The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss><

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss>< Empty ^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss><

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/24/2010, 6:21 pm

A private rp for Brook and Lipgloss
^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss>< Ab753ebb5aaf843658fe6e85f47c060436441481da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709d37e4c54483f64b82fd7b902bc6a178d
Many people have theorys of all the human attacks that seem to be happening in the town of Tree Hill.
Tree Hill being the town of a mystery. 8 people will struggle with love, drama, and most of all the Fangs of the VAMPIRES.
Hill High school is where these 8 students enroll at being the school thats filled with Vampires and Humans.
But the secreat is not many humans know the secreat being that vampires exist.

Brook's charries

Deliaha Rivers - Deliaha being one of the few vampires that attend Hill High. She denfenitly has the emo feel and look towards her. Black long hair that is very curly and reaches down to her shoulders. Deliaha has bright green eyes that shimmer perfectly in the sunlight. Her style consists of mostly black. If you where to flip over her wrists you would find scars and freshly new cuts. Rehab isn't unusal for her several times she has had to visit there for long periods of times.
Deliah's personality is very unique since she never smiles and laugung had people would kill to see that. Her mood is depressing shes denfenitly not one of those bubbly preppy times of girls.

Chad Morgantti - Your average jock in school. I mean all schools have one write? Anyway... Chad is a human and one that has no idea about the secreat that travels through the halls of Hill High school. But Chad is just as intrested in finding out the mystery as well with many of the other students.
He has blonde hair with brown natural highlights from the sun. He wears baggy jeans and mostly shirts or hoodies from AeroPostale. He is also the captain of the football team he also plays basketball. He loves sports reading or writing really isn't his thing.
His personality is very outgoing has a great sense of humor and isn't afraid to tell people like it is.

Caylee Anthony - One of the cheerleaders of the school not to mention that shes human. Caylee being one of those popular girls has a good sense of fashion. Pink her favorite color of all time. She has blonde polker straight hair that reaches just past her shoulders. She wears mostly named brand clothes like AeroPostale, American Eagle, Ambercromibe and Hollister which all happen to be a little on the expensive side. She lives at home with her grandma who she dosn't get along with. Her mom, dad and yonger brother died in a scar accident about two years ago.
Her personality is very rude sometimes she can be a little self centered. But once she gets to know you she might grow to like you or hate you even more all depends.

Chase Marteniz - Chase yes one of the vampire guys. He has jet black hair with bright blue eyes. The girls well the punks ones anyway constantly rave over him. But he isn't the dating type he may be hot but her keeps to himself mostly. He wears skter shoes and baggy skinny jeans with usually some type of black T-shirt. Talk to him he will denfenitly give you smart comments he isn't the nicest person. Chase has been in juvy twice. He lives by himself deep into the forest not daring to be bothered by anyone.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss>< Empty Re: ^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss><

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/24/2010, 7:47 pm

Kaleb Steele-
Kaleb has liquid silver eyes that are tinted with the lightest of blues. His silky, dark brown hair falls around his face messily, but somehow he manages to make it look cute. He is one of the vampires that inhibit the school. Although he tends to look mean, Kaleb is actually a very sweet person. The hard part is approaching him. He can look pretty frighting.

Sidney Whitley-
Sidney is an exchange student from Britain. She has dirty blond hair that flows in waves down to the middle of her back and amethyst purple eyes that are unusual. Mostly because Sidney is unusual, she is a vampire. For being a vampire, she is in fact incredibly happy. Most of the other vampires she's met have looked pretty goth. She would have to be the complete opposite... well... not the opposite. She's just an average nobody with a couple close human friends.

Journey Delacruz-
Journey has loose, curly brown long hair with bright green leprechaun eyes and a spatter of almost invisible freckles across her nose. She is one of the oblivious humans in this roleplay. She has no idea that one of her best friends is a virtually un-aging vampire. Journey's parents are hippies and therefore, her name is what it is. Also, she happens to love the band Journey, so all works out. She hates the tofu her parents make her eat, but other than that, she is very peaceful.

Griffin Marckus-
Griffin is your typical bad boy. With a twist. He too is a vampire. Griffin dyed his hair black when he was about twelve years old and has kept it that way ever since. He loves flirting with every girl that passes by him, and gets away with it with help from his gorgeous vampire looks. He is lean, but well muscled with silver eyes and tanned olive skin. No one seems to know much about him, except that he is one of the most popular guys in school.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss>< Empty Re: ^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss><

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/24/2010, 8:29 pm

Chase and Sidney
Journey and Chad
Delilah and Kaleb
Griffin and Caylee

Chase walked into school he was having one of those days where he wasn't in the mood for anything. People tryed to talk to him and they got completely ignored but the vampire that he was. His black hoodie jacket he was wearing and his hood up forming a shadow over his face so his face was incapable of being seen. To top it off he was wearing black skinny jeans with bit black skatter shoes that had neon yellow shoelaces threaded through them.
He walked over to his locker hitting it once with his fist and it popped write open. He shoved all of his books in his locker he wasn't one to come prepared for class.
''Chase hood off.''A teacher called down the hallway. Chase well being Chase completely ignored her and kept walking.

~!~

Chad hopped out of his car and walked through the big doors of the tall towering school. He had a bright smile on his face and his hair looked flawless it did always but today it just seemed absoultly perfect. He was carrying his football things with him since he had practice write after school. He flashed a smiled at alwsomt every girl in the hallway that he saw. When he got to his locker he smoothly entered the 3 digit locker cobination then slid it up and it slid open. Then he grabbed his Science and World History books which where the two classes he had next then it was lunch time.

~!~

Deliaha pushed the door open from the school and walked in she walked past everyone with the depressing look that she normally carried on her face. Her wrists were slightly bleeding from the freshly cuts that had not scabbed over yet. She brushed the blood off on a tisue then tossed into the garbage. She didn't even bother going to her locker knowing that it would be pointless instead she ontinued to roam the school.

~!~

Caylee walked into school with all of her little popular friends each matching in there Green and white cheerleading uniforms. Today was the big game and many of the girls were excited about it. Caylee pushed a blonde piece of curled hair behind her ears. Eventually her friends would get annoying gossping on and on about guys that she just strayed off over to her locker. Caylee and her boyfriend were having relationship problems so she knew she would break up with him soon it was just a matter of how... and when...
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/24/2010, 8:56 pm

Sidney walked into school with her heavy backpack tugging on her back... well, it would feel heavy if she hadn't been a vampire. She strolled happily through the halls, even though she was alone. This morning she was wearing a v-neck shirt that said London on it with a heart, showing that she was British. With it she wore torn up skinny jeans and cowboy boots.

Journey walked silently through the halls. Actually, she was looking for her friend Sidney but couldn't seem to find her anywhere. She shrugged it off and figured that her news could wait until later. She got a text and pulled her iPhone out of her jean pocket. She was wearing her hair up in a ponytail today. It was from Sidney. Morning, luv, it read. Sidney always wrote like that... it was probably a British thing. Unfortunately as she was texting back, she ran into someone. Chad. Crud.

Kaleb pulled his hood over his head. Another silent day with no one talking to him. If only they could see under what I looked like, maybe they'd figure out that I actually like to have company sometimes, he sighed inwardly.

Griffin walked away from the giggling girl, smiling to himself. Ah, such a good day so far. As Caylee came into view, he smirked to himself. Hm.... it's been such a good day so far. Maybe I should try to tap into the jackpot, huh? He'd heard that Caylee and her boyfriend were on rough water right now and walked up to her, going to give it a try.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/24/2010, 9:09 pm

Chase and Sidney
Journey and Chad
Delilah and Kaleb
Griffin and Caylee

Chase began walking down the hallway dreading that he had to be at school he would rather be out sucking on the innocent blood of humans. Chase ignored all teachers that were hating on his hood. He accidently had walked into some girl when he was walking but looking back to yell at a teacher. He saw what she looked like...Hmm not bad he thought to himself.

Chad looked up as someone had ran into him he didn't notice write away his head was to busy thinking about football plays for the game that was later. When he had finally noticed that someone ran into him he said.''Sorry.''Why he was saying sorry he didn't know he just thought it was the write thing to do.

Deliaha saw a guy with his hood on and he looked like her style she just wasn't into dating write now well never has she ever been. Deliaha put her black skull bag that had chains hanging from it over her shoulder and continued walking past the guy.

Caylee twisted a blonde piece of hair around her index finger. She then tore off a picture that was tapped to the inside of her locker door of course it was her and Lucas. She couldn't stand looking at the picture any longer even though technically they were still dating. Caylee then turned to see a guy walking towards her and she didn't know what to do so she did nothing.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/24/2010, 9:22 pm

"Pardon me," Sidney said to the boy in her English accent. She steadied herself and cocked her head at the boy who looked to be a trouble maker. Hm... she thought, oddly intrigued by this boy. "Sidney," she introduced herself, not holding out her hand.

Thank the gods he didn't notice me! Journey thought with a sigh of relief. She got up to her feet again and started off away from him as quickly as she could. Little did she realize that she'd forgotten her cell phone where it had been dropped on the floor.

Kaleb noticed the girl, too. He cocked an eyebrow and smiled to himself. Interesting. Somehow he guessed that she was a vampire, too. Hi, he attempted to probe into her mind. If she was human, she wouldn't receive the message.

Griffin smirked at Caylee, "Hey," he said, leaning again the lockers next to hers. "I'm Griffin," he introduced himself casually, crossing his arms over his chest. He wore jeans and a Rolling Stones t-shirt.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/24/2010, 9:38 pm

Chase walked away from the gril not daring to say a single weird he felt weirded out when people talked to him which was pretty much all the time and alls he did was ignore and avoid the person that would Try and talk to him.

Chad loooked at the Phone that he figured the girl must gave dropped when she accidently had ran into him. He grabbed the phone and looked for her but then she was gob he would hol onto in until he saw Her again.

Deliaha suddenly had recieved the messge from the guy. She tuned around to look back at the guy and then began shaking her head. 'Why are you talking to me?'She thought to her ael in her mind waiting for him to read it.

Caylee looked at him with a small smile "Hmm Griffin"She said to herself thinking if he was cute enough fir her to talk to she finally just figured she would talk to him. "Uh hey I an Caylee."She told him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/24/2010, 9:49 pm

Sidney frowned and decided to follow him. "Why are you ignoring me?" she asked, her hands on her hips. She usually liked to be alone herself, but she hated when people just walked away from her as if she was nothing.

A few minutes later, Journey realized that she must have dropped it when she ran into Chad. Double crud! Now she would have to go back there. She peaked around the corner and saw that her phone wasn't there. A puzzled look appeared on her face. Oh well, I'll just have to look for it more after third period, she thought. She walked into her third period class and sat down, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

Kaleb smiled. Because you interest me, he replied simply, plus, you're a vampire... and so am I. He turned around to face her. No one looked his way. Great, so everything was still normal.

"Hi, Caylee," Griffin said in his deep voice, "I was wondering if you wanted to catch an early lunch with me," he cocked his head to the side, hoping that she would say yes.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/24/2010, 10:01 pm

Chase turned around to look at her. "Uh because first of all your not the type of person I would ever hold a conversation with."He told her giving get a dirty look but of course you couldn't see it because his hood had a shadow over his face.

Chad slipped her phone into one of his baggy jeans pockets and began to wonder when he would see her avian so he could return her phone to her.

'Oh really I intrest you? And how is that'She asked him through her thoughts.

Caylee looked at him for a small moment after all it might help get her thoughts off of Lucas for the time being."Sure I suppose I could do that."She said nodding with a slight smile but it wasn't a true smile.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/24/2010, 10:03 pm

(I have to go for the night. Bye Smile)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/25/2010, 8:53 pm

"I don't bloody well care if you want to talk to me. You just should. It's common courtesy and I don't even care if you follow common courtesy usually. You're going to follow it around me," Sidney said fiercely, "and take that hood down!"

(Um.... maybe Journey and Chad should have that period together? ^_^)

Journey crossed her legs under her desk and started doodling on her paper. After a few minutes, she realized that she had drawn an almost perfect depiction of Chad. Crud, you can't get a crush on him, Journey! Not only is he a player, but he's way out of your league.

Kaleb was walking by her side now. Well, because I was born a vampire... and because well.... I don't know. You kind of had a mysterious pull to me. I don't exactly know why, yet.

Good, now he would have a chance to really charm her. Griffin nodded, "Okay, come then. Where would you like to go?" he asked courteously. That is assuming you eat, he added in his mind. You never knew what girls were like these days. Some of them were crazy.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 9:03 pm

Chase looked at her and shook his head.''Who the heck do you think you are telling me to take my hood off?!''He yelled back at her. ''I have never even met you so why would I listen to you?''He asked as he turned away from her ready to walk away.

~!~

Chad walked into his second period class where he had saw the girl from earlier. Now that he really got the chance to look at her he thought that she was extremely cute and had a little bit of unique to her. Chad walked over to her and sat her phone on the table but kept in clenched in his hand tightly. ''I only have one condition.''He said reffering to her about getting her phone back. Then he saw her sketch and raised and eyebrow and a smirk began growing on his face.

Deliaha continued to think for a moment before shooting back a message.Why? I'am the emo girl the bad girl the one who gets in trouble constantly.She replied then looked up at him now seeing that he was walking next to her.

Caylee looked at him for a moment and began thinking of a place they could go.''You know I'am still techincally not single just yet.''She added playing a little cute flirty smile on her facew while she said it. ''But we can hang out or something tottally.''She smiled.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/25/2010, 9:17 pm

Sidney grabbed onto his shoulder and used her speed so that she was in front of him again, suddenly. "Don't think you can walk away from me," she seethed, clenching her fists so as not to hit him.

Journey blushed deeply and scrambled to cover the doodle. Double crud. She could tell by the smirk on his face, that he was probably already getting the wrong idea about everything. She sighed dramatically, trying to hold onto what she had to work with. "What?" she rolled her eyes dramatically.

I don't mind that you're emo or that you're the girl who gets in trouble constantly. Haven't you been listening, I'm a vampire too. I'm completely avoided by 99.99% of the population and you're the first person that I've conversed with all week, Kaleb probed.

Griffin smirked, "Aw, you'd break up with your boyfriend for me? How sweet," he said modestly. He put a hand around her waist and started towards the best restaurant in town.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 9:26 pm

Chase looked at her.''Go away!''He yelled.''Jeeze, I'am not sure how to make that any clearer. What do you want from me? If you don't want me to give you attitude then walk away.''He told her as she began to get a bit annoying. At first he was intrested in her but she was just getting annoying with the whole thing.

Chad looked at her and started to laugh a little as he still had her phone clenched tightly in his hand.''A date with me?''He asked flashing one of his charming flirty smiles at her. Chad knew that smile always got the job done hoping that it would work with her as well.

I know your a vampire my god I'am not stupid. She replied back to him shaking her head slightly as well while she did. I don't know so where is this conversation going?Deliaha asked getting a little bit irritated with it but managed to keep talking to him because he was hot.

Caylee looked at him''Whoa where did I say anything about me dating you?''She laughed...''You just automatcially assume.''She said with a smile shaking her head.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/25/2010, 9:37 pm

"Fine," she mumbled, "it's not my fault that I actually thought I liked you for a minute there," she glared and started to walked away from him quickly.

"Never in a million years," Journey retorted, "the only reason you want to go on a date with me is because you think I'm cute. You don't know anything about me. If all you can see is the way I look, I want nothing to do with you."

I think I was just about to ask you out, Kaleb replied, I mean... if you want to, that is. He blushed a little, but turned his head away so that she wouldn't be able to see it.

Griffin cocked an eyebrow, "Honey, everyone wants a date with me. I'm the new Chad at school, apparently," he chuckled, "it's quite humorous sometimes how they swarm. Other times it can be quite annoying."
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 9:47 pm

Chase watched as she walked away. Suddenly he knew he blew it with her and she might have actully liked him. He sighed and leaned his head agaisnt the locker and sighed. He then took his hood off he didn't know why he just did.

Chad shook his head ..''Uh no.''He said continuing to shake his head. This girl was actully going to turn him away he couldn't belive it. ''I want a date so we can get to know each other.''He reasured her hopefully it worked?

Deliaha thought for a moment...Hmm out with you? You want a date with the girl who never smiles? Hmm thats intresting. Normally I would say no but for you and just for you I will make and exception. Deliaha said nodding looking over at him.

Caylee looked at him for a moment...''You being the new Chad really now you being the new Chad my ex boyfriend.''She laughed. ''Ha Chad is the most popularist guy in school and baby that ain't ever gona change.''She played along with all the baby and honey and crap.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/25/2010, 10:01 pm

(Okay um... IDK how to continue with them unless he goes after her because she still kind of likes him, regardless, but she won't make a move on him again... at least for awhile xP)

Journey narrowed her eyes suspiciously, "Tell me one reason why I should believe you. You obviously love yourself more than you could love any girl. You also very obviously are big on image. Give me a reason why I should believe you, and I might consider a date."

Kaleb grinned at her, his silver-blue eyes flowing like lava. "I hope you don't mind if we switch to using voices?" his voice came out a little gravelly from not talking for such a long period of time. He cleared his throat once so that next time he spoke, his voice would sound normal.

Griffin winked, "Oh, it just might... if I have anything to say about it. If anything, I'm at least second in line for hottest guy at school. You have to admit that."
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 10:08 pm

Heat walked into second period seeing the girl that had tryed to get him to take his hood off. He sat down now with his hood off now she could see what he actully looked like.

Chad looked at her for a moment and he had to begin thinking of a reason.''Because I like you and I think your cute and I want to find out more about you. And once you get to know me I have a good personality.''Chad told her with a smile on his face the whole time while he spoke.

''Hmm talking I can handle that.''She said nodding.''Alright so when are we going on this so called 'date thing?'She asked looking at him.

''Alright I will give you that and currently write now your the hottest guy on my list. ''Caylee said with a smile while looking at him. ''But that can always change.''She said with another flirty smile.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/25/2010, 10:19 pm

Sidney wouldn't have recognized the boy except that he had his hood on when he had come in. She raised her eyebrows, looking over at him. She wrote a note and asked the girl in between them to pass it over. It read: So, shall I call you Mr. Hood... or do you have a name?

Journey couldn't help but roll her eyes, "Sorry, but I have to be difficult about this. I'm still not buying any of that. Although I do believe that you think I'm cute... and that you like me," her lips actually twitched into a small smile.

"Well, I'm free tonight if you are...," Kaleb grinned at her, "but there's a catch... if we do end up dating... you have to let me hold your hand in school. Got it?"

"Oh really?" he grinned just as flirtatiously. "So who is this mysterious boyfriend of yours, hm?" Griffin asked, his voice full of more than honest curiosity.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 10:26 pm

Chase saw the note land on his table and carefully picked up and seen who it was from. He rolled his eyes and then opened it. He saw what it said then wrote back...
'Chase and you?' Chase knew she told him her name he just forgot what it was so he asked again...

Chad nodded...''Yeah I understand.''He said thinking for a moment about a soultion.''How about we hang out as friends just as friends and see where that goes?''He asked putting a lot of emphizes on the word 'Friends'.

Deliaha looked at him.''Hold hands?''She asked.''Why is that like something we have to do?''She asked him.''And I suppose you want us to kiss to?''She asked looking at him.

Caylee looked at him with a slight smile.''Well lets see his name is C.j.''She nodded.''And I belive thats all you need to know...''She laughed.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/25/2010, 10:36 pm

I'm Sidney, she wrote back in her bubbly cursive handwriting. She dotted her "i's" with top hats. She passed the note back to him. So, it turns out he wasn't some antisocial jerk. She grinned to herself.

Journey thought about it for a second, "Fine, but if you try anything... and I mean anything if I don't give you an okay and you'll never hear from me again." She was dead serious, too. "So... I guess if we're friends you should know my name. I'm Journey."

"...I don't know," Kaleb shrugged, "eventually, I guess. Probably not right away," he said hesitantly. "Why, haven't you ever kissed anyone before?" (WB)

"Er... okay," Griffin shrugged. "So... are you going to break up with him, because I'm not going to help you cheat on him. I don't really roll that way. I'm an honest guy," he shrugged.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 10:43 pm

Chase looked at the note for a moment thinking of what to write back.
'Wanna go to the football game with me after school?'He asked her in the note then through it over to her.

Chad nodded.''Yeah yeah yeah I know I won't make any moves don't worry.''He added.''And I am Chad but I am sure you akready knew that.''He nodding laughing a little then unclenching his hand from her phone.

Deliaha looked at him and shrugged.''No I have kissed plenty people before I just didn't know why you said we had to hold hands I mean thats what usually boyfriend and girlfriends do anyway.''She nodded.... Hoping she was getting her point across. ''And I just haven't kissed anyone for a long time my boyfriend died a year ago.''She nodded looking away slowly.

Caylee looked at him with a slight smile and then pulled out her phone and she began sending a breake up mesage to C.j. ''Okay there done.''She said with a smile as she hit send on her phone. ''You happy now?''She laughed looking at him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/25/2010, 10:55 pm

Despite how rude he had been to her earlier, Sidney swore she felt her heart flutter in her chest as she read the note. She wrote back to him: Yes, of course I do ♥️

Journey frowned and took her phone from him, "You're such a little tease, Chad. And actually... the only reason I knew your name was because like... everyone does. I just happen to be one of the stupid little girls that thinks you're cute... and with me, that's not exactly something that can be used to your advantage, anyways."

"Oh...," this time Kaleb didn't bother to hide his blush, "I'm sorry. And... I was just making sure. I once dated a girl that only wanted to do butterfly kisses. You know... with your eyelashes? It creeped me out, to be honest."

"Extremely, because now I can do this," Griffin turned to that he was facing her. He pulled her in by the waist and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Just as soon as his lips were on hers, they weren't anymore. "Usually I like to wait until permission has been given... but I just had to kiss you," he whispered.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/25/2010, 11:01 pm

Chase smiled and nodded when he got the note back then tossed into the garbage can. Now that he had things set up with her he no longer needed to be in class.''See you at 6.''He said flashing her a smile and then walked out of the class room. The teacher called after him and Chase just kept on walking.

Chad looked up at her.''I'am nice, I am not a player.''He said looking at her. Chad could honestly say that truley he no longer wanted to be a player he wanted a long term relationship.

''Butterfly kisses? Ew thats weird that would weird me out.''She said making a disgusting look.''Ew that is nasty.''She thought.''Great now I can't get the thought out of my head.''She addded.

Caylee looked up at him after he had kissed her and blushed red. ''Well then you now have full permission with everything.''She laughed looking at him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/25/2010, 11:08 pm

"See you," Sidney blushed. She decided suddenly that she would probably skip the rest of the day and just see him at six. After all, she had a date to prepare for, didn't she?

"But what would make you change now? I mean really, how can I trust that you're not going to cheat on me or something if I say yes to dating you? Which I am not, by the way," Journey added.

"I know, right?" Kaleb chuckled, "it was pretty disturbing. I actually broke up with her because of that," he rolled his eyes. "I think she was... Swedish or something," he shrugged.

"Everything, hm?" Griffin cocked and eyebrow questioningly, "So you'll go to the game with me tonight?" he asked.

(GTG... HUGE lighting storm o.O)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next