The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp Empty Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook's rp

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 8:11 pm

Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp 8a94315be6d323cc8ee269e762be445ffc1a91c6da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070980f2f21c88332d336dfc3e9d2f7a9374
This Island is home to all people that don't fit in. The population of this Island mostly consists of kids who are Emo or goth. Or kids that are constantly ending up in jail or rehab.
This is there home....
You are sent a letter asking in the mail asking if you would like to come to this Island that not many people know about.
Do you come?

This Island is a little different from any regular society. Rehab centers on alwmost every corner. But there are a few schools. On the island we do have cars which is denfenitly a good thing considering the island is huge.

Will you join us on the Island Of Outcasts? Its only up to one person YOU!

Kat's Charries ----

Justin Daniel Sanders --- Dark brown hair and eyes, does golf, football, and swimteam with his best friend Devon *Cough cough, hint hint* Is on the islad by jail's orders, because he's stolen countless items from countless places, and then sells the stolen items. Has been single, but is what you call a "ladies man".

Darcy Raven Blackfield --- Yeah, the name kinda gives it away. Her parents were horrified when she was born. She had black hair, grey eyes, and looked down-right depressing. Emo/goth, rehab, drugs, blech. Terrible life. She started when she was extremely young, her parents hated her, and no boys love her. So she hates her life. A lot.

Devon Ashan Falcon --- Golden blonde hair that's swept over to one side, blue eyes, plays golf and does swimteam with his best friend Justin *Cough cough, hint hint*, had a girlfriend, but then she broke up with him when she found out what was up with him. Smoking and drugs. Both underage. Other than that Devon's good. He only came to the island because his best friend went

Brook's Chairies----

Dustin March - Dustin yes he's one of those bad boys who are constantly getting in trouble. When he got the letter in the mail he figured it would be a good idea to meet people like him people that also are in jail and do drugs just like him. He has blonde skateboardish looking hair with shiny blue eyes. He tends to wear skinny jeans with some kinf of Tshirt and his skateboarding shoes of course.
Dustin hasn't really been into a relationship. He is the type of guy that gets with a girl for a week and then is done with her and moves onto the next. He has no problem doing so with his looks. He walks the streets with his 6 pack of muscles he is denfenitly buff.
Lets just say he's pretty HAWT!!!

Deliaha May----- Deliaha looks like your cute little innocent tyep of girl but she isn't shes a bad girl. Deliaha has long blonde platnium hair that is naturally curlly. She has bright green eyes that she dosn't cover in a harsh amount of makeup. Her style...Well very girly and fun she loves fashion so she will be sure to be wearing the latest trend. Her figure is patte with curves that gives her the cutest shape.
Now what may you ask makes her this bad girl? Deliaha does drugs she taks a lot of them. When she got the letter to come here the only thing she really wanted to come for was to get away from home and maybe meet a cute charming guy.

Nathan Lake ---- Nathan has black hair that is denfenitly spikey. He has gray color in eyes which is very unusual. They come across very myserious looking which he is. Nathan wears a hood constanly over his head. It's a black hood and it forms a shadow over his face so no one is capable of seeing his face. No one on the island has ever seen his face. When he walks into a store most people tend to leave fearing him. If they were to know what he looks like they would think he is hot. Nathan has done drugs and is well emo if you haven't noticed yet. He as many cuts and slices in his wrists and a huge scar in his neck from a knife when he attemped to kill himself.
Nathan has only had one relationship and that didn't work out. She died in a car accident he loved her they both thought they would spend there rest of there lifes together. Ever since then he hasn't been the same...

Tiffeany Marshall ---- Tiffeany is gothic and emo VARY! Which leads into why she is here. Tiffeany has been to rehab several time and juvy currently 3 but that amount of time can always change. She has blonde hair with Sky blue shimmery highlights that are very cute. She has green eyes that she covers in heavy amount of dark makeup. She has a cute figure very skinny and she covers in dark clothing.
Tiffeany has been in several relation ships and she hopes to get into a very serious one her on the island.

Last edited by *Strongly*[Emo]tional on 4/9/2010, 9:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp Empty Re: Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 8:46 pm

Darcy Raven Blackfield --- Yeah, the name kinda gives it away. Her parents were horrified when she was born. She had black hair, grey eyes, and looked down-right depressing. Emo/goth, rehab, drugs, blech. Terrible life. She started when she was extremely young, her parents hated her, and no boys love her. So she hates her life. A lot.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp Empty Re: Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 9:02 pm

Devon Ashan Falcon --- Golden blonde hair that's swept over to one side, blue eyes, plays golf and does swimteam with his best friend Justin *Cough cough, hint hint*, had a girlfriend, but then she broke up with him when she found out what was up with him. Smoking and drugs. Both underage. Other than that Devon's good. He only came to the island because his best friend went.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 9:17 pm

Justin Daniel Sanders --- Dark brown hair and eyes, does golf, football, and swimteam with his best friend Devon *Cough cough, hint hint* Is on the islad by jail's orders, because he's stolen countless items from countless places, and then sells the stolen items. Has been single, but is what you call a "ladies man".
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 9:53 pm

[Are you ready to rp?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 9:57 pm

(Yes ma'am! xD)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 10:00 pm

[Do you mind starting please?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 10:11 pm

(Sure. Darcy's in indigo, Justin's in dark red, and Devon's in orange)

"Alright, time to have fun." I said in the most sarcastic tone in the world. I boarded the boat heading to the island. Turns out I wasn't boarding fast enough, so a man shoved me. "You know what pal?!" I cursed at him and ran on board. I could tell I was going to have a blast.

Devon and I were boarding behind this really dark girl. I could tell there were a lot of issues with her by one look. "Look at little Miss Sunshine" I whispered into my best friend's ear, Devon.

I looked at the girl. She looked like a tornado from Prouge swert her away and brought her here. I chuckled, and Justin and I on on board.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 10:17 pm

Dustin walked on the boat flashing people his charming smile left and write. And the cute girls that he saw even got a flirty smile. But there was one girl that denfenitly caught his eye. She had black hair she looked pretty hot to be a gothic or emo girl... He thought to himself.

Deliaha twisted a platium blonde piece of hair between her fingers. The guy that was standing next to the small entrance to enter the boat touched her.''Eww.''She freeked out rubbing the germs off with her hand.

Tiffeany walked up to the boat with the worst look on her face ever. She was denfenitly not excited to be going there not at all not one bit. Tiffeany was wearing her black converses and a black skirt type thing with a gray punk looking tanktop. She walked on to the boat infront of her was two guys that looked like they already knew each other.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 10:27 pm

A girl had approached both Devon and I. She had blonde hair with light blue highlights, and looked punk. "Hello?" I said.

Justin spoke to the girl infront of us. "Hello?" he said. I just stood there silently.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 10:28 pm

I turned to see a guy looking at me. I rolled my eyes. "Ughk." I mummbled to myself.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 10:30 pm

Delaiah looked at them each with a slight dirty look playing on her face.''Uh hello?''Deliaha said keeping the same look on her face.

[Darcy?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 10:30 pm

[Okay lol]

Dustin looked at the girl she didn't seem to be intrested. He shrugged it off knowing that he would find another girl that would be cute.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 10:33 pm

"Geez, who stuck a stick up your butt?" I broke out in laughter and did my secret handshake with Devon.

"Nice one!" We started to laugh, then did our handshake.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 10:34 pm

''Oh god.''She said rolling her eyes completely weirded out. It was bad there was one but two!
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 10:37 pm

I had saw these two weird guys doing a dance or whatever it was, but I saw someone who it looked like I could relate to. I walked over the the girl.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 10:39 pm

Deliaha wondered why all thses people were coming over towards her. Now a girl began walking over to her Deliaha looked her over from head to toe.HMM not bad not bad at all. Deliaha thought to herself still looking at the girl. The girls style denfenitly seemed like something Deliaha would wear.

Apperently Dustin's smile wasn't working because no girl was talking to him yet let a lone flirting with him yet.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 10:45 pm

(LOL, poor Dustin. xD)

"Hi." I said in a monotone voice. I looked over at the two dorks. "Scram."

"Whatever, devil." I did the handshake with Devon again.

"Dude!" We did the handshake again.

"Alright, that's it!" I tackled the one who called me a devil.

I dragged the girl off Justin. "Justin, Let's bail!" I shouted, running off.

I followed Devon.

"As we were saying?" I said, in that same monotone voice.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 10:47 pm

''Thank you god.''She said looking over at the girl.''Uh I'am Deliaha.''She said with a little smile. She could tell she was going to like this girl already.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 10:50 pm

I did more of a smirk then a smile. "Darcy. Nice to meet you. Also nice to know there's someone on this ship I can relate too."
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 10:52 pm

Deliaha nodded.''Me to.''She said looking at her with with a slight smile still. Deliaha looked back over at the guys she did have to admitt the one was kind of cute.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 10:53 pm

I saw her look at one of the guys. "Which one?" I said, with that same smirky-smile.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 10:56 pm

''Uh the one with the brown hair.''Deliaha smiled... ''Hes not bad infact hes kind of cute.''Deliaha gave a smirk.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 11:05 pm

"Think I heard his friend called him Justin. Personally I hate both of them, but give him a go." I said.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 11:08 pm

''I'am not going to go over there and just ask him out.''Deliaha told her with a smirk.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next