The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulanio Island

+9
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
~>*Alexis*<~
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
*Miranda*
liz1289
Abbieteddytunes09
Jesus4Eternity
Mandy-Love
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
13 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Rulanio Island - Page 4 Empty Re: Rulanio Island

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 12/31/2009, 2:51 pm

(Yeah, I know. Smile Reply?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rulanio Island - Page 4 Siggy Rulanio Island - Page 4 Siggy Rulanio Island - Page 4 Siggy Rulanio Island - Page 4 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/31/2009, 2:55 pm

I saw a girl from my school, crawling out of the plane. She was in sixth grade or seventh. I walked over to her and helped her up. "You're Holly right? Or Molly? Or Kolly?" I asked, finding myself talking to myself. "So, your one of the thirty who got to go on the trip? Cool, I would just stay away from those girls. One just flipped a dude on his back in heels, a bit creepy." I said with a small chuckle.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rulanio Island - Page 4 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 4 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 4 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 4 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 4 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 4 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 12/31/2009, 2:58 pm

"I'm Holly. Th-the principal told me that I would be able to p-pass my social studies if I came here since I missed all of that unit f-for the subject, but now I'm wishing I refused." She shivered, during the plane crash some water had splashed into the plane, and onto her. I looked over at the girls, and saw how fierce some of them looked. I decided to stay away from them.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rulanio Island - Page 4 Siggy Rulanio Island - Page 4 Siggy Rulanio Island - Page 4 Siggy Rulanio Island - Page 4 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 12/31/2009, 3:07 pm

"I'm Holly. Th-the principal told me that I would be able to p-pass my social studies if I came here since I missed all of that unit f-for the subject, but now I'm wishing I refused." She shivered, her clothes drenched. "Oh, I came because they just picked my name out of a hat." I chuckled. She girl, Holly, took a peak at the girls from the seperate school. "Oh, help will come soon. Right?" I asked, climbing back onto the plane and moving past the dead piolet. I got the radio and try to tune into the school or airport station. All static. I walked back out. "Um, mabey not. It looks like we're stuck here." I said quietly.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rulanio Island - Page 4 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 4 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 4 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 4 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 4 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 4 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 1/1/2010, 12:55 am

Form:

First Name:Geneive
Last Name: Stoners
School:Gemerald Acadamy For Exeptional Young Women
Description:Has light brown curly hair that reaches halfway down her shoulders and has light blonde coloring on some spots of her hair, especially at her bangs. Has startling gray eyes but looks silver sometimes. Has creamy colored skin(not pale and not too tan) and is a bit overweight and is a average height.
Personatlity: Bold, risky and adventerous is how most people describe her.Is sorta a tomboy and sometimes wears make up. Can be very sweet, polite and helpful. Likes using big vocabulary and has to be the one 'standing out.' So yes, weird is a compliment to her. Never really worried about her looks and relationships.
Family: none
History: none really. grew up as an only child so she can be rather annoying to certain people.

Last edited by AlexisPurrincess on 1/4/2010, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 4:02 pm

[Accepted!! Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 1/2/2010, 8:06 pm

((okay! rp anyone?))
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/2/2010, 8:10 pm

First Name: Jessi
Last Name: Wolfe
School: Gemerald Acadamy For Exeptional Young Women
Description: Dirty blonde hair to her shoulders, pale skin, deep, dark, violet eyes. She almost never follows the rules. She completely changed the school uniform, too. She cut the plaid skirt with a pocket knife to be right before her finger tips, wears black knee-high converse, rolls up her sleeves and tied it at her waist to show off her belly ring. She also always has a stud in her nose piercing. You'll never find her without one of four items. 1) A cute guy 2) Her skate board signed by Tony Hawk himself 3) Gum 4) Make up(maskara, eye liner, blush, eye shadow, the whole show)
Personatlity: She's a tomboy who can be girly when she wants to be. She oves animals, plays soccer, and is a total tree-hugger. She loves to pull pranks on people, and ride horses and mountain bikes. She always falls for the wrong guy. Hopefully you can be friends with her and not get on her bad side; she has MAJOR anger management issues.
Family: Litttle sister Serina(Rulanio Island - Page 4 Icon_evil), single mom, and cousin Bethany(Rulanio Island - Page 4 Icon_cool).
History: She grew up having to raise herself and her little sister, who she hates. After her parents died, her cousin moved in with them and they instantly became best friends. She's been with almost every guy at the other schools, and let's just say she lets loose sometimes. Her whole life she was around drugs and gangs, but she actually never gave into them.

First Name: Bethany
Last Name: Black
School: Harland Boarding School
Description: Blue eyes, tanned skin, brown hair to her waist. She normally just wears her hair down, a black shirt, jeans, and her favorite pair of sneaks from Rue 21.
Personatlity: She's a bad girl who'll do almost anything to get what she wants.
Family: Aunt Shannon, cousins Jessi(Rulanio Island - Page 4 Icon_queen) and Bethany(Rulanio Island - Page 4 Icon_flower)
History: Her parents died and she moved in with her aunt and her daughters.

First Name: Serina
Last Name: Wolfe
School: Skyhights Public School: Middle/High School
Description: Dirty blonde(almost brown) hair past her waist, tanned skin, freckles, braces, emerald green eyes. She normally wears just a plain pink blouse, a denim skirt to her anckles, and black flats.
Personatlity: She's in what would be called the "middle class" of her high school. She's not a dork, has a ton of friends, she's not popular, but she's well known. She's a total girly-girl and a teacher's pet. She loved to help her mom out around the house, and she actually likes homework.
Family: Single mom, sister Jessi(Rulanio Island - Page 4 Affraid), cousin Bethany(Rulanio Island - Page 4 Icon_pale).

History: Raised by her sister, loved school.

(kk. who and who?)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 8:16 pm

[Accepted! Would you like to RP with Jasper? He's 18, let me get his form]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 8:17 pm

randomgirl wrote:Form:

First Name: Jasper
Last Name: Halany
School: Skyhights Public School
Description: Cute bronze hair with bright golden eyes that most girls will get lost in. He has a bright smile, forming eight-pack, and large muscles. Jasper has tan-ish, creamy colored skin and is thin. He's above average height and is simply hot.
Personatlity: A compationate, agressive boy. Jasper loves competetion and never backs down from a dare. He's loud and usually the center of attention. He has a bunch of energy that seems to never run out. Jasper is very encouraging but stubborn and does whatever he wants. He'll do anything he wants to get his way.
Family: No one
History: No one

[It's short but I didn't have alot of tim Razz]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/2/2010, 8:26 pm

(kk. i'll start[<-sign of opacalips(sp?)!])

"Serina, where's my food?"

"And mine, too pipsqueak."

"I'm coming! Geeze." I handed them both a coconut.

I got out my pocket knife from my pocket and cut mine open. I started drinking it. I gave the knife to Bethany.

"Thanks." I cut open the coconut and gave her back the knife.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/2/2010, 8:34 pm

"So, where is everyone? There was a whole plane full of us."

"I think I saw most of the others go the other way."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 8:47 pm

I saw three girls, one from my school, and the others from another one of the two. They were cutting open coconuts and eating them. I think the girl from my school was named Selena or Serina or something. I walked over to them, one reminded me of the girl who flipped over the boy from one of the schools. I walked over to the three and sat down. "Hi, I'm Jasper." I said with a slight smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/2/2010, 8:52 pm

I jumped in my seat as someone came up. I took one look at him and my eyes widened. I walked up to him. "Hi. I'm Bethany. But you can call me Beth."

I put my hand on her forhead and pushed her out of the way. "Hi. I'm Jessi."

I rolled my eyes. "Hey Jasper. 'member me?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 9:02 pm

The girl who was wearing a black t-shirt and brown hair to her waist walked up to me. "Hi. I'm Bethany. But you can call me Beth." She greeted me. "Nice to meet you," I smiled. Just then a girl with dirty blonde hair and violet eyes put her hand on Beth' forhead and pushed her out of the way. "Hi. I'm Jessi." She said to me. I smiled at her. She's sorta pretty.... I thought. Serina rolled eyes eyes. "Hey Jasper. 'member me?" She asked. "Sure, hey Serina." I greeted her.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/2/2010, 9:05 pm

I raised an eyebrow "You two know eachother?"

"How?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 9:13 pm

Jessi raised an eyebrow "You two know eachother?" She asked. I shrugged. "Sure," I smiled. "How?" Beth asked. "We go to the same school," I told them both at once, flicking some bronze hair off my forehead.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/2/2010, 9:15 pm

My heart skipped two beats when he flipped his hair. Man, he cute!

"Oh, cool. Your eyes are gold."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 9:29 pm

"Oh, cool. Your eyes are gold." Bethany said as I chuckled. "Yeah, and your eyes are blue," I replied. "It's a bit weird, though." I smiled. "So, I guess we're going to be here a while, there isn't any reception for the radio. And some idiot didn't put batteries in the emergency radio," I sighed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/2/2010, 9:35 pm

I pulled out my cell. "No signal?!"

"You're such an airhead."

"Oh, shut up."

"So, what do we do now?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 10:01 pm

Jessi pulled out her cell. "No signal?!" She squealed. "You're such an airhead." Serina accused. "Oh, shut up." Beth shot out. "So, what do we do now?" She asked as I shrugged. "I guess build a shelter. We divide the island into parts. The Harland school, one side for girls and one for boys. The Gemerald Acadamy gets more since it's all girls. The Skyheights will be divided into girls and boys. I think this one girl can sew so she'll be a big help. And you have a pocket knife so we can open coconuts and other things we find." I replied with a shrug. "It's getting late so I guess we can start. There is some food, blankets, and pillows in the planes,right?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/2/2010, 10:09 pm

I smiled. "Hey. . .About that. . .Hehe, it's actually a funny story. . ."

"Beth, where is everything?"

"All the way on the other side of the island."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 10:19 pm

Beth smiled. "Hey. . .About that. . .Hehe, it's actually a funny story. . ." She said, trailing off. "The Harland plane, where did it land?" I asked, biting my bottom lips. "Beth, where is everything?" Serina asked. "All the way on the other side of the island." Beth blurted out. "So while Skyheights and Gemerald Acadamy are on one side of the island, Harland is on the other?" I asked, standing up. "I'll be there in back in ten minutes tops. Football, ya know?" I asked, starting to jog and getting faster as I reached the Harland plane. I climbed in and starting to grab all the blankets, pillows, and food. I ran back to the three girls and placed everything I had into the center. "I think we can make more blankets and pillows. Anyone knows how to sew?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/2/2010, 10:26 pm

"Dibs." I called out before he got back.

"Not fair!"

"Ah. Girl code."

"Fine. You get dibs." We shool hands.

"I know how to sew."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 10:36 pm

"I know how to sew." Serina said. "Great, what do we do now?" I asked. "Come on, it's getting dark." I said, getting up. "Let's go get some thick leaves and make some shelter." I said, heading to a large tree and started picking off the large leaves, about the leangth of my arm and the size of three arms put side-by-side.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next