The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Nightmares

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Island Nightmares Empty Island Nightmares

Post by LuvPink 5/17/2010, 7:17 pm

Maturity: To the max
Fantasy: None

Island Nightmares

The most prestigious school in the world. Their students are those kids that have lived their lives in the country club and Daddy's movie premieres. Wealthy business men and successful movie stars from all over the world send their children here, the best of the best. Located in Upper East Manhattan, all students are thought to "Rich snobs." Which -for the most part- they are. Welcome to East Manhattan Academy.

For the most part, Alister's Juvenile Delinquent School is the exact opposite. This is the school for poor young criminals. Most of the students here were picked up on the street with no home, no money, and no family. Smoking, drugs, shoplifting, you name it. That's how you get in here. Located in the slumpiest area ever, who's ever actually heard to Alister's?

Then, somehow, the two schools meet. And what happens? Field trip! Both schools are flying to Cuba to do charity work; East Manhattan Academy for the publicity and Alister's to shape up their junior criminals. Then the worst thing happens; the plane crashes. This fun field trip is soon filled with terror and danger. Most everyone survives the crash but now they're stranded at sea on an inhabited island. Together, the rich and poor must work together to survive in this gruesome environment. As they do, both schools realize they're not that much different and friendship is possible, romance too.

Rules:
~Follow all of Shad's rules
~Please start with an intro for all your characters.
~Be courteous

Form:
Name:
School:
Description (No pics please):
Personality:
Crime History (Alistar's only):
Family Background (EM Academy only):
Other:

Last edited by LuvPink on 5/18/2010, 6:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Island Nightmares Empty Re: Island Nightmares

Post by LuvPink 5/17/2010, 7:58 pm

Characters:

LuvPink:

Scarlet Amber Brooks-17
Spoiler:

Kyle Anderson-18
Spoiler:

Andrew (Drew) Spencer Williams-18
Spoiler:

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•

Spencer Aurora DeNeil- 18
Spoiler:

Alison DeNeil-18
Spoiler:

Aden Johanson- 18
Spoiler:

Mordor:

Chrysanthemum “Chrys” DeLeon- 16
Spoiler:

Jake Parkinson-18
Spoiler:

Dekka Rose Avacs-17
Spoiler:

Last edited by LuvPink on 5/26/2010, 8:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/17/2010, 7:59 pm

[Reserved]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/18/2010, 6:53 pm

Name: Scarlet Amber Brooks
School: East Manhattan Academy
Description (No pics please): Scarlet is average height, 5'4", and very slim, weighing only 94 lb. Her entire body is lithe and evenly toned. Scarlet's hair is the kind of hair every girl wants; a long platinum cascade that reaches the small of her back. Every here and then there's natural honey blonde highlights that turn lighter in the sun. It's very easy to style; curls when she wants it to and straightens otherwise. It's natural form is slightly wavy, curling slightly at the tips. Scarlet's eyes are beautiful too. They are large and usually Tiffany's blue, though the color varies by lighting. Sometimes, her eyes "freeze". Some people call this the "Icy Glare." Though Scarlet's most captivating feature is her smile. Her teeth are perfect; straight and pearly white. Her lips are a light pink, usually glossed.
Personality: Scarlet's main trait is her leaderness. She's a natural born alpha and always comes out on top. To her friends, she's completely loyal and fun to be around. To her enemies, she's like poison. Very dangerous. It's smart to stay on her good side. Scarlet shapes her lifestyle on her own policy, the three F's; Fashion, friends, and fun. She loves shopping, puppies, coffee, martinis, boys, shoes, jewelry, and tanning. Some of her pet peeves include getting bossed around, feeling stupid, wannabes, people that challenge her leadership, repeating herself, and boys that play with her heart. Scarlet's style is preppy; She likes gold, silver, miniskirts, stripes, headbands, cardigans, short shorts, sundresses, and wedges. For boys, Scarlet can be a bit picky. She likes the slim, outdoorsy types that play lacrosse or soccer. Sometimes, she flirts a bit with cute boys but usually, they're the ones crushing on her. One of her hobbies include playing with boys' hearts. Scarlet manages to be both sporty and girly. She only plays the sports that have cute outfits which include tennis, lacrosse, golf, dance, cheer, and volleyball. Occasionally, she swims.
Family Background (EM Academy only): Scarlet's father is the very successful Hollywood director/actor William Brooks. Her mother is Diane Williams who has her own luxury brand name, Diane William. Her hometown is in Southern California, an hour away from LA. Living in a huge private estate, the Brooks' are one of the wealthiest families in the world.
Other: Always wears her signature Tiffany's platinum anklet.

Name: Kyle Anderson
School: Alister's Juvenile Delinquent School
Description (No pics please): Kyle is a bit taller than average, 5'10". He has long black-brown hair that shadows over his face. He has a light tan and piercing ice blue eyes that peek out behind his curtain of hair. His eyes are framed in long black lashes that even girls would envy. Though he rarely smiles, his teeth are an example of "pearly whites." Very even and clean. His face is paler than the rest of his body and is very smooth. Kyle doesn't look like it from the outside, but has nice abs and muscled arms and legs.
Personality: Kyle is very quiet and secluded. He doesn't talk much and many think he's emo or goth, but he's not. He attracts many girls but they usually give up quickly because he's not interested. Usually, Kyle wears dark colors such as black, gray, and navy blue. Though he doesn't look like it, he works out a lot and takes very good care of his body. Very deep and can be sweet with people he likes. Hard to break open, but with friends, he can be quite talkative and kind.
Crime History (Alistar's only): At 6 years old, he was sent to Alistar's. His father died long ago and his mother was in jail for child abuse. He was living on the street and often stole things. Not really a bad kid, just trying to live.
Other: None

Last edited by LuvPink on 5/18/2010, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/18/2010, 7:29 pm

Form:
Name- Spencer Aurora DeNeil
Age- 18
Gender- Female
School- East Manhattan Academy
Description(No Pics Please)- Usualy wears basic bohemian clothes: flowy tiered skirts, patterned black tights, skinny jeans, flowy tops, knee-high lace-up boots, memorable dresses, graphic tees,knee high suede boots, fingerless gloves, brightly colored flats, and a signature leather jacket. Spencer has long, naturally currled brunette hair with creamy colored skin and long, thin arms and legs. Whenever Spencer has to wear jeans, she usualy goes with colored skinny-jeans or shorts. Spencer has evebrown that are larger than super-thin, but making her look like she is always having an evil scheme in mind. Spencer has gorgeous, long eyelashes and extreamelly sharp canine teeth. Between her and her sister, she looks more like she has her Spanish heratige than her sister. Eventhough Spencer is extreamelly sweet, she has her snappy moments. She is quite intelligent, being in all AP classes. Very fashionable. Hazle eyes with dark brown around the colored area of the eyes with green flexes around the iris.
Personality- Spencer's attitude is sweet, kooky, and unique. She is emotional, but strong. She is also mysterious, but also has a friendly openness to her that makes people want to get to know her better. Spencer always has postcards of where she's been. She loved going to Paris, Greece, and living in Iceland. She wants to go to Brazil someday. Try to travel as much as possible, and always pick up souvenirs on the way- jewelery, t-shirts, and key chains can rub it into other people's faces just how much more worldy you are than they are- the best way to do said rubbing is to get a charm bracelet, and hang charms on it from all of the places you've been- the constant jangling will keep people aware of it. Pile some more bracelets on top of it, and you can also still keep up with Massie's hipster style. She likes being colorful but doesn't go overboard. So she usualy just paints her nails burgundy, bright pink, and red. Massie loves partying, and isn't afraid to be the center of attention. Has ADD and can be a bit bipolar. her hobbies are knitting, drawing/painting/sculpting, and lacrosse. Likes: Neon colors, traveling, standing out, artwork, and having a crazy time. Yoga, aroma therapy, being pampered. Her Yorshire Terrior. Dislikes: Rude people, her sister at some times, boys who lie so she could like them, people who make fun of the people/things with diabilities.
Family Background: Came from the wealthiest family in the world.
Other- Ali's sister

Form:
Name: Alison DeNeil
Description (No pics please): Ali's hair is a very light shade of blonde, with small brown locks parting every know and then. The natural appearance of Alison's hair is very small waves, but rarely straightens it, because it takes too much work since her hair is difficult to style. But everyone she knows says that it looks better that way. Her eyes are large, blinding blue, and most always covered in a light shade of mascara and eye-liner. The color varies from grays to blues, but they always held a number of black specks surrounding the actual iris. They were pretty if you could actually get up close enough to notice them. Her face is shaped gracfully in a heart, with high cheekbones, and a perfectly, slightly upturned nose. Alison uses her gorgeous looks to an advantage sometimes, by playing with boy's minds and flirting. Almost unnoticable freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, jawline, and cheeks. They are hardly noticeable most of the time and required you be extremely close to even be able to tell they were there. Normally her face was coated in a small layer of make-up. Black mascara, eye-liner, and a lighter colored eye-shadow for her eyes. She has perfectly currled rosy pink lips. Alison loves to stand out and be different. Meaning ballet flats, mini skirts, and graphic tee-shirts hung all around her closet. Normaly she would wear denim jackets, tank tops, and shirts that would compliment her body the best. Alison has a thin body, but slightly muscular with all the sports she's active in. Alison usually wears jeans and when she doesn't, she would wear denim skirts. Alison belives that belts is what makes people stand out, and is another step to reaching popularity, eventhough she is usualy always at the top. All of different colors, too. Pink, green, black, orange, red, and maybe even some multi-colored rope belts. Alison wil wear almost any kind of top-named shoe. She might even wear pumps once in a while. Alison wears jewlary almost everyday and her family is wealthy, so she could buy the whole mall. She wears top-brand clothes and even might lie sometimes about her brands. Thin, about 100lb and 5'8.
Personality: Alison is kinda a small kid inside. She loves magic markers that smell like food, friends that will stick by her but can also hold things about their heads, fashion, low-fat snacks, carmel-centered chocolates, flavored water, Gucci and other top lables, chocolate covered raisins and dislikes all nuts except for cashews and almonds (only when covered in chocolate). Dislikes plain drinks, jell-o, skirts longer than four inches above the knee, rats and rat-like creatures, car trips, and flying. Alison is especially good at manipulating, backstabbing, blackmailing, cooking, fashion, creativity, lying, making sure she gets what she wants, Feild hockey, and Volleyball. Alison lies, of course, but is it really better to not tell a person everything than lie? Alsion is very catchy. She has a bright personality that draws you to her. That's usualy how she gets her boyfriends and followers. Alison is most likely the most ignorant soul on this very earth. She ignores this fact, eventhough she knows it. Sometimes, she even flaunts it. Alison is extreamelly creative. She enjoys making little things for her friends. FRom braclets to slippers. Eventhough Alison is a... well... you know what I mean, if you're needing a shoulder to lean on, she's oddly always ther for you. Alsion isn't afraid to keep secrets from her closest friends. And when she does, she turns very defensive. Alison's name means 'Of Sacred Flame'.
Family Background (EM Academy only): Was kicked out of her old schools for being too catty and causing too many catfights. Came from the wealthiest family in the world.
Other- Nope

Form:
Name: Aden Johanson
School: Alister's Juvenile Delinquent School
Description (No pics please): Charcol black hair with blazing, bright-blue eyes. Blazing white teeth with a mega-watt smile. Tall and muscular, with a six-pack. Aden has a charming smile and mildly-squinting eyes.
Personality: Sweet, kooky, romantic, intelligent, stubborn, athletic, and a daredevil. Aden loves competetion and won't back down from anything. He doesn't think alot of anyone. He first came to this school because when he was young, his parents were crystal meth dealers. There was an explosion when his mother was making it and accidentaly ingested some. While his parents were executed, he got addicted to the drug and was put into rehab. He became sucidle and was put into this school.
Crime History (Alistar's only): Above.
Other: Nope
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Island Nightmares SiggyIsland Nightmares SiggyIsland Nightmares SiggyIsland Nightmares SiggyIsland Nightmares SiggyIsland Nightmares Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/18/2010, 8:16 pm

[Could you make an intro for each of them (As in the crash), I'm making mine too xD]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/18/2010, 8:51 pm

I groaned quietly and checked the time for the millionth time. I was listening to my iPod Touch, on the way to Cuba. Mostly everyone in the cabin was sleeping or watching a movie. I had the window seat and now I inched the plastic cover over the window up. Light streamed in and blinded me temporarily. Then, I caught a glimpse of the clouds outside. "Scarlet..." whined Callie, sitting next to me. I shut the window and my blue eyes dilated in the dark. Callie returned back to sleep. I sighed and pulled my earbuds out. I retied my blonde hair into another messy ponytail. I wore comfy sweats from Victoria's Secret and a warm Juicy sweater. Airplane clothes. I was just about to regloss when the plane suddenly lurched downward. I let out a little shriek as my stomach flipped. I looked around; no one really noticed it. I sat back when the plane lurched again. Hard. This time woke people up. All my classmates were looking around in a panicked way. Everyone was murmuring to each other. Behind us, a curtain separated us from the other school. Apparently, they were criminals. That was the rumor at least. I heard worried whispers escape through the curtain. "What was that?" asked Callie, awake now. I shrugged as the speaker crackled to life. "Hello everyone. We are experiencing some difficulties and we must abort the plane at once. Please grab your seat cushions that double as life preservers and stay calm. Our flight attendants will assist you in opening the emergency doors to escape." the pilot said. My heart skipped a beat as I processed his words. How were we supposed to stay calm?! I wrenched the window open and instead of clouds, I saw ocean. And we were really close. I heard screaming surround the cabin as we all fought to get to the exits. I grabbed my cushion and pushed my way to the door. "SPLASH!" the plane hit the water and the floor was already damp. My head spun. No! Not now! Every now and then, I would randomly faint. This was not a good time to. "Ahhhh!" I screamed as I fell out of the plane and into the water. Cold seeped into my veins and my legs were already numbing. My sight grew hazier and I was barely councious as someone dragged me onto a life boat. Then it all went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What happ-" a coughing fit interrupted me. I opened my eyes and found myself staring at the blazing sun. I slowly stood up and found myself at an island. My classmates were sprawled around, most sleeping. Great. We're doomed.

"Hummm...." the steady drone of the plane kept me awake. I wanted out of this stupid plane. Problem was the handcuffs. The silver jangly things kept me and all my classmates in the uncomfortable airplane seats. Cause we were criminals. Juvenile delinquents actually, but same thing. But I was just trying to live, really. In front of us were the rich kids. East Manhattan Academy or something? Yah, the rich, spoiled kids that get whatever they want. When they want it. I hated my life. Compared to them, I was crap. I entertained myself by humming tonelessly under my breath. Suddenly, the plane dipped. I jumped a bit in my seat. Then it dipped again. Everyone was whispering now. Worried. Then, the captain started talking. All I heard was 'abort', 'life preservers', and 'emergency' but that was enough. Red lights started clanging in my head. I stood up and the handcuffs dug into my wrists. "CRAP!" I cried, swearing. Our teachers started unlocking everyone's handcuffs but it wasn't fast enough. We were all gonna die. Watter seeped on the floor. With all my might, I pulled my handcuffs and it ripped from the seat. I was free. I grabbed my seat cushion and ran for the door. All the rich kids were screaming their lungs off in their expensive uniforms. Didn't know how to survive. I jumped onto one of the yellow raft things and I knew I was safe, for now. More people piled on, some faces I recognized, some I didn't. We were silent the whole time and in the distance we saw land. I don't know when I dozed off but when I awoke I was laying on the beach of a small tropical island. We were hopelessly, desperately, lost.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/19/2010, 1:21 am

[Making my intros ^^ Oh, and Pink? Call me Kat.Very Happy]

Form:
Name: Chrysanthemum “Chrys” DeLeon
School: Alister’s Juvenile Delinquent School
Description (No pics please): Chrysanthemum, or Chrys as she is often called, checks in at 5”3, with no meat on her bones. She’s not thin, but skinny: lack of nutritional value and vitamins, along with living on the streets and scraping up cash for McDonalds leaves her looking like a corpse. All bones.
Chrys has startling, vivid blue eyes, like the sky. Except always narrowed, suspicious, and seemingly all-knowing. Her hair falls down three and half inches past her shoulders, and is a dark shade of brown. Red and blond mix their way in at the roots, and leave fine streaks to her shoulders. Her cheekbones are very pronounced, and her teeth a bright white; Crest White Strips. Chrys’s mother was French, she speaks it fluently and dislikes Americans, being born in France, then shipped off to New York to her father.
Personality: She’s extremely difficult to get to know and get along with; full of suspicion, she’s extremely cunning and doesn’t know when to draw the line. Her trust must be earned, not won, and is hard to keep; once you lose it, forget about getting it back. But once you gain it, and she starts to open up, she;s full of guilt for her crimes, anger for her father, and grief for her dead mother, hardly leaving room for anything else.
Crime History (Alistar's only): Shoplifting to the maximum
Family Background (EM Academy only):
Other:

Name: Jake Parkinson
Description (No pics please): Short black hair, and midnight blue eyes. 6”1, incredibly pale.
Personality:
Crime History (Alistar's only):
Family Background (EM Academy only): Born and raised in California, Jake’s not a typical New Yorker. Mom’s a celeb, Dad’s lawyer, and with all that money makes one spoiled kid. But he doesn’t soak up the fame, talk to the press, or sneer at average day citizens. The thing is, he hates his position in the family: Mom’s personal assistant; and Dad’s expectations for Jake to be just like himself. He’s more outgoing than either of them with strangers, but reserved and completely closed off when it comes to people he knows. His face isn’t a open book to read; exactly the opposite.
Other:
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/19/2010, 1:48 am

I closed my eyes, in utter bliss. Looking out my surrounding view of the sky, and turned up the volume on the iPhone in my hand. I hummed, along knowing all the words by heart. Of course, I by no means had enough money to purchase the iPhone. My father — that jerk — had sent it to me from ‘incognito’. Not knowing where he was, what he was, or how he looked was all fine by me; being abandoned at the early age didn’t exactly put the two of us on a good start, much less have a relationship now.
Sighing, a looked down at it, incased in a pink and black Otterbox case. Basically, he sent me a foolproof case for the phone. I resented him so much more for it.
Another ten minutes passed with the song booming in my ears on repeat, but a jolt snapped open my eyes, immediately making me jump out of Cloud Nine. The airplane I was in with a bunch of kids like me, and then a bunch of snobby brats, was having ‘technical difficulties’. I was not use to so much fancy schmancy service: cold cokes, food, and a leather chair. And on top of that, I was really going to go help people how didn’t have homes, didn’t have family, people with nothing to their name. Like me.
I looked done at the device, and paused Fireflies right at “foxtrot above my head” and gazed around, looking for a explanation of all the suddenness of the jerks of the airplane.
“Please fasten your seat belts,” said a drone-like voice from somewhere above my heads. So I made a grab for the seatbelt but instead of buckling up, I watched in horror as breathing masks dropped down from the ceiling. Last thing I need is to be in a plane crash, I sighed, fasten the seatbelt.
Last thing I remember after that: looking out the window, clutching my iPhone in a death grip, and lastly, blinding flashing, yellow and orange lights. Oh, and a strangled, high-pitched, hoarse cry that I later realized was mine.
What the what?!” I shrieked, un-contorting my leg from a twisted angle. I immediately checked myself over: minor cuts and scrapes on my arms; a hefty cut across my calf; bruised on my head; and no doubt a twisted ankle. Comprehension dawned: the plane crashed.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/19/2010, 3:15 pm

[--Making intros--]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Island Nightmares SiggyIsland Nightmares SiggyIsland Nightmares SiggyIsland Nightmares SiggyIsland Nightmares SiggyIsland Nightmares Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/19/2010, 5:07 pm

"You look gorgeous, as always." My hairstylest said as she welcomed me in. "But, darlin', your ends are split." She said, chewing viciously on gum. The scent of the gum reached my nose and I wrinkled my nose, Fruit Punch, my least favirote. All I could hope was that she wouldn't drop the gum in my gorgeous blonde hair by accident. "You too, Alexis, have you lost weight?" I asked, which was usualy the compliment I gave her. She blushed as I rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking. Alexis was from Jamaica, but had a strong Detroit accent that was had to not notice. "Alright, hon'. Watcha looking for today?" She asked, taking my shoulders and lowering me to the plush maroon leather chair that had some nail rippings from angered little kids that were forced to get their hair cut. "You're outfit is gorgeous," She complimented, snipping away my split ends. I glanced down at my expensive denim mini skirt and pink tanktop with the words 'Juicy Couture' written in elegant golden script with silver and golden shooting stars on it. I was wearing 642 carat rubies high heels. The rubies looked hotpink with my outfit, one of the most expensive shoes in the world. I was wearing the most expensive purse in the world- Ginza Tanaka’s purse – $1.9 million. I glanced at my silver gorgeous Koenigsegg Trevita outside the window and watched as people's eyes widened as they walked by. "Done," Alexis said, turning me towards the mirror. My blonde hair was currled, bouncing with each step. My sidebangs grazed over my creamy heart-shaped face. "Can you hook me up with a room?" She asked as as I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "Alexis. My family owns the Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi hotel. Most expensive in the world, it's hard to 'hook you up' when your not paying. If we let anyone in for free, it wouldn't be the most expensive. It would be the poorest hotle in the world, hon." I said with a smirk, throwing a few crumpled bills on the table and walking out. There was a dull ring inside my back pocket. With a hault, I pulled out my Aloisson ‘Diamante’ phone and clicked 'call', raising the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I asked. "Darling! Hola!" My Aunt Maria screeched into the phone as I winced. "Listen, mi sobrina, you can't travel to Cuba in our private jet. The piolet got the flu. And you know how I don't trust anyone else to fly my plane. Lo siento." She said werily. "It's okay. Está bien, tia." I sighed. "So, what's the plane number?" I asked her. "Same as the school you're going with. 2854." She noted. "Alright. Gracias." I thanked. "Adios," I finished, turning the phone call off and pulling out my Caran d’Ache made ‘La Modernista Diamonds’ pen, writing down the number and stuffing it into my pocket, climbing into my silver Koenigsegg Trevita and speeding off.

The next day, I had to wake up about seven, changing into a hotpink Juice Couture sweatsuit and tennis shoes, pulling my golden hair back into a high ponytail and filling the last of my hotpink suitcases, heading over to the airport where my school was. "Hey, sis. Missed you this morning." Spencer stated, crumpling into the seat next to me. She was wearing a light blue Juicy Couture sweatsuit with matching tennis shoes, her hair up in a bun. Same as me, her face was clear of makeup. I pulled out my make-up kit from my carry-on bag and handed it to her. She rummaged through "There aren't the ones I have." She pouted. "Bare minerals has awful eyeshadow and they can make your skin look cakey if it's not the right color. Smashbox has the best foundation primers, eyeliner (it's a great cream), concealer, and they have really neat intuitive pink lip gloss and blush. Stila has some of the best eyeshadow, Clinique has great highlighter, bronzer, skincare and foundation, Lancome has the best mascara (definicils) and setting powder." I replied. She shrugged as we both started to apply make-up. Just as we finished, they told us to board to first class. I giggled with joy as Spencer and I climbed into the first class seats. It was about a four hour plane ride. In about two hours, Spencer was sleeping, her head on my shoulder. I was listening to my iPod touch, my carry-on cradled in my lap where there was a slow rumbling, and we were shooting down. "Wake up, Spencer!" I growled, thumping her on the head. She lifted her head, abashed but then glanced out the window, relizing that we were shooting down to the water. There were shreiks and yelps everywhere. "Everyone get down!" I screamed, shutting all the windows and ducked down at the inpact. I stuffeed my iPod into my bag and hopped up, running out with Spencer. "Open the emergency exit!" I screamed. She nodded and threw it open, unlatching the water float and jumping on. I tumbled on and helped more people until it almost sank, riding to a near island, Spencer and I cletching eachother's hands
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/19/2010, 5:24 pm

[Alright Kat Smile]

[RP Cass?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/19/2010, 6:37 pm

[Sure. I started above. ^-^ ---^]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/19/2010, 6:37 pm

[Ohhh.... Who and who though?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/19/2010, 6:50 pm

[One of my girl charries with Kyle?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/19/2010, 7:12 pm

[Alright]

"Ugh..." I groaned inwardly as I picked myself over the ruckus. What were we supposed to do now? Not we. I. I didn't give a crap about the other kids, especially those spoiled ones. It was all about me. I needed to survived. I growled silently as I realized I was probably sounding like one of those spoiled brats.

Last edited by LuvPink on 5/19/2010, 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/19/2010, 7:13 pm

[Which one?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/19/2010, 7:15 pm

[Your choice]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/19/2010, 7:20 pm

[Ug, u chose. spencer or Ali?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/19/2010, 7:22 pm

[How bout... Spencer]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/19/2010, 7:28 pm

[KK]

I viewed a boy mumbled to himself, cuff chain marks around his wrists. "We're with the Alister school," I breathed. "Omigod!" Ali screeched, jumping out of the raft and holding her close close to her, as if one of the kids would try to pick-pocket her. I walked over to the boy, trying to make peace. "You know, I have some lotion to get rid of those marks." I said, gently placing my pointer finger tip on a deep mark.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/19/2010, 7:34 pm

A pretty brunnete came up to me. "Nah." I said. I eyed her uniform; a small pleated skirt and a vest that said their school's name on it. The uniform they had to wear but probably hated was better material than everything I owned.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/19/2010, 7:36 pm

"Alright," I replied, tossing a lock of hair back behind my back. "Looks like we're stuck here," I sighed, sitting down on a nearby rock.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/19/2010, 7:38 pm

I shrugged and walked past her to the rain forest inhabiniting the island. I was mad at the girl. She didn't get the reality. That we were going to die. I knew it wasn't her fault, she'd been raised like that, but I had to take my anger out on someone.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/19/2010, 7:47 pm

"Fine, be that way." I exlaimed angrily, wrinkling my nose and pulling my hair up to a bun. I headed over to the forest for hours, trying ot find fruit to eat. I finally found tons of apples, bananas, coconuts, oranges, and pineapples. I sighed, filling my empty suitcase that I emptied in Ali, and filed it with all the food I found. So with that, I dragged it back to camp.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next