The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagle Island

2 posters

Go down

Eagle Island Empty Eagle Island

Post by Dark Fairytales 3/13/2010, 1:33 am

Eagle Island
How it all started:
Rose woke up...wet? She looked around her to see she was in a small box, with one small hole where a little water had come in. She was floating in the ocean on the coast of an island. She clawed and clawed until she made her way out of the wooden crate. After a week she had explored the entire island. It wasn't too big. There were no other animals here except for prey she could eat.

This Roleplay is about birds. It is on an island where many birds on their way to zoos end up after a ship crash or maybe just trying to fly away. It is ruled by two groups, The Ones Who Fly High (eagles) and The Ones Who Fly High (hawks). The Ones Who Fly Highest are the overall leaders, most eagles think they are the best but the leader of the entire island is RoseFlight. The leader of the Second in Command group is ThornFlight. More clans will be added depending on how many of a certain type of bird there is.Until there is a group created all birds who are not an eagle or hawk will be called "The Ones Who Fly Low".

Territory:
A sort of small island. At the north tip of the island are many mountains and the Highest Mountain Of All has a steep cliff that faces the island. On the very edge of this cliff is The Tree of Tall Being. It is the only tree on the mountains and is where Rose spends most of her time. Her nest is right below it sitting in a crevise of the cliff. A river runs through the middle of the island West to East. The East end of the river is The Mountain of Stone with The Waterfall of Peace. At the top of this waterfall is a tall rock that at the tip holds Thorn's nest. At the west end is a hot spring and to the south is a beach with many broken wooden crates lie. In the middle is a dense forest with many hills.

Rules
1• Follow all general rules
2•If you are going to mate birds, I am not going to give you a certain amount of days before you may do this, all I ask is to not start the Rp and do something like this:
Rose flew over to a bird she had not yet met. "Hello will you be my partner?" she asked.
That is not what would happen!
3•If you are going to have eggs only up to 10.
4•Have fun!!

Form::
----Please send this to me before roleplaying. I must accept it first.
Name:
Personality:
Description:

Members~~~~~~~~~~

The Ones who Fligh Highest~Eagles
Leader-RoseFlight-Bald Eagle-GummyBear
Flyer-Falcon-Bald Eagle-CheezDoodle

The Ones Who Fligh High~Hawks
Leader-ThornFlight-Type unknown-GummyBear

!!!!!!!!PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Eagle Island DN41
Eagle Island Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Eagle Island Empty Re: Eagle Island

Post by Rosebell32 7/22/2010, 3:08 pm

Name:Camilia "Cami"
Personality: Cami is sweet she is very very competitive she has a hard time learning that someone is nice and kind.
Description: White feathers and black polka dots.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down