The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Nightmares

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Island Nightmares - Page 6 Empty Re: Island Nightmares

Post by Mordor 6/7/2010, 11:15 pm

"If you're putting them down you're just as bad." I snapped, crossing my arms.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/8/2010, 3:11 pm

"Ya know, I remember a quote from notebook that my mother taught me. Quote 'There is in Russia an emeritus Professor Nikolay Stepanovitch, a chevalier and privy councillor; he has so many Russian and foreign decorations that when he has occasion to put them on the students nickname him "The Ikonstand." His acquaintances are of the most aristocratic; for the last twenty-five or thirty years, at any rate, there has not been one single distinguished man of learning in Russia with whom he has not been intimately acquainted. There is no one for him to make friends with nowadays; but if we turn to the past, the long list of his famous friends winds up with such names as Pirogov, Kavelin, and the poet Nekrasov, all of whom bestowed upon him a warm and sincere affection. He is a member of all the Russian and of three foreign universities. And so on, and so on. All that and a great deal more that might be said makes up what is called my "name."' I stated, knowing how terribly boring it was.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Island Nightmares - Page 6 SiggyIsland Nightmares - Page 6 SiggyIsland Nightmares - Page 6 SiggyIsland Nightmares - Page 6 SiggyIsland Nightmares - Page 6 SiggyIsland Nightmares - Page 6 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/8/2010, 3:20 pm

I wanted to shout, but that was almost completely impossible. Firstly, I couldn't give it away that I hadn't blacked out when she bonked me on the head with a coconut. Secondly, she was sitting on my stomach, so it makes it hard on my lungs to contain all the air building up inside, and hard to talk. She knows this very well.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/8/2010, 3:28 pm

I sat next to him and glanced over at him, wondering what would make him break. Then I got it. "Ya know, I've always had a special feeling in my heart for you. And I've always wanted to kiss you! And now I can!" I smirked, leaning in like I was about to kiss him.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Island Nightmares - Page 6 SiggyIsland Nightmares - Page 6 SiggyIsland Nightmares - Page 6 SiggyIsland Nightmares - Page 6 SiggyIsland Nightmares - Page 6 SiggyIsland Nightmares - Page 6 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/8/2010, 3:32 pm

I inwardly groaned. Of course I knew she wouldn't (or would she?), but it still made me cringe. Good think half my face was in the shallows. Would she really risk getting her pretty little face wet? Maybe damage, too.
Still, though, I didn't budge.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/8/2010, 3:38 pm

I took two fingers and made them into a lipshape, putting it on his lips like I was kissing him. I watched his face cringe and smirked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/8/2010, 6:30 pm

I came up from the water, lungs happy for air, and tried to tackle Spencer and soak her. Call it imature, but I really wanted to dunk her.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/8/2010, 7:18 pm

I screamed and smacked him in the head. "I knew it," I said, kneeing him in the gut and stumbled out of the water, peeling off my clothes to reveal my Ella Moss - Sumatra Halter Top and Sumatra Hipster Bikini Bottom. "Bring it on," I hissed, jumping on his shoulders and bringing him down to the ocean.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/8/2010, 8:57 pm

Mordor wrote:"If you're putting them down you're just as bad." I snapped, crossing my arms.

I narrowed my eyes. What was up with her? "So, I can see you're quite tight with the Alistar kids." I said lightly.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/10/2010, 12:36 am

"No." I said defensively, of myself, "They just don't have anyone to stand up for them beacuse their freakin' self-esteem's so low they just take all the EM Academy's crap."

I shrugged her off and stood up in the water, soaking wet.
"You know, you look better when your sleeping. You dont't scowl or hiss."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/10/2010, 6:30 pm

I snorted. "Well, its what they deserve." I sniffed. "Its their fault they're in there."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/10/2010, 7:57 pm

"Oh, so you've seen me sleeping? Are you some sort of creeper?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/11/2010, 11:56 pm

"I was a fool to believe you were different than the rest of them!" I exclaimed, snatching up my back and starting to stalk away.

"No, I just sat behind you on the plane." I smiled slyly, but in a more shy kind of way. Not that I was shy, is was a smile I used for special ocassion. Such as: getting away from the topic of being used as a punching bag by Spencer.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/12/2010, 10:46 am

I snorted. God, she was such a goody-two-shoes. "And I was a fool to believe you were sane in the head!" I shouted after her, determined to get the last word.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/12/2010, 11:02 am

I spun around. "Oh yeah, and I bet you think I'm just a goody-two-shoes! Maybe I would scoff at them like the rest of the EMA if it wasn't for my sister!"

Oh, no! I had let that slip! I clapped my hand over my mouth, casting my eyes to the ground, but like everyone other time I ever talked about my baby sister, tears started forming in my eyes. No, not in front of him.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/12/2010, 11:46 am

I blinked,not knowing what to say or do. There were rumors about her sister; she'd killed their mom, she was mental, the rumors were endless. I stepped closer to her and handed her a tissue. "What about your sister?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 12:49 pm

"What a stalker," I repeted, wrinkling my nose in disgust.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/19/2010, 1:05 am

I sank down to the ground, my back against a willow tree. “A lot of bad things happened to Delilah,” I said, burying my face in my hands, not wanting to think about my little sister. “She didn’t do anything wrong. Didn’t kill my mother, hit me, or break into and steal anything. She was kidnapped when I was thirteen, and our mother died of grief. When they finally found her she was so incoherent they put her in Alister’s. She’s only causes so much trouble there because she wants out.”

I crawled out of the water. “Fine. Then can we call a truce?”
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/19/2010, 2:14 pm

"Hmm," I said, tapping my chin to show that I considered it. "Nah." I smirked, pulling my clothes back on and grabbing a durain off a tree.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/19/2010, 10:18 pm

"Oh, I'm... sorry for her." I said awkwardly, willing her not to cry. I couldn't handle sobby girls. "Is she here?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/19/2010, 10:52 pm

"Yes." I said. I wouldn't cry, though, I coudn't. God knows everything gets extreemly awkward when you start to cry in front of a guy who knows almost nothing about you.

"This is ridiculous," I sighed, examining a shell. "Can't we at least take a break from trying to kill each other while I get something to eat ?"
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/20/2010, 11:42 am

"Well that's good, isn't it?" I said, trying to lighten the mood, "Like, you get to see her and stuff."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/20/2010, 1:30 pm

"Fine. Temperary truce." I stated, walking off and cracking open the fruit, eating a bit of it.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/20/2010, 10:20 pm

"No, that's not good. Because she hates my guts for getting into EMA." I said.

"Thanks." I stood up, brushing off some sand and opened up a concunut with a rock. "Want some? It's not poisoned." I offered her a half of the very hairy fruit.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 8:15 am

I sighed and took the other half. "Want some?" I asked, offering him half of my durain. Taking a sip of the coconut juice, I peeled off some of the meet and flicked it into my mouth.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next