The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss><

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss>< - Page 2 Empty Re: ^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss><

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/26/2010, 5:57 pm

Chase walked out of the school and got into his black Eclipse. He grabbed a bite to eat before heading to the mall he figured he would treat himself to some new clothes for his date tonight.

Chad looked at him.''Because I'am tired of dating the girls who all they care about are there looks care more about what there wearing than me.''He told them.''I had my fun in highschool now I really was to try and have a long term relationship.''He said nodding while looking down.

Deliaha nodded.''Well I could see why.''She said looking over at him. She wasn't sure what she should say next so she said absoultly nothing.

Caylee looked at him.''Hmmm go to the game with you? You know I am technicially in the game write?''She laughed looking down at her cheerleading uniform with a small smile.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss>< - Page 2 Empty Re: ^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss><

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/26/2010, 6:25 pm

Sidney got change into a pair of black, worn out skinny jeans with some red high top Converse and a low cut green tank top that showed off her figure some. Over that she wore a black knit sweater. She took her car back to the school, because it was almost game time.

Journey sighed and leaned in, kissing him softly on the cheek. "I'll see you after the game?" she asked him. Against her better judgement, she actually believed him. He seemed to be telling the truth.

"Pick you up tonight, or are you going to the game?" Kaleb's face pinched up with disgust as the mention of any sport except hunting. After all, without that, he wouldn't be living.

"I know, I was just thinking that we could go together and then hang out after? If that's alright with you, of course. I wouldn't want to force you to do anything," Griffin smiled honestly.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/26/2010, 6:33 pm

Chase walked into hottopic he saw a black hoddie that had redish color paint splattering all over it. He immeditly grabbed for it and payed for it. When he got back to his appartment he put on a black aeropstale T shirt then through his new hoodie over it grabbed his black skinny jeans that were kind of baggy and a gray pair of AllStar converses. He walked out of his apartment and walked back to his car and got in he started it and headed back towards the school.

''Okay uhh that works for me.''He said with a smile and sounding a little suprised that she had kissed him on the cheek.

Deliaha looked at him.''Uh sure you can pick me up.''She began writing down her adress.''Here.''She said looking up at him.

Caylee looked at him.''Yeah I will hang out with you.''She laughed.''You make it sound like I don't want to when I really do a lot.''She smiled.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/26/2010, 6:46 pm

Sidney pulled into the parking lot for the school. She walked over to the stadium slowly, not needing to rush. It was exactly six o'clock, so she was on time. She leaned against the back of some bleachers, waiting for Chase.

Journey blushed lightly, "Okay, I'll see you later then" she walked past him, flirtatiously making sure that her arm brushed against his as she passed by. She thought about what she could wear...

"Okay," Kaleb grinned broadly, "I'll pick you up at eight o'clock sharp," he said. "I'll see you then, Deliaha..." he turned around and started towards his black Cube.

"Because before now I didn't know for sure, maybe?" Griffin chuckled, "just because you're flirting with me doesn't mean that you like me, let alone that you'd be okay hanging out with me and maybe even going on a date."
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/26/2010, 6:53 pm

Chase eventually got to school and it was five after six o,clock. He walked into the stadium and he saw Sidney standing against the bleachers he smiled at her and walked over to her.''Hey.''He said looking at her.

Chad smiled and turned to watcher her walk away. He didn't have to go home because he had to practice for football before the big game. He went to his locker grabbing his football things and then heading to the field.

Deliaha nodded she kept a frown on her face the whole time not daring to smile. One she didn't know how to because she hadn't smiled for a long time and two she just thought it was completely weird for her to smile.

Caylee looked at him.''Well I do like you after all I did say yes to the date didn't I?''She laughed and then looked at him just then she saw C.j. coming down the hallway and that immeditly got her a little freeked out she didn't know what he would say to her.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/26/2010, 7:07 pm

Sidney grinned at him, "Hello," she said in her cute British accent, "you're late," she said in a teasing tone. She have him an innocent look, "I might forgive you if you hang out with me after the game is over."

Journey had decided that she looked fine as she was. Not only that, but she would miss the beginning of the game if she didn't get to the field soon. Basically, her time frame didn't give her room to go home and come back... let alone pick out another outfit and change into it.

Kaleb was determined to make her smile. Maybe not tonight, but eventually. She was already beautiful when she was frowning.... so she must be stunning when she smiled. He grinned to himself at the thought.

"You did," Griffin chuckled until he noticed where she was looking and he awkwardly fell silent. "Lemme guess, that's the ex-boyfriend, huh?" he whispered into her ear.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/26/2010, 7:18 pm

Chase looked at her with a smile. ''Oh what by five minutes.''He laughed.''Arlight should we go grabb a seat?''He asked looking at her.

Chad was running on the feild and him being the quarter back had to strech out really good other wise if he didn't that could result into a torn ligment and that would pretty much runinn the idea of him playing college football. He looked up in the stands to see if he could see Journey so far he didn't see her yet...

Deliaha went home and she began getting ready he never mentioned where exactly they were going so she wasn't sure on how she should dress. She through on a pair of gray skinny jeans and a black Tshirt with a green hoodie over it. Deliaha curled her hair perfectly and fixed her makeup.

Caylee looked over at Griffen and sighed she turned away from C.j. ''Maybe he won't notice me.''She hoped so anyway. Caylee then began freeking out when she heard the angry voice from behind her that came from C.j. She managed to play it cool as she turned around to face her mad Ex.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/26/2010, 7:39 pm

Sidney nodded, "Sure, I'll follow you... since I've never actually been to one of these games before," she blushed, "you know... being from England and all. We mostly only had football games there... not the American kind," she shrugged.

Journey made it just in time. She found a seat and looked directly at Chad. She waved her hand up, hoping that he would see her before the game started.

Kaleb found his car and got in. He turned to keys in the ignition and started his car. He took the short-cut back to his house. Crud, now I have to figure out what to wear and wear we'll go.

Griffin didn't have to turn around because he was already facing C.J. "Hello, is there a problem?" Griffin's voice was full of a deep menace. What Caylee didn't know was that Griffin was a vampire... which meant he was virtually insusceptible to wounds, so he was not afraid of a fight.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/26/2010, 7:46 pm

Chase looked at her for a moment then helped her up to the stands. He looked around and found some open area where they could sit. He looked over at the field and nodded.''They haven't started yet.''He said with a smile.

Chad saw her and he smiled you probabaly couldn't tell that he had smiled thought because had his helemet on. The coached called the team in and began running over the plays for the big game.

Deliaha looked in the mirror and thought she looked good. Deliaha's makeup collection was unbeliveable she had so much and every item had a position for it on her vanity type thing.

Caylee looked up at C.j. and then over at Griffen she knew that this could get bad.
C.j.''Nodded well there is now that your talking to my girl.''C.j. replied to the guy with a dirty glare on his face.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/26/2010, 7:54 pm

"Bonny good," Sidney giggled, "but you might have to explain the game to me as it goes along. I know absolutely nothing about football," she said. (WB)

Journey saw that he recognized her, even though she hadn't seen the smile. She smiled and sat back down in her seat next to a Frensman and a Junior. (WB... gr >.<)

Kaleb decided on wearing some acid wash skinny jeans that sagged a little and a white shirt with black wings on it. Over that, he wore a large black jacket and he slipped on some black combat boots.

"No one owns her, especially not you," Griffin seethed, "She can talk to anyone that she wants to, now that you two are no longer going out. And might I say that you're reminding me a lot of the book Outsiders right now. Get your own lines, man."
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/26/2010, 8:03 pm

Chase looked at her ''Well I guess to put this whole football game in simplar words they are all trying to get the ball. And by doing so they have to tackle eachother to get it.''Chase laughed he couldn't think of a better way to say it.

Chad heard the plays and then began reading them back to himself in his mind.''Alright lets do this.''He yelled trying to get the team pumped. The game started and Chad immeditly stole the ball away and passed it to another team player from his team.

Deliaha waited calmly and patiently on her couch while playing with her Ipod. She began buying a few songs from Maroon 5 and other good bands that she was intrested in currently.

Caylee looked at C.j. as he continued to glare over at Griffen. ''C.j. go away.''Caylee told him.
C.j. slapped Caylee across the face as he heard those words come out of her mouth.
Caylee walked away furious with the situation and her face bright red from where she had been slapped at.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/26/2010, 8:13 pm

Sidney looked at him like he was crazy, "Well that's kind of stupid. Someone could get seriously hurt... really easily, too. Why do they play it if the point is to tackle people? Boxing would be better."

(Want to skip the game for the two of them? xD Because basically it'll go something like: Journey sat there. xDD)

Kaleb turned on his car and started towards the address that Deliaha had given him earlier that day. Meanwhile, he thought of where they could go on their date.

Griffin glared at C.J. and followed Caylee. "Are you okay?" Griffin asked thoughtfully, trying to examine the damage done to her face. "Is there anything I can do? Maybe get you an ice pack or something?"
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/26/2010, 8:26 pm

Chase looked at her and didn't know how to answer her question.''I guess they play it for fun?''He laughed he knew it sounded stupid but why else would you play it?

[Yeah or he could get hurt like this...]

Chad by the middle of the game was completely worn out when he told the coach he needed a minute to sit the coach didn't listen. Chad looked up at the score board and they were ahead by a lot so he didn't know why it was such a big deal if he took a tiny break from the game.
Chad saw the brownish oragnish color football fly through the air and he jumped up to catch it only when he did he was tackle by 2 huge guys who were trying to retreive the ball.
Chad layed there in pain he could feel that his leg had been severely hurt he could tell. The paremetics rushed out onto the field causing the whole game to stop. They took Chad to the hospital and began running tests. And the only thing he was worried about was missing the date with Journey he wasn't thinking about how much he hurt his leg.

Deliaha sat there twisting a black curl in between her two fingers. She looked in the mirrior for some reason she couldn't stop looking in the mirror this is how you could tell she was bored.

Caylee looked at Griffen and she needed a moment to her self as she walked away from him. She was sad, upset and angry with everything.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/26/2010, 8:41 pm

"How the heck is getting hurt like that-" she pointed down to Chad down on the field, "fun? I'd really like to know," despite that a boy was fallen on the field, she giggled.

Journey stood up as Chad fell, holding her hand over her gasping mouth. Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God! She scooted her way out of the aisle and ran down the stairs of the bleachers. "Chad!" she raced towards the ambulance but they stopped her.
"I'm sorry ma'am, unless you're family or his wife, I cannot let you get on this vehicle." She grumbled and raced towards her car. Finally, after what had seemed forever, she got to the hospital. She almost fell as she ran inside. She asked the nurse at the front desk if she could see him and the nurse nodded. She followed to nice nurse to his room. When she saw him in the hospital bed, she all but burst into tears. "Chad. Oh my God," she walked slowly towards his bed and grabbed his larger hand in hers.

Kaleb finally got to Deliaha's address and parked his car in front of her house. He walked up cautiously to her door and rang the door bell. He took a step back and waited for someone to answer.

Griffin frowned, but stayed behind. (WB)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/26/2010, 8:46 pm

Chase looked at her for a moment then shook his head.''I don't know you would call that fun either.''He laughed a little unsure of what to say he had to admitt that watching someone get hurt did intrest him just a little.

Chad looked at him.''I'am fine he told her.''With a smile.''And since when do you care so much?''He asked laughing a little. He wasn't sure why she had cared I mean after all they did just meet to today and everything but he was glad to see her atleast.

Deliaha opened the door and saw him he looked a little scared and she shook her head.''Don't worry I don't have one of those crazy parents who are going to want to know everything.''She said as she stepped outside and then locked the door and shut it. Inface her parents had died about a year ago.

Caylee walked out to her car.''Uh I guess I will see you later.''She said no longer in the mood to continue with there flirting like they were doing earlier.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/26/2010, 9:01 pm

"Of course, there are some things that hurt but are fun. I guess these could be one of those things," she shrugged. "Guitar is like that at first. Your fingers hurt so much after you play for the first time, but after awhile, your fingers get callused to the point where you have to put lotion on them every night."

Journey frowned, "Why shouldn't I care? I had no idea what had happened to you. You could have died, and they wouldn't have told me anything unless I was family or married to you," she pursed her lips in annoyance.

"Oh, okay," Kaleb nodded. He didn't have parents, himself. They'd died about 6 years ago from a freak slayer attack. Kaleb had been at school when they'd died. His got a sullen look on his face from the memory, but quickly shook of the feeling.

"See you," Griffin said quietly, and walked to his car. He sat down and sighed, putting his head on the steering wheel. In all honesty, his nerves were still on edge from watching C.J. slap Caylee. He wanted to bring him down. No one could hurt her, he wouldn't let them. You can't think these things, Griffin. Killing people is wrong, he tried to calm himself down.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/26/2010, 9:18 pm

Chase looked at her.''So you play gutair?''He asked her with a smile.''Thats cool.''He said with a small nodd. They had stalled the football game for a moment no one knew what was happening with Chase.

Chad looked at her his leg was propped up in the air and it hurt tremendosly. ''Ah its nothing besides a few broken bones.''Chad told her with a slight smile. He was now thinking about his future with football.

Deliaha looked at him and nodded.''So your ready?''She asked keeping the frown on her face the entire time.

Caylee looked at him.''Bye.''She said as she got into the car when she got into her car she broke out in tears. Caylee pulled out of the parking lot when she got home C.j. was sitting in her driveway she got out feeling a bit scard but she couldn't let him know that she was scard. ''What do you want from me?!''Caylee said with a strong dirty look.
''I want you to obey by my rules you aren't allowed to talk to other guys!''C.j. yelled at her.
Caylee rolled her eyes.''C.j. I'am not your girl anymore.''Caylee told him.
C.j. punched her in the eye with all force and once he started he couldn't stop. C.j. had always been violent with people specially when you got him angry which he was very.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/26/2010, 9:27 pm

"Yeah, I learned when I was thirteen. I wanted to play with Nickelback," she rolled her eyes. "Never mind that they're an American band... they're my favorite," she grinned. "'This Afternoon' is the best of their songs."

"A few broken bones matters, Chad. What about your football? You won't be able to play... at least for the rest of the year. What if you can't ever play again?" Journey kneeled down on the floor next to his bed and rested her hand on the bed. She set her chin on her hands, looking up at him.

"I'm ready," Kaleb opened the passenger side of the car for her and then went to the driver's side. He slid into the seat and started the car.

Griffin felt like something was wrong with Caylee, suddenly. He closed his eyes, focusing on where she was. Crud, it was C.J. He started his car and raced off to find Caylee. He turned around the corner and stopped the car. "C.J.," he growled.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/26/2010, 9:34 pm

''Ah I see yeah Nickelback is a pretty cool band I suppose but it dosn't come close to disturbed.''He laughed.''Disturbed is the best band!''He exlamied with a smile looking over at her.

Chad looked at her and the whole feeling started to sink in. He knew she was write what if he was never able to play again then what would happen? Chad nodded and looked down. ''Well I wanted more time for a relationship I guess this kind of helps with that.''Chad said trying to make things sound better but all together he was very upset about it.

Deliaha slide into the car.''Thanks.''She said nodding then looking over at him.''So what is one thing I should know about you?''She asked him.

Caylee layed there uncontious from being hit and punched so many times. C.j. left the scene as if he was never there. You could tell Caylee's face was beat up badly and her eyes each forming a black and blue circle around them.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/26/2010, 9:45 pm

Sidney laughed, "I think not! Nickelback beats them any day. So does Boys like Girls," she beamed, "I went on stage with them once... during a concert, of course."

Journey frowned, and stood up. She could only think of one thing to do right now that might help him feel better. She climbed onto the bed next to him and wrapped her arms around him. Softly, slowly she brought her lips down to his. "You'll be fine," she murmured softly.

"Hm... well I live by myself, because my parents died from a slaying when I was eleven," Kaleb said slowly.

"Oh, God," Griffin raced towards Caylee's beaten form laying on the ground. He picked her up in his arms as gently as possible and let himself into her house. He set her down on the sofa and got a blanket to cover her and an ice pack for when she woke up.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/26/2010, 9:51 pm

Chase looked at him.''Arlight I will give you that Boys Like Girls is a pretty good band.''He admitted with a nodd.''But you have to promise me one thing next time you have a concert you have to invite me.''He said looking at her with a smirk.

Chad looked at her with a nodd.''I will be okay the injury isn't bad its just I won't be okay with football.''He said shaking his head. He wasn't sure why she was all nice she seemed way different from this morning when he had talked to her in second period.

Deliaha looked at him and nodded.''I am sorry.''She said with a sympathetic look on her face.''My parents and brother died about a year ago.''She told him looking out the window.

Caylee layed there and when she finally came back in to foucus she was seeing two of everything. She felt terible her lip was split and her whole face was completely damaged she didn't even look like the same person anymore.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/26/2010, 9:58 pm

"I promise I will," Sidney rolled her eyes, "now do you want to get out of here? Obviously something bad happened to Chad. Something bad enough that the game won't be finished, so what d'you say?"

"Everything will be fine," she said determinedly, like she could do something to help. Really, she felt helpless and sad that he probably wouldn't play football again.

Kaleb nodded, "I'm sorry, too. I guess I've just learned that I have to move on. I can't be depressed for my whole life, y'know? Because my life will probably be a couple hundred years, at least. That's too long to be depressed."

"Caylee?" Griffin asked, seeing her eyes flutter open. (WB)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/26/2010, 10:04 pm

Chase nodded.''Yeah want to go get a quick bite to eat or something?''He asked her flashing one of his flirty smiles. And then he slipped his hood back on he felt bear with out it.

Chad looked at her.''I'am sorry.''He told her.''I'am sorry that are date kind of got runinned.''He said shaking his head. He felt terrible he lost a date with a cute girl that he actully was very intrested in and he might have lost football forever. He felt like his world was coming to an end.

Deliaha looked at him.''I've been depressed for a while now.''She said nodding. Her being depressed wasn't something she was ever proud of she was just never happy and after being depressed for sucha long time you forget what it is like to be happy or even forget how to smile.

Caylee's eyes opened and she had no clue where she was or what was going on.''Wh-wha what happened?''She asked very confuesed and with cracks in her voice.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 3/26/2010, 10:19 pm

Sidney nodded, "That sounds perfect, sure," she grinned. She didn't really mind the hood now, oddly enough. Maybe it had bothered her before because she wanted to know what he looked like.

"Sh, it's fine. Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong. We can have our date when you get better and until then I'll just visit you wherever you are," she smiled warmly.

"I just kind of decided to get over it my first year of highschool. I didn't want to be the emo kid anymore. Especially because I wasn't emo. It didn't really help any, everyone still doesn't talk to me, but I'm happier now," he shrugged.

"C.J. He... well, he hurt you pretty badly. I showed up right after it happened. You were collapsed on your driveway," Griffin said. "Do you want ice or anything? Does your head hurt to badly?" he added.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/26/2010, 10:26 pm

Chase looked over at her.''Aliright then let's go.''He said grabbing her hand as he pulled her down the bleachers with him.''Take my car?''He asked her looking at her with a smile.

Chad nodded.''I'am sorry that you thought I was a player I kind of have that reputation.''He said shaking his head he wasn't proud of it either.

Deliaha looked at him.''I don't think the whole my parents dying caused me to go Emo.''She told him. ''I have always been depressed never happy. And people lableling me Emo really dosn't bother me anymore. After all I have tryed attpempeted suiced once or twice been in rehab several times all that comes with the title.''She said shaking her head.

''Yeah my head hurts I'am seeing two of everything.''She said shaking her head.''Where is C.j. now?''She asked him slowly. She hoped that he didn't come back but now she would be afriad to go to sleep tonight.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next