The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 11:09 pm

"I know. You need time I guess. Never had a boyfriend, so I don't know how it works." I leaned to one side and put my hands in my pockets.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 11:12 pm

''You could go talk to him for me.''Deliaha said with a smirk. ''And then later I will find a guy for you.''She told her.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 11:21 pm

I gave a bigger smirk. "I like your thinking." I told Deliah. I walked off to find that Justin kid. I found him talking with his buddy. "HEY YOU!" I shouted.

I had looked up. It was her again. "Please don't hurt me!" Is started to chuckle.

I broke out in laughter.

"Oh, shut up." I said. "Listen, I gotta a friend-" Justin's buddy cut me off.

"Wait, you have a friend?!" I cracked up even harder.

I laughed too.

"The both of you, CAN IT!" The both turned quiet. "That's better. Now, someone likes you." I looked at Justin. "Would you be willing to go on a blind date?" I didn't say it was Deliaha because I don't think he'd go out with anyone like me.

I shrugged. "I guess. But it better not be a total timewaster"

"Whatever. It won't." That dummie was easier to get to go on a blind date then I thought. "Hey, Deliaha!" I called.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/9/2010, 11:26 pm

Deliaha began to grow a little nervous when she heard her name. She walked over to her and looked at her then at the two guys infront of her.''Yeah?''She asked.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/9/2010, 11:38 pm

"Did it." I did that smirk again.

"Did what?" I asked her.

"You'll see. Just be at the dining room by 5:45." I was happy I could set Justin up with Deliaha.

"Am I missing something?" I asked Devon.

I shrugged. "Why are you asking me?"
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/10/2010, 10:02 am

Deliaha shrugged and walked away with Darcy.''Alright so am I letting you dress me?''Deliaha asked looking up at Darcy with a small smirk playing on her face.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/14/2010, 9:18 pm

"Only if you want me too." I said, copying that weird smile both of us did.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 4:50 pm

''Hmm sure.''She smirked again.''That would be tottally awsome!''
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/15/2010, 9:21 pm

"C'mon." She lead me to our temporary crappy bunks on the boat, were it was limited one person per bunk, so "no trouble will occur, your all criminals anyway!" as the captain states it. "Won't we be on the island in two days?" I asked her. I couldn't remember at the time.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 9:22 pm

Deliaha looked at her for a second.''Yeah I belive two days.''She said nodding with a smile.
She began unpacking her suitcase so she could pick out her out fit for hte so called blind date.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/15/2010, 9:28 pm

I looked at the stuff in her suitcase, and it really looked like something I would pack, even her suitcase.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 9:29 pm

''So what should I wear?''She laughed looking at her. Having no clue what this guy would like her in.
[I reposted the post on Secret Waterfall!Smile]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/15/2010, 9:32 pm

(Cool. Wink )

"Well, he hates me, so I'll pick something that is least like me, because I believe we're simallar." I did a slight laugh that didn't sound normal, becuase it was me. I scanned her clothing.

(I have no idea what to pick out, cuz it's her suitcase. xD)

Last edited by Kataangluver715 on 4/15/2010, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 9:36 pm

Deliaha looked what she ahd picked out which was a black silky shirt with a big silver neclace and earings. There was a silver pair of strappy shoes and black skinny jeans.''Alright.''She laughed.''You do my hair?''She asked her with a smirk.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/15/2010, 9:42 pm

I nodded. "Messy bun?" I said, with a hair elastic in my hand.

Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp - Page 2 Messy_11

(Is this style good?)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 9:43 pm

''Sure''She said noddding normally she left her hair down and curly but she thought she would be different for a night.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/15/2010, 9:51 pm

I put in bobby pins, and hair elastics until I got it where I wanted it. "What do you think?" I asked her, looking in the foggy mirror. They need to clean the place I had a curse word in there, too.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 9:54 pm

Delaiah smiled ''It loooks great.''She said nodding as she still looked at it. She couldn't stop looking at it for some reason. ''So what time is me and his blind date thingy?''She asked her with a smirk. Nerves began to run through her body for some reason she didn't know why.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/15/2010, 9:55 pm

I stared at my watch. "5:30. You've got 20 minutes." I told her.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/15/2010, 9:59 pm

''Oh god...''Deliaha said as she began to grow more nervous.''So wait are you gona be there?''She asked her.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/15/2010, 10:31 pm

"Only if you want me to. Plus, I'd be way out of the way, just making sure nothing goes wrong." I did that weird laugh again.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 5:16 pm

''Yeah you should so be there incase something happens.''Deliaha smield brightly.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/16/2010, 6:38 pm

"Kay. I'll be in the background, hoping he won't notice me." I looked at my watch. "18 minutes." I said.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 7:27 pm

[Forward?]
''Oh god.''Deliaha managed to say she wasn't sure why she was so nervous I mean she had went on dates before but this guy was different.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/16/2010, 7:29 pm

(You mean like skip time? xD)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next