The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulanio Island

+9
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
~>*Alexis*<~
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
*Miranda*
liz1289
Abbieteddytunes09
Jesus4Eternity
Mandy-Love
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
13 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Rulanio Island Empty Rulanio Island

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/29/2009, 3:36 pm

Maturity- Characters can hug/kiss/hold hands/get married/have kids/ phisical fights so you have to be pretty mature
Fantasy- Not much. I mean, one acadamy is a spy acadamy

Welcome to Rulanio(Rue-Lain-e(name of letter)-oh) Island

One child laughes, another grumbles and slipped on his/her headphoes. The teacher snatches it off their head and confines it for the rest of the trip. All the children are from ages eleven to eighteen, or six through twelfth grade. Why all this commotion, you ask? It's the end of the year and there hasn't been any fights or expultions. This school has some of the nastiest, undergroomed, juvinile deliquents in the whole state. But it wasn't ment to be that way, there is also the sweetest, kindest, kind-hearted, and quietest students. Everything is topsy-turvy, some cheerleaders would like the dark, gloomy boys while those boys will sometimes like the book-smarts girls. But that isn't what it's about. Their 'prize' is that about twenty of them are specially chosen to go on the trip of a life time- Venice, Italy. But everything changes when they are flying through a storm and there is a loud rumbling, that should not happen. Everyone's loud talking turns into mumbling when- BAM! Something crashed and everyone right then and there has something in common- they're frightened and screaming. I'm going to die. Circled the heads of most children. Everyone holds their breath as the plane collides with the ground. There is a moment of silence before everyone starts screaming, wondering if they were dead or not. All the girls push the boys foward, making them go and check out that everything was alright. Friendships form, enemys re-connect, and all sanity is lost. This is Rulanio Island.

==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~ ==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~ ==

Rules(Must be followed!):

No Godmoding: This means having your character invincible or completely perfect. (Ex: Bob is cute, tall, skinny, plays every sport, popular, and every girl likes him)

Use Good Grammar: Please use your best grammar and spelling for others to read easily. Don't be lazy. Try your best. It's not like I'm asking you to spell every word in the dictionary.

Don’t start anything Without Permission: This means new characters, twists in the plot, or anything else that would involve any characters but yourself.

Characters May Not All Be From One School

Characters can hug/kiss/hold hands/get married/have kids

You can only have a kid/get married if you are eighteen

You can only have a kid if your married

All Rules Must Be Followed

Kids must be 12-19. No older or younger.

==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~ ==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~==~♥️♦️~ ==

Form:

First Name:
Last Name:
Description:
Personatlity:
Family:
History:

Possible Schools:

Gemerald Acadamy For Exeptional Young Women: Ranges from girls fourteen to eighteen. A dark secret hidden behind the walls of this school. It might be horrible or wonderful. Everyone thinks of you as snobby, know-it-all females. This school has plaid uniform that consists of a plaid black and green skirt, black leggings, white flannel shirt, matching jacket, and black tie. One out of your five characters may attend this school. -Located in Arvada, Colorado

Harland Boarding School: Ranges from all children, sixth through twelfth grade. This school is for undeserving juvinile delinquets who's parents couldn't take any more of them. This school contains the most gloomy, undeserving children you could ever imagine. Why would anyone stay here, you ask? Because these kids are able to be with kids who understand them. Two out of you five characters may go to this school. -Located in Velva, North Dakota

Skyhights Public School: Middle/High School. They are combined. This is just a normal puplic school with all kinds of normal... or seemingly normal kids. There a groups, like the popular kids, skater jerks, jocks, book worms, and just kids in the shadows. It runs like a normal public school, the popular kids take over everything, the ones in twelfth grade control everyone and the sixth graders are clueless. Any amount of characters you like may go to this school. -Located in Redway, California

Things you need to know:

The island is 5000miles for the perimiter(outer part)
There are no other residents except for those kids
There is nothing fancy like a pool, TV, or any of that

Members:

(This is where I'll put the members and their caharacters)

What's Going On:

This is where I'll post the date and current things that are happening

Last edited by randomgirl on 1/3/2010, 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rulanio Island SiggyRulanio Island SiggyRulanio Island SiggyRulanio Island SiggyRulanio Island SiggyRulanio Island Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Rulanio Island Empty Re: Rulanio Island

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/29/2009, 3:39 pm

Form:

First Name: Rebecca
Last Name: Livington
School: Gemerald Acadamy For Young Women
Description: Golden hair with darker golden highlights. Light pink curved lips and bright topaz eyes. Flawless skin and bright, white teeth. Thin and a bit over the average height. A heart shaped face.
Personatlity: An intelligent, mysterious girl that barely likes to be around people. She loves nature and loves to explore in every way. A huge bad girl and does what she wants, when she wants.
Family: NO one

[My form]

Last edited by randomgirl on 12/29/2009, 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rulanio Island SiggyRulanio Island SiggyRulanio Island SiggyRulanio Island SiggyRulanio Island SiggyRulanio Island Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 12/29/2009, 3:52 pm

First Name: Scarlett
Last Name: Jones
School: Gemerald Acadamy for youhng women
Description: a slim tall girl with long black hair to her lower back. emerald eyes, and heart shaped face.
Personatlity: bubbly, funny, shy, bright
Family: brother and parents
History:
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Rulanio Island ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 12/29/2009, 3:54 pm

First Name: Griffon
Last Name: Mark
School: Hardland Boarding School
Description: tall skinny guy with dark black hair thats always in his face, lip ring, bright blue eyes, and muscles
Personatlity: sad, emoish, mysterious, outgoing, flirty
Family: his parents got rid of him so he doesnt remeber them much
History: went to juvy
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Rulanio Island ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/29/2009, 4:23 pm

(Please put Maturity/Fantasy rating at the top. Smile)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rulanio Island Siggy
Rulanio Island SiggyRulanio Island Siggy
Rulanio Island SiggyRulanio Island Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbieteddytunes09 12/29/2009, 5:15 pm

First Name: Claire
Last Name: Long
School: Skyhights Public School
Description: blonde hair long curls, puts a black dot near her lip like Marilyn Monroe, bright red lipstick, loads of make-up, fashionable!
Personatlity: Popular, thick, cute and that's it really and oh yeah spoilt!
Family: None
History:...
Abbieteddytunes09
Abbieteddytunes09
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Magic
Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/29/2009, 5:25 pm

[Accepeted! Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/29/2009, 5:36 pm

We were about to leave to Venice, Italy. It'll be fun. "Come on ladies! Go! Go! Go!" My gym teacher yelled as I jumped over a crocodile lake. I jumped onto a vine and swung myself far enough to get to the end of the cource. I wasn't sweating or anything. And I did it all in heels. "Alright, ladies. You're bags are packed so say goodbye and leave." The gym teacher said. Only thirty in the whole school could come, and I was one. I walked out of the high-sicurity school and waited for the plane. My boyfriend, a spy from the acadamy across the street, came over. "Bye," I smiled, kissing him. He kissed me back and took my hand. "Be careful," He whispered in my ear, kissing me again and letting go of my hand. I waved as I got on the private jet. Twenty-nine other people got on and in a while, we were in the sky. Out of nowhere, lightening struck five hours into the flight. There was a slight rumble and I felt us going down. I screamed at the top of my lungs as the plane hit the ground. We didn't land in the ocean, though. I was the first to walk out into the empty island. "Hello?" I called, looking at the girls in the plane behind me.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 12/30/2009, 12:37 pm

First Name: Samantha (Sam)
Last Name: Winter
School: Skylights Public High School/Middle School, Sam is an 8th grader.
Description: Drak brown curly hair down her back. Blue eyes, Tall, skinny.
Personatlity: Sam often wears black clothes, and would rather be alone, but she is pollite and answers when someone asks her something, but Sam doesn't ever start a conversation and isn't that social.
Family: Her Mom and Dad.
History: N/A
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/30/2009, 12:42 pm

Form:

First Name:Emma
Last Name:Laughly (pronounced LOF LEE)
School:Gemerald Academy For Exeptional Young Women
Description:Curly Blondish hair, aqua eyes. Rather fragile looking, Medium skin tone with a few freckles dotting her face.
Personatlity: Charming, Kind, Quick to fall for someone, Has a bad temper soemtimes.
Family:a single stay at home mom, And her(an only child)
History:
N/A
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/30/2009, 12:47 pm

[There are no adluts. The Gemerald Acadamy is A BOARDING SCHOOL]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/30/2009, 12:48 pm

(i didn't make her an adult O.o she's fifteen. And she's not the stay-at-home mom, that's Emma's Mom O.o)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbieteddytunes09 12/30/2009, 1:00 pm

The plane landed finally. "OMG what just happened I was to busy fanning my nails!" I said my nails are fantastic they can't be left alone 2 seconds or they'll drop! "Sam you go and find out please my nails are still wet. Oh very dear! Oh dear! There going to scratch!" I said. So Sam Smile got up and went outside to check everything. He came back in, "It's an island nothing just 3 other planes to!" he said he's smile dropping. Of course me always looking at the bright said "Oh some cute boys might be in there!" I grabbed my pink fluffy handbag and took off my heels and ran outside. "No!" I screamed "Waaaaa!" I cried. I saw a plane with hundreds of girls. How boring I thought not being able to have a boyfriend! I went back into the plane.
Abbieteddytunes09
Abbieteddytunes09
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Magic
Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/30/2009, 1:01 pm

Form:

First Name: Jasper
Last Name: Halany
School: Skyhights Public School
Description: Cute bronze hair with bright golden eyes that most girls will get lost in. He has a bright smile, forming eight-pack, and large muscles. Jasper has tan-ish, creamy colored skin and is thin. He's above average height and is simply hot.
Personatlity: A compationate, agressive boy. Jasper loves competetion and never backs down from a dare. He's loud and usually the center of attention. He has a bunch of energy that seems to never run out. Jasper is very encouraging but stubborn and does whatever he wants. He'll do anything he wants to get his way.
Family: No one
History: No one
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/30/2009, 1:06 pm

(Hmm... I have a feeling emma will have no problem meeting jasper XD)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/30/2009, 1:09 pm

[Lol. He's 18 and she's 15]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/30/2009, 1:25 pm

( I can make her 18 XD. Emma is now
18 XD)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/30/2009, 1:36 pm

[Lol, nice. I'll make his opening post]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/30/2009, 1:38 pm

(okey dokey)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/30/2009, 1:40 pm

(i need to make emma's opening post, What do you post on opening posts on here?, like on TSW they fall down a waterfall O.o)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/30/2009, 1:41 pm

[Yeah. They have to get on the plane and then crash]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/30/2009, 1:44 pm

(Ok, so say Emma was going to Paris, and then she crashes and lands at an island with a boarding school?)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/30/2009, 1:46 pm

(oops nevermind i read the front page closer XD)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/30/2009, 1:48 pm

[No, that's not how the thing goes. Read the first paragraph on the first page. ALL schools follow that]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Miranda* 12/30/2009, 2:01 pm

I stepped on the plane to Venice, Italy. Excitement ran through my whole body-That I was one of the few to be chosen for this event. I took a seat near the front next to the window, I couldn't wait until we got into the air. The pilot called for everyone to sit in their seats and be buckled, A few minutes later i could see people, who were small as ants from our view. We were about three hours into the flight when i heard voices coming from where the pilot was flying the plane, The voices got louder, and more worried sounding. Then we heard a electronic voice coming through the speakers "Attention all passengers, We are having slight difficulties that would be fixed any moment now," It sounded pre-recorded so this must happen often i thought. Just then i looked outside and i saw the that we were coming closer and closer to crashing. Everyone was screaming, But i kept quiet. I didn't know what to do, I knew that my life would come to an end soon. We were going to land in the Atlantic ocean, and i would drown. Everyone's horrified faces knew it too.

The plane was on fire. But the students and I had escaped, Alive.

(is this correct with the story?? I can change it if i need too. What do you think? it's dramatic isn't it? XD)
*Miranda*
*Miranda*
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next