The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sea Sand Island

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sea Sand Island - Page 5 Empty Re: Sea Sand Island

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 8:48 pm

Mandy-Love wrote:
leah_hope92 wrote:
Mandy-Love wrote:
leah_hope92 wrote:[Already saw.]

"Yup. You?" I smiled, this place looked... empty. It needed a boutique, where I could sell purses, jewelry, clothes.. and a spa. It just needed more people.

"Been here a while." I shrugged. "But we need more people here..."

"Definatley. It's like ghost town here......" I mumbled, looking to my sides. Was I the only one here?

"There's about five others."

"Really? Huh." I shrugged, not even really caring how many people were here. "Wanna go wakeboarding.. or something?"
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/12/2010, 8:49 pm

((RP Anyone?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 8:51 pm

"Does anyone live here on this island with you? Friends, parents, girlfriend...?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Sea Sand Island - Page 5 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 5 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 5 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 5 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 5 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 5 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 8:59 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Does anyone live here on this island with you? Friends, parents, girlfriend...?" I asked.

"No.... I'm an only child, my parents didn't want to come, and I ain't got a girlfriend... sadly..." I shrugged.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Sea Sand Island - Page 5 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 9:20 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
Mandy-Love wrote:
leah_hope92 wrote:
Mandy-Love wrote:
leah_hope92 wrote:[Already saw.]

"Yup. You?" I smiled, this place looked... empty. It needed a boutique, where I could sell purses, jewelry, clothes.. and a spa. It just needed more people.

"Been here a while." I shrugged. "But we need more people here..."

"Definatley. It's like ghost town here......" I mumbled, looking to my sides. Was I the only one here?

"There's about five others."

"Really? Huh." I shrugged, not even really caring how many people were here. "Wanna go wakeboarding.. or something?"
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 9:36 pm

"Ah," I replied, sitting down on the plush seats against that wall. "So..." I said.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Sea Sand Island - Page 5 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 5 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 5 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 5 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 5 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 5 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/13/2010, 12:51 pm

Full Name: Randy Allen
Personality: Romantic, witty, funny, outgoing, stubborn, athletic, joyful, and intelligent. He's brave, not afraid to do anything to impress someone. Randy is very down-to-earth and doesn't belive in things as love at first sight. Sometimes he's so serious, some people mistake him for Amish. A nice boy who very loyal yet strong and dangerous at the same time. He's very headstrong. It takes a large thing to get him angry but he can blow up like the Mauna Loa. He came from a very up-tight family, the ones that always made him cook his steak at the perfect temperature, put exactly two ounces of cereal into only a mosaic bowl, stuff like that. He has a huge heart, kinds towards almost everyone he can. Because of his romantic side, he'd usually show up at a girl's door with flowers or chocolates. Because of his un-social life, he usually spends time sneaking out of the acadamy so he can sit on the roof and just think. Some things he likes to eat are Italian food, Chicken Noodle Soup, mints, salads, Mac & Cheese, and brownies. He's never fallen in love with a girl. Although he compleatly adores animals. Plays guitar
Description: (Pictures okay) Chocolate brown, skater-boy like hair that resembles slightly to Justin Beiber's. Foggy eyes that are a mixture of Tiffany blue and emerald-green eyes. A square-shaped jaw that curved into a heart-shaped chin. Thin, light rosy pink lips and moderate skin. Muscular body, but not too muscular so that he looks like a fake. He was actually quite tall, about 6'3, and has a slouchy boy figure that all the girls adore. He usually doesn't smile but has a whopping 10 on the teeth-perfection scale. He has a well built body with a noticable six-pack. He has long eyelashes that make all the girls gush over. He has a few unnoticable freakles dotting around his nose. He has a dark look into his eyes, since he's barely with people. He like things like Lacrosse, Feild Hockey, and Shot Put. That's how he got his perfectly toned body.
Activities: All
Talents: Above
Dislikes: Above
Hotel: Cloud 9

Sea Sand Island - Page 5 Boy13Sea Sand Island - Page 5 Boy310Sea Sand Island - Page 5 Boy410
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/13/2010, 12:51 pm

((RP Anyone??))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/13/2010, 12:55 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:Full Name: Randy Allen
Personality: Romantic, witty, funny, outgoing, stubborn, athletic, joyful, and intelligent. He's brave, not afraid to do anything to impress someone. Randy is very down-to-earth and doesn't belive in things as love at first sight. Sometimes he's so serious, some people mistake him for Amish. A nice boy who very loyal yet strong and dangerous at the same time. He's very headstrong. It takes a large thing to get him angry but he can blow up like the Mauna Loa. He came from a very up-tight family, the ones that always made him cook his steak at the perfect temperature, put exactly two ounces of cereal into only a mosaic bowl, stuff like that. He has a huge heart, kinds towards almost everyone he can. Because of his romantic side, he'd usually show up at a girl's door with flowers or chocolates. Because of his un-social life, he usually spends time sneaking out of the acadamy so he can sit on the roof and just think. Some things he likes to eat are Italian food, Chicken Noodle Soup, mints, salads, Mac & Cheese, and brownies. He's never fallen in love with a girl. Although he compleatly adores animals. Plays guitar
Description: (Pictures okay) Chocolate brown, skater-boy like hair that resembles slightly to Justin Beiber's. Foggy eyes that are a mixture of Tiffany blue and emerald-green eyes. A square-shaped jaw that curved into a heart-shaped chin. Thin, light rosy pink lips and moderate skin. Muscular body, but not too muscular so that he looks like a fake. He was actually quite tall, about 6'3, and has a slouchy boy figure that all the girls adore. He usually doesn't smile but has a whopping 10 on the teeth-perfection scale. He has a well built body with a noticable six-pack. He has long eyelashes that make all the girls gush over. He has a few unnoticable freakles dotting around his nose. He has a dark look into his eyes, since he's barely with people. He like things like Lacrosse, Feild Hockey, and Shot Put. That's how he got his perfectly toned body.
Activities: All
Talents: Above
Dislikes: Above
Hotel: Cloud 9

Sea Sand Island - Page 5 Boy13Sea Sand Island - Page 5 Boy310Sea Sand Island - Page 5 Boy410
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/13/2010, 1:01 pm

((RP Lemon?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/13/2010, 1:03 pm

[Sure. Who and who? You start.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/13/2010, 1:05 pm

((I have Jaze, and okay))

Jaze walked down a street, bored unusually. She looked around at the sky, which was a pretty blue.

Last edited by sweettee11 on 6/13/2010, 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/13/2010, 1:06 pm

[Who and who?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/13/2010, 1:12 pm

((Your new guy?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/13/2010, 1:13 pm

"Okay... so you wanna just ride around of the boat instead?"
---
"Sure, we can windsurf?"
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/13/2010, 1:15 pm

"Sure! Sounds good to me!" I smiled.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/13/2010, 1:16 pm

[Sure!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/13/2010, 1:17 pm

"Whatever you want to do, I don't care. I'm new here, remember?" I grinned. "Do you like Canoeing?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/13/2010, 1:24 pm

((Reply??))

sweettee11 wrote:((I have Jaze, and okay))

Jaze walked down a street, bored unusually. She looked around at the sky, which was a pretty blue.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/13/2010, 1:28 pm

Inside my cramped bedroom, I glanced down at the pure white guitar rested on my lap. My phone vibrated, followed by a dull chime. I groaned, predicting that it was that annoying ad 'summer getaway' thing. Sure enough, that's what it was. Instead of ignoring it, I pressed the reply button and started typing away on my Blackberry. 'Stop sending me these idiotic ads.' and sent. Resting down on my best, I started to strum the guitar. "Randy! Mail!" My furious plump aunt called, purpously aiming the letter at my eye, which I dodged. My parents had died several years ago, so I had to live with this hag. Ripping open the letter, I relized it was another ad, but hand-writting. "Fine, I'll go." I mumbled to myself, not waiting to leave this old women alone. So the next day, I jumped into coach in a plane. Hours passed and we finally landed at the island, where I was alone getting off. "Anyone?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/13/2010, 1:32 pm

Jaze looked at the airplane landing. Only one person was getting out. Jaze walked over and said "Hello"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/13/2010, 1:36 pm

With a sniff, I sdjusted my guitar strap and tightened my grip on the dirt brown suitcase handle. I was about to head towards the hotel, a girl casually came up to me. "Hello," She greeted. "Hi," I mumbled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/13/2010, 1:37 pm

"I'm Jaze" she said looking at the boy.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/13/2010, 1:41 pm

"Randy Allen," I replied, glancing behind her to the hotels. "I should get going now, I need to find my Cloud 9 hotel," I said darkly, swerving around her and starting to walk.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/13/2010, 1:41 pm

(Continue Cass?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next