The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss><

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss>< - Page 7 Empty Re: ^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss><

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/15/2010, 10:07 pm

Sidney giggled, "Good, then how about we get going?" she changing back quickly in the changing rooms and linked her arm with him as she went to go check out.

"Yeah, well you can't blame her. I don't know what I'd do without my parents," Journey sighed, "even if they are hippies," she added lightheartedly with a grin.

"Are you feeling okay?" Griffin asked as he had come to ask every day, sometimes more than once. He wasn't trying to be annoying or anything, it was just that vampire pregnancies were risky.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss>< - Page 7 Empty Re: ^*Fang Of The Heart^*_~Private roleplay~Brook & Lipgloss><

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/18/2010, 10:46 am

Chase looked at her with one of his charming smiles.'''Yes we shall get going.''He laughed as he looked at her. He kissed the top of her head then grabbed her and in his.

Chad nodded and looked at her with a small smile.''I just which she could be happy again she is always so depressed. The one thing I am happy about is Sammi couldn't rememeber that day since she was only 1 week old but me and my sister could. The one thing he never told Journey was that he was in the car in the accident but he didn't die. He had broke 4 ribs and his right arm and left leg.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/18/2010, 10:47 am

Caylee looked up at him with a slight frown.''N-no I have a headache and my stomach hurts.''She told him as she looked down.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/18/2010, 2:51 pm

"Okay, is it okay if I change first, though?" Sidney grinned while being pulled along by him. In her other hand she carried the shopping bag from Forever 21.

"Yeah, I don't even know how you ended up being so, well... happy. I suppose being selfish didn't really matter at that point with a 1 week old to take care of. But don't you ever feel like lashing out or something? I mean, you're a teenager and you're practically a father to them both," Journey said.

Griffin frowned, "You should probably sit down," he said, "I'll get you something to drink." He walked out of the room, pondering something. How was the vampire baby supposed to get nutrition as well as the human baby? He walked into the kitchen and put together a fruit smoothie for her. With inspiration, he added some blood into it. Hopefully that would help.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/18/2010, 5:18 pm

Chase looked a ther and laughed with a nodd.''Of course.''He said as he walked out ouf the mall with her next to him. When they got to his car he made sure to open the door for her.

Chad looked at her and nodded.''Yeah sometimes I feel like I just want to kill myself but then I think about them and how they would be if they lost me now I have to also think about you.''He said with a slight smile as he kissed her cheek softly.

Caylee looked at the smoothine.''Uh thanks?''She said as she looked down in to the cup.''What exactly did you put in here?''She asked him a bit afriad of what the answer would be.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/18/2010, 6:31 pm

"Thanks," Sidney laughed, "You don't mind if I change in the back of the car? Provided that you don't look, of course," she blushed.

"I would be so upset if you killed yourself," Journey said quietly, "Never do that. Never even think of it. I won't allow you to," she looked up at him, her eyes fierce.

Griffin smiled nervously, "Er... fruit," he said, shrugging. It wasn't completely a lie. There was fruit in it, he just wasn't telling the whole truth.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/18/2010, 7:38 pm

Chase laughed and shook his head.''Nope don't mind.''He still continued to laugh. Hey he wasn't going to complain about that...

Chad looked at her and shook his head.''I won't.''He told her.''Now that I have you and extrememly happy I won't.''He said assuring her.

Caylee looked at him then at the smoothie she shrugged as she began to drink it. It tasted funky but she wasn't going to complain.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 4/18/2010, 8:24 pm

Sidney smiled cutely at him and climbed into the back seat of the car. Making sure he wasn't looking, she changed into the new outfit that she had gotten at the store.

"Good, you'd better not," Journey leaned over and kissed him. (WB)

"Do you feel any better?" Griffin asked her curiously. If that worked, then it had been the vampire that had been the cause of the head ache and stomach ache.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 5/23/2010, 2:58 pm

[Hey, Its amazing I am on!Smile Lol!]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 5/23/2010, 9:08 pm

(Hey ^^ Can you reply next time you're on?)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 6/24/2010, 10:12 pm

[So where should we start now?LOL:)]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 6/24/2010, 10:19 pm

[So where should we go from here?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/24/2010, 10:25 pm

(Er... well one of your charries was pregnant and one of mine was about to become pregnant I think... xD So... yeah ^^)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 6/24/2010, 10:28 pm

[Lol I don't remember anything aha !}
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/24/2010, 10:35 pm

(LOL, so where should we start?)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 6/24/2010, 10:37 pm

[God I don't even know lol! I mean do you want to start all over?AHAAH!]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/24/2010, 10:41 pm

(Hm... why don't we start with Caylee and Griffin. Caylee should probably be like... 6 months pregnant by now xD And um... Sidney and Chase. How about they go out drinking? xD)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 6/24/2010, 10:55 pm

[Okay awsome girly do you mind starting please?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/24/2010, 11:11 pm

(Sure Smile)

Griffin was sitting on the couch watching a game of footie. He turned his head suddenly, looking for Caylee. She was six months pregnant (?) with the twins and he was constantly wanting to make sure that she was okay being that one of them was vampire while the other was human.

Sidney parked her car at the pub where she was supposed to meet Chase. Technically she had been underage when she was changed to a vampire so she would never be legal drinking age, but she had managed to get a real license with the age of 21 on it since she was much more than 21 years old in reality.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 6/24/2010, 11:16 pm

Caylee walked into the living rooma and looked at Griffin who was sitting on the couch she sat down next to him and looked at him.

Chase parked his car at the Pub and got out he was suppose to be meeting Sidney there and he couldn't wait to see her. He walked inside and saw her write away he walked over to her and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/24/2010, 11:22 pm

"Hey there, sweetie," Griffin smile at her and leaned over so that he kissed her softly, "How are you doing?" (WB)

"Hi," Sidney smiled and leaned into his kiss. "How are you?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his waist as she looked up at him thoughtfully.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 6/24/2010, 11:24 pm

Caylee looked at him and smiled.''Pretty good.''She said resting her head on his shoulder.

Chase smiled and wrapped his hands around her waist as well.''So how's my baby doing?''He asked her looking at her with a cute smile playing on his face.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/24/2010, 11:29 pm

"Good," Griffin replied with a smile, "and how are our babies doing in there, hm?" he continued to grin as he let a hand float to her stomach.

"Oh, I'm okay," Sidney shrugged, "but I'd be much better if you gave me a real kiss instead of that wimpy kiss," she grinned and rolled her eyes.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7