The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulanio Island

+9
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
~>*Alexis*<~
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
*Miranda*
liz1289
Abbieteddytunes09
Jesus4Eternity
Mandy-Love
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
13 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Rulanio Island - Page 5 Empty Re: Rulanio Island

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/2/2010, 10:41 pm

"You want any help with those?" I offered.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 10:47 pm

"You want any help with those?" Jessi offered. "Sure, just pick some off and climb up the tree to get other ones." I told her. After a few hours, it was getting pretty hot. I pulled off my shirt and climbed a tree, getting to the top and grabbing several in each hand.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rulanio Island - Page 5 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 5 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 5 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 5 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 5 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 5 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/2/2010, 10:55 pm

Form:
First Name: Macey
Last Name: Iriss
School: Gemerald Acadamy For Young Women
Description: Jet black, silky, above middle of back hair and bright blue eyes. Her eyes were so light blue, it looked like she was blind. Her skin was the color of a peach crayon, but Macey was more on the pale side. Macey had a small diamond peircing on her nose. Macey barely smiles but when she does, it lights up her whole face.
Personatlity: Competetive and agressive girl who loves to have fun and party. Macey is a total dare-devil and isn't afriad to try new things. Macey always has something to say and usually is the one who brakes silences. It's different for Macey, it gives her a headache is it's too quiet, not loud. Macey is in love with music and anything involving movement. On the other side, Macey is highly intelligent but stubborn and hard-headed.
Family: Rebecca(Like a sister to her)
History: Spy acadamy with Rebecca

Last edited by randomgirl on 1/3/2010, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rulanio Island - Page 5 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 5 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 5 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 5 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 5 SiggyRulanio Island - Page 5 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/3/2010, 12:06 am

First Name: Jake
Last Name: Parker
School: Seemingly Skyhights School. Really he never attended it, but his "military advisor" thought it would be good for him to take a break.
Description: Chestnut hair with bronze highlights and tanned skin. His right is a deep blue with a golden horizon along the pupil and lime flexes, while his left eye is a soft brown.
Personatlity: A gentlemen through and through. He was raised by some of the most respectable people in this world and is naturally a good hearted boy. He has absolutely NO experience with girls, so that can be a bit of a trouble. His social skills are outgoing and he took a two year course of human reactions and emotions, so he knows how to define emotions, but how to deal with them he's completely clueless. He helps others and opens doors for girls just because it's the right thing to do. His friendship is worth saving than risking by going out with him, so he normally doesn't get around too much. But you'd be surprised by how sincere of a companion he can really be.
Family: Sister named Valentine, brother names Jason, two parents. This is his biological family but his "adoptive" family is SOOO much different.(not really adopted, he just calls him that.)
History: Sent away from military training as a six year old because of his extroadinarily rare and useful talents. Is basically a "secret weapon" for htem and has trained his whole life to eventually break out to be the head of the military when he's twenty.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Rulanio Island - Page 5 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 1/3/2010, 1:37 am

((geneive will probally like jake. note: i said probally.))
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/3/2010, 2:16 am

[[Haha okay Smile Jake is such a ladies man in all of my rps. 'Cept for TSW on here. Here's a heart-breaker there. Razz]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 2:23 am

(yep. a heart breacker through and through)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/3/2010, 11:31 am

[All the way. I couldn't help but laugh through the whole commotion, it was so random. xD At first I mixed up the colors of Jessi's characters so I though Jessi kissed him XDD. Em, wanna RP Jake and Macey?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/3/2010, 12:48 pm

[[Okay, sure Smile]]
[[Oh, and on OASIS he was like tough-guard-person xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/3/2010, 1:08 pm

[LOL! I remember that!]

The plane crashed but no girl in the Gemerald Acadamy did a thing. This wasn't even CLOSE to all the horrible things that have happened. "Come on, gals." I said, standing up and walking through the isle with all the girls following. I glanced at myself in the mirror, my diamond nose peircing in place. We walked out in an ordaily fashion and walked out. My best fried, Rebecca, flipped a boy over on his back who was trying to talk to her. She kneed him in the knee. We all glanced at her and looked away, no emotion on our faces. The Skyheights Public School plane crashed and we didn't flinch, like we were robots. People think the girls in the Gemerald Acadamy are brats and snobby. We're not, we're spies, with the greatest training.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/3/2010, 2:10 pm

"What's going on?" I thought to myself, as the plain slightly quivered. I was silently wishin I could just jump out with my parachute, rather than have to land here. I closed my eyes for a second, as the plain shook again with more force this time. I already knew the plain was gonna crash, I myself had landed a plane several times before and this wasn't normal. I loosened my muscles, tensing up makes it more likely for you to break a bone, as the plane crashed. "Come on gals," a girl voice said as all of the girls from the same school stood up in an orderly fashioned line and left. A guy tried to talk to one of them and he was soon flipped over. "Excuse me," I said, forcefully pushing my way through them to the front of the plane. "Everyone alright?" I asked, opening the door to where the pilot usually stays.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/3/2010, 2:18 pm

"Excuse me," A boy said, forcefully pushing his way through the boys from his school to the front of the plane. "Everyone alright?" He asked, opening the door to where the pilot usually stays. "All the piolets are dead." I told him, looking at everyone. "Everyone seems fine," I shrugged, looking at the boy in the eye. "Alright, girls, class Survival, lesson #956, get to it. I'll catch up," I told them.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/3/2010, 2:30 pm

"Dangit," I muttered. Why hadn't I just landed the plane? "So, why are there a bunch of spies on this trip? I thought you Gemerald Academy girls were more secretive than that?" I asked her. I had done some training at the school by the head mistress.

[[Tell me if this isn't okay xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/3/2010, 2:33 pm

"Dangit," He muttered. "So, why are there a bunch of spies on this trip? I thought you Gemerald Academy girls were more secretive than that?" He asked. "Not when a boy invades are school, Jake. I also thought it was a school for girls," I shot back. "Unless you want to tell me something," I joked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/3/2010, 2:40 pm

"Not when a boy invades are school. I also thought it was a school for girls," she shot back. "Unless you want to tell me something," she joked. "Funny," I mused. "And we didn't have any people that specialized in your guys's training, so I did some private work with your headmistress. It's not like I ever went to your school," I said calmly and casually. "Anyways, we should leave, don't you think?" I asked, staring up at the roof that looked like it was going to crack through.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/3/2010, 3:06 pm

"Funny," He mused. "I know," I replied with a smile. "And we didn't have any people that specialized in your guys's training, so I did some private work with your headmistress. It's not like I ever went to your school," He said casually. "Weird, my mother should've told me that instead of me dropping on phon conversations and raiding her room." I told him. "Anyways, we should leave, don't you think?" He asked, staring up at the roof. I shrugged. "Sure," I said, walking over to piolet and checking his pulse, making sure he's dead. "Come on, there isn't any use for the Skyheights plane. Germerald has better chance of getting reception," I said, grabbing all the blankets, pillows, food, and strangly, an iPod speaker. I tossed it all out of the plane and heaved a fist at the plane. I walked out. "Come on, plane will collapse in three seconds." I said, pulling him out as the plane collapsed into a pile of rubble. A boy from the Skyheights school glanced at me like a weirdo.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 3:12 pm

(hey. can i rp?)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/3/2010, 3:14 pm

[It's kinda a thing between them.. Reply to Jasper?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 3:17 pm

(sorru. thought i did)
randomgirl wrote:"You want any help with those?" Jessi offered. "Sure, just pick some off and climb up the tree to get other ones." I told her. After a few hours, it was getting pretty hot. I pulled off my shirt and climbed a tree, getting to the top and grabbing several in each hand.

I helped him pick up the rest on the ground, then I climbed up some trees to get the rest.

I sighed gleefully as he took off his shirt.

"And you call me an airhead."

"OK, how about this. You're both airheads."

"Why I outa!"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/3/2010, 3:24 pm

"And you call me an airhead." I heard Jessi's faint voice. "OK, how about this. You're both airheads." Beth said. "Why I outa!" Serina shot back. I chuckled and jumped down. "These should be enough. Let's start getting twigs so we can make it sorta into a tent." I said, starting breaking off twigs off trees
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 3:25 pm

(btw, beth is green and serina is pink)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/3/2010, 3:27 pm

She pulled me out like such the typical hero they all think they are. "I can take care of myself, thank you," I smirked. I looked over at the island, taking it all in, as the image burned into my memory and I knew I'd never forget it. Literally. "Need a hand?" I asked her, though I knew she'd say no. I looked over at the forest again, my vision focusing and zooming in closer on them. "Mahogany trees. Third top tree used for building. It would be good for houses because the wood doesn' rot," I said aloud, blinking, as my normal vision came back to me. "So we might as well start exploring or making shelter," I said to her, memories of survival guides and articles replaying through my mind.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 3:28 pm

"Hey Beth, help me snap the larger ones on that log?"

"Sure." We both grabbed opposite ends of a piece of a tree that was somewhere inbetween a branch and a fat stick. We broke about four or five into fours, making hem each about four to five feet long.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/3/2010, 3:33 pm

"I can take care of myself, thank you," He smirked. "Well, my New Years resolution is to be nicer. Don't really think it's going very well," I smiled. "Need a hand?" He asked her. "Nope," I said, just for the heck of it. "Mahogany trees. Third top tree used for building. It would be good for houses because the wood doesn' rot," He said aloud, blinking. "Cool, let's go before I try to be nice again," I smirked. "So we might as well start exploring or making shelter," He said to her. "Alrady have girls doing that. Let's collect drinking water," I offered. "Got a pocket knife?" I asked, pulling one out of my shoe and flipping it open. "Come on," I said, walking over to the ocean, we were on an elevated part so I jumped off and headed towards the forest.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/3/2010, 3:37 pm

First Name: Eric
Last Name: Johnson
School: The public school. The one w/o juvenille delinquints.
Description: Sleek black hair with a special shine to it and it curls out at the end, just enough to look like Cody Linely's old hair. His skin is a nice olive color, ecspecially tanned because he's purely Italian. His eyes are a deep brown, outlined in a jade, with golden flexes.
Personatlity: Nice, caring, and rather romantic. He stays true to his loved one but is just a hint of a flirt. His dreamy smiles can almost "charm" a girl so he has to be sure not to go over board. He's sweet and rather soft-hearted when it comes to animals.

Family: Ashly Johnson.
History: Grew up in Italy, very into football(soccer), and strangely doesn't have too big of an Italian accent.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -