The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 7:33 pm

[Yepperrs lol!Smile]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp - Page 3 Empty Re: Island Of The Outcast! Book one. Kat and Brook\'s rp

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/16/2010, 7:37 pm

(Sure. LOL.)

I had walked in the dining room, which was decent on this crappy floating piece of junk. I sat down at a table, with a dress shirt, slacks, and dress shoes on. I waited for the girl.

Following Deliaha, I snuck into the dining room, and sat at a table on the far side of the room.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 7:44 pm

Deliaha took a deep breath then walked over to him and took a seat across from him.''Hey.''She said looking down at the table she felt nervous and awkward.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/16/2010, 7:56 pm

I saw it was the girl who tackled me's friend, but she looked different....kind of hot. "Uhhhhh......hey." I said.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 7:58 pm

Deliaha twisted a piece of black curl that hung down by her face. She didn't what to say to this guy... at all.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/16/2010, 8:04 pm

"You look, um, really good tonight..." I said to this girl. "What's your name?" I asked her.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 9:03 pm

''Uh Deliaha, And thanks''She said with a slight smile and nodd.''Whats your name?''She asked him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/16/2010, 9:10 pm

"Justin. Nice to meet you, Deliaha." I said.

I hid my face behind the menu, listening to the date, making sure Justin didn't pull something stupid.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 9:11 pm

Deliaha nodded.''Nice to meet you as well.''She told him.''And sorry about earlier today me and my attitude.''She added.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/16/2010, 9:16 pm

"That's OK, were all kind of ticked that were stuck here for two more days." I said.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 9:20 pm

Deliaha nodded and looked at him''Yeah, So why are you coming here?''She asked him with a slight smile playing on her face.

Just then Dustin walked into the nice dinner room. He spoted a girl who seemed to be sitting a lone watching another couple...thats what it looked like to him. He walked over to her figuring he would try and make the move with the cute girl. But as he got closer to her he saw it was the same girl from earlier well he thought he'd try again. He slid in the chair across from her.''Hey cutie what's your name?''He asked her with a flirty smile.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/16/2010, 9:26 pm

"You've got to be kidding me." I mummbled. "First, I'm not a cutie. I am goth, emo, and/or punk. Two, I don't like real cheerful guys who are annoying. Three, I only date guys who I can relate to in at least one way." I rolled my eyes. "And from one look, you don't seem to meet any of those criterias."
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 9:29 pm

''Alright hottie?How does that work?''He laughed a little. ''And don't all of us here relate to each other in someway? I mean drugs ...and everything?''He asked...
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/16/2010, 9:51 pm

"Yeah, still no." He said we all relate, because we all have issues of our own, so I took that into consideration. "Yeah, you got a point, but you've gotta prove that you date worthy for me." I said with my dumb smirk.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/16/2010, 9:56 pm

Dustin looked at her with one of his charming smiles which he was great at.''Awsome thats all I wanted.''He laughed.''So what will you be ordering?''He said looking at the menu assuming this could be there date at least he hoped so.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/17/2010, 10:32 pm

"Not so fast. This is a mock date, not a real date. We're doing this to see if I will date you." I said, looking at the menu.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/17/2010, 10:35 pm

''Yeah well you can call it whatever you want.''He laughed and shrugged continuing to look at the menu.
Deliaha looked at the guy infront of her she couldn't get over how hot he was.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/17/2010, 10:39 pm

"Me? Oh, my jail sent me here under orders. I steal something or rip someone or some place off, then sell it for profit....." I said shamefully. It was bad, but once I had done it the first time, it became addicting.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/17/2010, 10:44 pm

You know what, for as bad as this place is, it's like a prison cruise, which needs a little more work." I said. "I'm just gonna have chicken alfraedo. (Spelling?)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/17/2010, 10:45 pm

[Reply on Secret Waterfall?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/17/2010, 10:47 pm

(I lost the last post between us. LOL.)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3