The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss><

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss>< - Page 6 Empty Re: ^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss><

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 5:48 pm

Chase sighed .''Yeah I do actully...Sadly.''He said with a frown playing on his face.

Chad looked at her.''You can't get mad just when you hear a comment like that.''He told her.

[One boy one girl?]
Caylee nodded and looked at him.''I am sorry that this is happening to us.''She told him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss>< - Page 6 Empty Re: ^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss><

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/9/2010, 9:33 pm

Sidney cocked an eyebrow, "Sadly?" she looked between the girl and Chase. What exactly was going on here?
"Unfortunately, I used to date him. Until he cheated on me," the girl growled.

"It's just... I don't know. It made me feel like I'm just one of your usual girlfriends that you'll dump next week," Journey sobbed.

(Yep ^_^)
"I am too," Griffin sighed. (WB)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 9:51 pm

Chase shook his head in disagreement.''N- no you cheated on me first.''He protested. He looked at Sidney.''Just ignore her I do.''He told Sideny.

Chade looked at her he kissed the top of her head.''Shh it's okay.''He told her.''I like you a lot and I wouldn't hurt you ever.''He added.''Trust me?''

Caylee looked at him.''So what do you think of for a name?''Caylee asked him.
[Can we just say its the next day and see if its a vamp or human ...? And then they see its twins.]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/9/2010, 10:25 pm

"But you still cheated on her," Sidney replied. "You said she cheated on you first, which implies that you cheated on her afterwards."
The girl just looked between both of them.

Journey dug her head into his chest and nodded, she was probably ruining his shirt, but she didn't really care at the moment. Then she realized something, "Oh you should probably sit down, I'm sorry," she sniffled.

(YEP ^_^ You start?)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 10:28 pm

Chad rolled his eyes.''We were broken up we weren't talk we hadn't seen each other for a month.''Chad told her.
''Why don't you just go away go find one of your other Ex boyfriends and mess with them.''He told his Ex.

Chad smiled and nodded.''I told you my little sister could be annoying and a trouble starter.''He laughed a little.

Caylee woke up the next morning and she felt like she was goin got be sick she began vommeting in the toliet.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/11/2010, 1:37 pm

"Okay," Sidney replied, "I think you should go," she said to the other girl.
"Good, I never want to see his ugly face ever again!" the other girl said.

Journey half-sobbed and half-laughed, "You did say that," she said, kissing his cheek. "Okay, well I still have to go and get my stuff if I'm going to stay here until you can do stuff by yourself... Do you want to come with me, or stay here?"

(I'm going to assume the Griffin is still there xP)
Griffin rushed into the bathroom after her, holding her hair up so she didn't accidentally puke on it. "I'm so sorry, honey," he murmured.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/11/2010, 1:43 pm

Chase nodded.''Yeah it'd be best if you leave.''Chase told her turning around then looked back at Sidney with a smile.

Chad looked at her.''I am sorry baby.''He told her one last time.''ANd if you don't mind I think I am gona stay here I need to have a talk with my sister.''He told her with a slight smirk playing on his face.

Caylee was done she wipped her mouth of then brushed her teeth trying to get the taste out of her mouth.''So how do we know if its a vampire?''She asked him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/11/2010, 1:52 pm

As the other girl exited the store, Sidney smiled at him and took a step towards him, giving him a kiss. "You're welcome," she grinned.

Journey wiped her cheeks and nodded, "Okay, I'll only be a couple minutes." She was only about fifteen minutes, actually. She threw a few outfits in her suitcase with her toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, and a few other things that she liked to have with her. She drove back and knocked on the door when she got back to his house.

"Well if it's a vampire the puke should be red and if it's human it won't be," Griffin explained, "It's kind of gross, but that's the only way to determine until they both get larger."
(So I'm thinking mixed colors xD Like... red and green? xP I know it's gross, sorry...)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/11/2010, 1:58 pm

Chase smiled and kissed her as well..''Thank you for not beliving her.''He told her with a smirk.''I promise you we were broken up.''

Chad heard the door and he walked over to it slowly opening it.''Come in.''He said with a smile.
Sara walked out of her room to see Journey standing in the door way and Chad as well standing and holding the door open.''Oh god shes back.''Sara mumbled.

Caylee nodded....''I see.''She said kind of grossed out by it.''Well you get to look at the puke because I'am not.''She warned him.
[Alwsome!Smile]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/11/2010, 2:04 pm

"It's no problem... I kind of want to tear her up just for having been with you, but that would be an abuse of power... so I won't," Sidney smiled.

Journey smirked, she'd fixed her makeup at home so she looked much better. She looked towards Chad and smiled, "Hi, again," she said quietly, walking into the house.

Griffin looked into the toilet with a puzzled face, "I-it's green and red. It's both colors," he replied quietly. So either the baby was half vampire- which he wasn't sure was entirely possible- or she was having twins. One a human, one a vampire.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/11/2010, 2:12 pm

Chase looked at her and smiled.''Well it would be highly entertaning for me if you did. ''Chase laughed for a minute.

Chad nodded and kissed her softly.''Sara room.''He told her.
Sara looked at him.''Since when do you tell me what to do?!''Sara protested.
''Since always?''Chad said with a smrik then looked back at Journey.

Caylee looked at him.''Wha what does that mean?''She said with cracks in her voice. She wasn't sure what both colors meant he never mentioned that.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/11/2010, 2:18 pm

Sidney giggled herself and held his hand, squeezing it tightly. "Okay, I think I'm ready to try everything on," she grinned, taking the pile of clothes in her arms and started towards the changing rooms.

Journey kissed him back, "Come on, you need to put your leg up. It's not good to be on your feet so much. I know you want to heal ASAP."

"Either... well... I've never heard of this before. Either the child is half vampire or... you're having twins," Griffin said, looking up at her, "and one of them is a vampire, but the other is human."
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/11/2010, 2:36 pm

Chase followed her to the changing rooms as she began walking that way. He sat down on a small bench outside the changing room waiting to see the first thing she showed him.

Chad smiled ....''Yeah.''He said knowing what she had meant. Chad then walked into his room. ''I am sorry my sister is such a pain.''Chad told her. Chad sat down on his bed just as he sat down. His littlest sister Sammi ran in.''Chad will you get me a drink?''Sammi asked him.

Caylee looked at him like he was crazy.''Twins!? I am not going to be able to handle one how am I suppose to handle twins!''She exlaimed as she began freeking out a little.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/11/2010, 2:54 pm

The first outfit she showed him was a strapless black dress paired with some awesome earrings, fishnet stockings, and converse. "So? Whatcha think?" She'd always had eclectic tastes.

"It's okay," she said to Chad. To Sammi she said, "I'll get you something to drink, Sammi. Chad has a boo-boo and can't get it right now. I'm going to help him for awhile. Okay?" Journey stood up.

"Well... I'll be helping you. You won't have to take care of them by yourself. I'm not going to leave you with them. I'm really not a bad guy," Griffin replied.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/11/2010, 2:59 pm

Chase looked at her with a smile and a wow look playing on his face.''Wow that looks great on you.''He told her with a wide smile.''Really really great.''he aadded.

Chad looked at her with a small smile. ''Thanks.''Chad told Journey.
Sammi smiled.''Ohhhhh will you take me shopping!''Sammi said with a bright smile. Her older sister never did anything with her and Chad denfenitly wasn't up for a shopping spree ever. Sammi never had a motherly role in her life.

Caylee smiled and looked at him and kissed him softly.''Oh god twins thought I mean I know you till help me but still.''She added.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/11/2010, 3:11 pm

Sidney blushed, "Thanks," she said, a small smile playing on her lips.

"I will if you want me to," Journey said, smiling. She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "What kind of juice do you want, Sammi?"

Griffin sighed, "I know. I'm so sorry. This is my fault," he said, kissing her back softly.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/11/2010, 3:18 pm

Chase nodded.''Yep so whats the next look?''He asked her[WB]

Sammi looked up at her.''Uh grape please.''Sammi replied.
Sara then walked into the kitchen as well.''Sammi why are you talking to her?''Sara asked with a bit of an attitude.
''Because I like her, she's gona take me shopping.''Sammi replied to Sara.

Caylee shook her head.''No its not your fault its my fault as well.''She told him softly.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/11/2010, 3:44 pm

"Hold on a sec," Sidney held her finger up as she pranced back into the changing room. This time she changed into some acid washed skinny jeans and an almost 1970's looking tunic with some cowboy boots. She did a little twirl for him as she came back out.

"Sure thing, Sammi," Journey grinned, deciding to ignore Sara. She poured her some grape juice and handed it to the little girl. "Now you'd better drink this in here, you don't want to stain any of the furniture, hm?"

Griffin sighed, "So... I was thinking. Maybe I should stay here when you have the twins so that I can help more. If you're alright with that.... that is."
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 5:13 pm

Chad looked at her outfit ''I am sorry babe but I'am not feeling this one like the other.''He laughed shaking his head. ''I mean it looks great but just not what I like you wearing.''He added.

Sara rolled her eyes when she heard about the furinture getting stained.'Really? A stain this girl is a freek!'Sara thought to herself in her mind. Sammi nodded and sat up at one of the stools by the counter.

Caylee looked at him and nodded.''Of course you can stay here thats perfect.''Caylee said nodding with a smile beinging to play on her face.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/15/2010, 6:51 pm

Sidney shrugged, "Okay," she went back into the dressing room and changed into something else. This time she came out wearing a striped, blue and white long sleeved tunic paired with some black skinny jeans and black flats that showed the silver of her toe nails. "What about this one?"

"Thanks, sweetie," Journey found herself actually liking this little girl a lot. She walked back into his room. "She's so adorable!" she gushed, plopping down gracefully on his bed.

Griffin walked over to her with a smile on his face and kissed her softly, "Like I said, I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stand by you and these kids," he replied faithfully.
(Skip a couple months?)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 7:27 pm

Chase nodded and looked at her he thought about it for a moment...''Hmm ths shirt nah but the the rest is awsome!''He said with a smile. '

Sammi smiled she couldn't wait for the day for Journey to take her shopping. Sara rolled her eyes when Journey said.'Shes so adorable.'
Sara then said ...''She's so adorable blah blah blah.''Sara said mocking and she shaking her head with a disgusted look playing on her face.

Caylee looked at him with a slight smile then a nodd.''I'am sorry.''Seh told him once again she didn't know why but she felt that she had to keep saying that.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/15/2010, 9:08 pm

Sidney frowned, "Crap, I liked this shirt on the rack, too," she pouted. "I have one more thing to try on, I'll be right back." She changed into a low cut, round neck black tank top which she paired with a side zipper zebra skinny jean, similar strappy heals -this time bedazzled-, which a matching sparkle shrug. It would have almost made her look goth if the outfit hadn't looked so cute on her. It was something that she could wear to a club or something.

Journey frowned at her and turned towards Chad, "So how are you feeling," she said, wrapping her hand around his.

Griffin frowned, "Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong," he said sternly.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 9:15 pm

Chase looked at her with a bright smile on his face. ''That's the total best outfit ever.''He said with a smirk on his face.''You look Hawt!''He laughed.

Chad looked at her and kissed her forhead.''Good I'am sorry my sister Sara is a brat.''He told her with a slight sigh.

Caylee looked at him.''I just keep having the feeling to tell you that.''She explained to him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/15/2010, 9:31 pm

Sidney giggled and walked up, kissing him softly. "Well then maybe I'll buy this and we can go to one of the clubs, hm?"

"It's okay. Her attitude is her own problem," Journey shrugged and scootched over so that she was leaned up against him on the bed.

"Why? If anyone should be sorry, it's me. I'm the one who knocked you up with a vampire baby. If they were both human that would have been one thing, but the vampire baby is what's worrying me," Griffin sighed, running a hand through his hair.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 9:34 pm

Chase smiled and kissed her softly as well.''Hmm going to a club with you?''He laughed ''Of course!''He replied with a smile on his face while he looked at her.

Chad smiled.''Ever since our parents died she just hasn't been the same.''He said shaking his head and wrapping his arm around her tightly.

Caylee frowned and looked down then hugged him. She didn't think having a vampire baby could be that bad I mean of course she didn't know what could happen.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next