big, sparkling brown eyes, that'll always catch your attention. Belle wears only a very light amount of make-up, usually mascara, eye shadow, and lip gloss. When you look straight into her eyes, you can tell under that innocent girl hides a big secret. Maybe a questioning look, or a depressed look. A heart-shaped face, with pink & plump lips, often having a thin coat of lip gloss. She has a natural tan, it being so easy for her to tan, but not too tan, but not pale I would say either. She has pretty pearly whites, almost shining. Perfectly straight, and purely white, thats for sure. Isabelle will usually wears things pretty casual, such as flats, a nice dress, nothing much. Her favorite is some denim shorts, and this really pretty white shirt, that has gems along the neck. She also likes to mix up her clothes, but you'll always find her with a piece of jewelry, whether it be a necklace, anklet, bracelet, or whatever. Belle hates people who try to hard and over accessorize, wearing tacky bands and such. Sometimes she'll feel like wearing a dress, while the next day she might wear some jeans and a jersey. She tries to be that unforgettable optomitrist, but when she's alone, she'll curl up in corner and cry. She knows she's made a load of mistakes, and regrets them. Most of them she's never told anyone about. Not even family. Usually people say she looks so much to her mom, but that's actually a compliment, so lets face it, her mom is more than beautiful.
Personality- Isabelle can be a very sweet & nice girl, but you hurt her one time, she's gonna make you miserable. Or she can simply be naive, and get over it the next ten minutes, it depends on what. She can make fun of you, gossip about you, blackmail, and many more to make you feel caved in. Sometimes she's not a people person, and wants to stay miles away from you, while other times she'll be wide eyes and be the person of the party, taking on and on. But if she doesn't like you, she usually has a reason. She's so very stubborn, not to mention independent. Very swift on her feet, not making a single sound. Isabelle is very good at keeping secrets, her keeping her own at the same time. She's very unique, supportive, and caring. Soaring confidence, because she doesn't pay attention to anybody who tries to lower it. Truly, they're probabley also this. While she says this, she goes out and does just the same to people. Make fun of them. Why? It makes her feel better about herself. Everybody has a reason, and that's hers. She knows she's a hypocrite saying it's wrong to make fun of when does it to everybody else at times, but she just doesn't fully take it in. . A natural born leader, and loves it. Vegan.
Hotel- Sleep E-Z [if possible, can she maybe own it?]
Activities- All.
Other- Cool thread. (;

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/12/2010, 3:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 2:59 pm

(I will add!)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 3:02 pm

[Can they own a shop like on Tsw?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 3:04 pm

[Um, you didn't add mine on the first post, Mandily. OMG, I'm so gonna get the most posts on here. XD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Sea Sand Island SiggySea Sand Island SiggySea Sand Island SiggySea Sand Island SiggySea Sand Island SiggySea Sand Island Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 3:05 pm

(Sure...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 3:06 pm

[It's on. xD]

[By the way, it might be because you edited right after she saw. But she'll get to it. (;]

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/12/2010, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 3:06 pm

[Hmmm? I was talking to Mandy...]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 3:07 pm

[I know. I was saying, I'm also gonna try to be the most active.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 3:08 pm

[Lol, this always happends when I say sometihng like this. Then you challange me.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 3:08 pm

(I added it Cassaly...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 3:11 pm

[I know. :3 I'm way too competive. Razz]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 3:14 pm

(LOL. So rp peoples?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 3:18 pm

I had been getting letters inviting me to a cheap ad. Usually, being the wealthiest person in the world, I ignored them and threw away the ad. Months past and it was the last day of school. I would be going to HArvard Medical in the fall, so I was busy cramming when my mother called from the kitchen and instructed me that I had mail. When I opened it, something flew in my head. You need exitment in your life. So here I was, at the hairdresser. "You look gorgeous, as always." My hairstylest said as she welcomed me in. "But, darlin', your ends are split." She said, chewing viciously on gum. The scent of the gum reached my nose and I wrinkled my nose, Fruit Punch, my least favirote. All I could hope was that she wouldn't drop the gum in my gorgeous blonde hair by accident. "You too, Alexis, have you lost weight?" I asked, which was usualy the compliment I gave her. She blushed as I rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking. Alexis was from Jamaica, but had a strong Detroit accent that was had to not notice. "Alright, hon'. Watcha looking for today?" She asked, taking my shoulders and lowering me to the plush maroon leather chair that had some nail rippings from angered little kids that were forced to get their hair cut. "You're outfit is gorgeous," She complimented, snipping away my split ends. I glanced down at my expensive denim mini skirt and pink tanktop with the words 'Juicy Couture' written in elegant golden script with silver and golden shooting stars on it. I was wearing 642 carat rubies high heels. The rubies looked hotpink with my outfit, one of the most expensive shoes in the world. I was wearing the most expensive purse in the world- Ginza Tanaka’s purse – $1.9 million. “I Do” nailpolish flowed on my fingers. "I Do" is just such a nail polish—and it’s the most expensive nail polish in the world. You won’t find this expensive nail polish at your local Sephora store. Created as a collaboration between women’s beauty magazine Allure, Essie Cosmetics, Platinum Guild International (PGI) and British platinum supplier Johnson Matthey, “I Do” is made with powdered platinum and debuted at JCK-Las Vegas in 2005. The first batch of this luxury nail polish was displayed in a special bottle created by PGI and designer Henry Dunay and made of—you guessed it—pure platinum. The platinum bottle of “I Do” is valued at $55,000. I glanced at my silver gorgeous McLaren F1 outside the window and watched as people's eyes widened as they walked by. "Done," Alexis said, turning me towards the mirror. My blonde hair was currled, bouncing with each step. My sidebangs grazed over my creamy heart-shaped face. "Can you hook me up with a room?" She asked as as I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "Alexis. My family owns the Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi hotel. Most expensive in the world, it's hard to 'hook you up' when your not paying. If we let anyone in for free, it wouldn't be the most expensive. It would be the poorest hotle in the world, hon." I said with a smirk, throwing a few crumpled bills on the table and walking out, ignoring drooling boys from close and afar.

I climbed swiftly into my car and drove off to the jet, where eight suitcases of my hotpink luggage that my limo driver was unloading. I gave him a Hollywood kiss, which ment you put your faces next to eachother and make a kissing sounds. "Goodbye, Revor." I waved as I took my Clive Christian's Imperial Majesty: Price $215,000. It was a British designer Clive Christian's creation has recently been voted in the Guiness Book of World Records the most expensive perfume in the world. The 16.9-ounce perfume bottle is stuck into the 18-carat gold collar that is adorned with a five-carat diamond. Only five bottles are made annually, justifying the eye-popping price. But this smelled like actually Vanilla, not like all that fake artificial purfume. A smile currled onto my light rose colored lips and applied coat of Mocha-flavored lipgloss. As I climbed up the private jet, I turned my head, my silk scarf bandana wrapped on my head. Hours passsed and I was the first one on the island. "Hello?" I called.

Last edited by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 6/12/2010, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 3:18 pm

[Sure, Tripp and Isabelle?]

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/12/2010, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 3:19 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:I had been getting letters inviting me to a cheap ad. Usually, being the wealthiest person in the world, I ignored them and threw away the ad. Months past and it was the last day of school. I would be going to HArvard Medical in the fall, so I was busy cramming when my mother called from the kitchen and instructed me that I had mail. When I opened it, something flew in my head. You need exitment in your life. So here I was, at the hairdresser. "You look gorgeous, as always." My hairstylest said as she welcomed me in. "But, darlin', your ends are split." She said, chewing viciously on gum. The scent of the gum reached my nose and I wrinkled my nose, Fruit Punch, my least favirote. All I could hope was that she wouldn't drop the gum in my gorgeous blonde hair by accident. "You too, Alexis, have you lost weight?" I asked, which was usualy the compliment I gave her. She blushed as I rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking. Alexis was from Jamaica, but had a strong Detroit accent that was had to not notice. "Alright, hon'. Watcha looking for today?" She asked, taking my shoulders and lowering me to the plush maroon leather chair that had some nail rippings from angered little kids that were forced to get their hair cut. "You're outfit is gorgeous," She complimented, snipping away my split ends. I glanced down at my expensive denim mini skirt and pink tanktop with the words 'Juicy Couture' written in elegant golden script with silver and golden shooting stars on it. I was wearing 642 carat rubies high heels. The rubies looked hotpink with my outfit, one of the most expensive shoes in the world. I was wearing the most expensive purse in the world- Ginza Tanaka’s purse – $1.9 million. “I Do” nailpolish flowed on my fingers. "I Do" is just such a nail polish—and it’s the most expensive nail polish in the world. You won’t find this expensive nail polish at your local Sephora store. Created as a collaboration between women’s beauty magazine Allure, Essie Cosmetics, Platinum Guild International (PGI) and British platinum supplier Johnson Matthey, “I Do” is made with powdered platinum and debuted at JCK-Las Vegas in 2005. The first batch of this luxury nail polish was displayed in a special bottle created by PGI and designer Henry Dunay and made of—you guessed it—pure platinum. The platinum bottle of “I Do” is valued at $55,000. I glanced at my silver gorgeous McLaren F1 outside the window and watched as people's eyes widened as they walked by. "Done," Alexis said, turning me towards the mirror. My blonde hair was currled, bouncing with each step. My sidebangs grazed over my creamy heart-shaped face. "Can you hook me up with a room?" She asked as as I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "Alexis. My family owns the Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi hotel. Most expensive in the world, it's hard to 'hook you up' when your not paying. If we let anyone in for free, it wouldn't be the most expensive. It would be the poorest hotle in the world, hon." I said with a smirk, throwing a few crumpled bills on the table and walking out, ignoring drooling boys from close and afar.

I climbed swiftly into my car and drove off to the jet, where eight suitcases of my hotpink luggage that my limo driver was unloading. I gave him a Hollywood kiss, which ment you put your faces next to eachother and make a kissing sounds. "Goodbye, Revor." I waved as I took my Clive Christian's Imperial Majesty: Price $215,000. It was a British designer Clive Christian's creation has recently been voted in the Guiness Book of World Records the most expensive perfume in the world. The 16.9-ounce perfume bottle is stuck into the 18-carat gold collar that is adorned with a five-carat diamond. Only five bottles are made annually, justifying the eye-popping price. But this smelled like actually Vanilla, not like all that fake artificial purfume. A smile currled onto my light rose colored lips and applied coat of Mocha-flavored lipgloss. As I climbed up the private jet, I turned my head, my silk scarf bandana wrapped on my head. Hours passsed and I was the first one on the island. "Hello?" I called.

Last edited by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 6/12/2010, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 3:24 pm

[Cass & Mandy, rp on our prp?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 3:37 pm

(Okay... first of all I love your starting Cass. And I will use Tripp with Issabelle, and a new guy with Alison... xD)
(His name will be Seth.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 3:38 pm

(And does anyone wanna rp with one of my girls? Sad)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 3:39 pm

[I'll make a boy and he could RP with her]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 3:41 pm

[And thanks! Sure!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 3:49 pm

(Thanks cass...)

Seth walked down the coast of the wonderful new island he had been staying at. But, he felt lonely with not another person there with him. Or at least whom he was aware of. Seth started to hear a distant voice called for somebody. He turned around and saw a gorgeous girl with blonde hair standing before him.

(Hey can you guys help me with TwigWriSum?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 3:51 pm

[Meeee! what do you need?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 3:53 pm

"Hi, I'm Alison Aurora DeNeil. I'm here for the summer island vacation." I stated, smiling slightly, shaking his hand as my luggage fell from the plane above. I let out a small squeal as the suitcases landed around my body. "Who are you?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next