The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ ||

+3
4everme4everbeauty
leah_hope92
Cyn431
7 posters

Go down

& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Empty & Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 3:37 pm

Cyn's Song
As a part time singer, writer and lunatic, I cordially bid you to listen. Take caution of fantasies.

1:22 PM

I realized this morning what I forgot last time: the reasoning behind the title. Actually, it hadn't come from the first song that time, it was from the third. Oops. Then again, there wasn't really any reason behind choosing those lyrics specifically for that day, 'cause it always does just that: make my morning mood. Either music does it or my grandma does it, and it's not pretty if my grandma does it. So yeah, nothing really special there.

Hey, look at me, I'm going to be boring and refer to the weather aga— no, I'm not. It's sunny and boring. Meh. I WANT STORMEHS.

Do you know what it feels like when you're lying around in your room trying to get some sleep, and it's like one in the morning, and all of a sudden a car roars by your window and there's a bunch of girls screaming to the song Tik Tok? And then it gets even more irritating because you get both the Key of Awesome and ComputerNerd parodies stuck in your head at the exact same time? And you still can't fall asleep for like another hour and a half? You don't? Lucky.

I like explaining the playlist early. It's fun. So why not? These are just four songs that I woke up to this morning and all fit the same general mood and key and whatnot. There were a few others I thought about popping in, but you've heard them in previous playlists, so I ditched them. It was a tough fight against Half Truism and Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? though ... Then I thought about Whataya Want From Me, but I knew I wouldn't live to blog the next day if I put that on there. xD I don't know why If It Kills Me didn't make the list, though. Hm. Plus I didn't even listen to Dance Hall Drug—oh wait, yeah I did, at midnight, I should have listened to Five Minutes to Midnight instead! Or Two Minutes to Midnight ... Both are good ...

Okay, enough of that. xD

1. Dance Hall Drug, by Boys Like Girls. It's a good BLG song, okay? Plus I woke up to it. Heh. And I like the lyrics, even if the topic is very ... Um ... Suggestive. `^^ You have to really listen to get it though.
2. Alice (Underground, by Avril Lavigne. Come on, it's from Alice in Wonderland. Plus it came right from Avril Lavigne. How can it not be on this playlist? It's only even better that I got to hear it this morning.
3. Half-Truism, by The Offspring. I don't think it's a widely appreciated song by this wonderful band, I think from the '90s and '00s but is still doing great today, and I love the song, so it's up there. Ya think the other Offspring song should be up there instead? Maybe next time.
4. Nine in the Afternoon, by Panic at the Disco. Sadly it came from the band without the exclamation point. Sad Oh well. It played on my Rhapsody shuffle, it's appropriate, it's on the playlist. Nuff said.

Oh, and also, I wonder if any of you notice what I've been doing to that little pink intro at the top? I edit the very end daily to give a bit of an idea on what will be in the bloggeh. Like today it said to take caution of fantasies, solely because of the song choice. Heh heh. Plus I was thinking about the Dragon Emporium again (the longest ramble EVER, at least for me), and Avvy's bloggie.

Let's ramble, now, shall we? I thank Noah, Leah and Avvy for providing topics, but I gotta take the first slot because I just got a surge of frustration over it right now.

The Decade Abbreviations
--------I'm a stickler over punctuation and grammar, okay? I can't help it. So I've seen a lot of different ways people write their shortened versions of each decade. Tell me which you think is correct out of the following: choice A, B or C? (And I'm just using this decade because it's the greatest musically.) A. '80s. B. 80's. C. 80s.
--------While B might be most common, I believe the correct answer is D. Read on to understand.
--------A. The stretched out decade is 1980s. Apostrophes are meant to be used to signal that part of the complete term has been removed in order to turn something into an abbreviation, or you can put it in between a term and an S to signal a possessive. '80s should be correct because we removed the nineteen from the original term, and the lack of apostrophe by the S tells us that there are multiple things in that category (there were ten years in that decade, anyway), and that the 1980s aren't owning anything in a statement. (Though they do own just about every other decade in the music department ... No, wrong kind of owning.) Still, even though this would seem appropriate, there is one simple rule that many live by and would simply make this all the simpler.
--------B. The stretched out decade is 1980s. Apostrophes are meant to be used to signal that part of the complete term has been removed in order to turn something into an abbreviation, or you can put it in between a term and an S to signal a possessive. There is no mark to let us know that this is an abbreviation of 1980s, and suggests the nineteen part of the term never existed. So it's like we're talking about the AD years of 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 and 89, and there wasn't really anything of significance in that decade that would make us talk about that decade. And further more, the apostrophe has been misplaced! Somebody put it between the zero and the S! So now we've reduced it to the single year of 80 (presumably AD), and it supposedly possesses something. Does that make sense? Of course not.
--------C. The stretched out decade is 1980s. Apostrophes are meant to be used to signal that part of the complete term has been removed in order to turn something into an abbreviation, or you can put it in between a term and an S to signal a possessive. Well, 80s is a little better than 80's (*shudder*), but it isn't correct. There are absolutely no apostrophes in this term. So we're correct to assume there are multiple eighties as there's no possessive, but that also means there is no apostrophe to show that the nineteen has been removed, so we're still thinking about the eighth tenth of the first century.
--------D. There's a reason why all three of those should be considered total baloney (yes, you spell it that way if you don't mean the wonderful lunch meat). You know why? Because when you are writing, unless it is a time—not a category of time!—or date, you should never ever ever use numerals for those with a quantity less than 100. So I should write ninety-nine instead of 99, seven instead of 7—and the eighties instead of '80s, 80's or 80s! Why can't we all just stick to that perfectly correct term so us sticklers can be put out of our misery?
--------I bet I've scared you all out of your wildest dreams by now. xD

Ghost Rider
--------Ghost Rider is the greatest movie in history. One of my favorite actors (I don't know why, he just is) Nicholas Cage is this biker dude who traded his soul for his father's health. Of course, he was dealing with the devil here (he has this complicated name in the movie that I can't remember), and guess what? His father dies the next day regardless! Anyway, so then biker dude is told to forget love and family and all that, and he kind of has no will in that decision so he just follows along. After all, how could he have a choice? The devil had control of his soul. So biker dude just bikes off without his girlfriend, who'd he'd intended to elope with that day, and makes this huge career out of biking over monstrous and dangerous lengths, like helicopters and stuff. Then like eight years later, biker dude figures out his past girlfriend is a newscaster assigned to interview him, and then he asks her on a date, which she reluctantly accepts. On his way to the date, biker dude turns into fiery skeleton biker dude of the night! But let's call him fire dude. So fire dude never does get to his date, and instead is enslaved by devil dude to kill the devil's son and his minions. So then—
--------LOLJK I ain't gonna spoil the movie for ya. (I had to say LOLJK, it was so perfect. xD) Go watch it now. Or Blackheart will come into your house in the middle of the night and squeeze your neck until you're the color of the words I type. o.0

Puppies
--------They're so cuuuuute! :3 I have two, there's somebody like every other house on my street with a dog, and Noah just got one yesterday! applause They might bark a lot, kill your cats, bite until you bleed and eat the walls, but hey, in the end it's totally worth it, is it not?

Nachos
--------A yummy Mexican treat—granted it has cheese. If it ain't got cheese, it's suckish. xP

The Day After Tomorrow
--------Not only would that be Friday—PARTY! invisible trampoline I wish anyway—but The Day After Tomorrow is an awesome movie. I watched half of it on my last day of science class, and we would have finished it if we weren't yearbook signing second hour (my science hour) on the last day of school, but what I saw of it was epic. *.* Apocalyptic fictions ftw. Plus it's awesome because it's actually scientifically correct. Except, they missed a few pointers, but oh well. IT'S STILL APOCALYPTIC. So go watch it and finish it. Or maybe you won't get to see Friday ... being the day after tomorrow. o.0

Contacts
--------Well, contacts can either be the little transparent disks you stick on your eye and scream for ten minutes straight before continuing your current life, or they can be the names and numbers you put in your phone so you don't have to waste half an hour pouring over the phone book for your best friend's number which you should have already memorized anyway. Take your pick.

I'll Be: Bieber v. McCain
--------It's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgqYmzZ6rqI versus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMiVeK5zGz8, as Avvy suggested when providing the topic. But really, it's no question that McCain wins disregarding my political party (oops, wrong McCain) and the fact I don't know who the heck he is. Though at first thought his name sounded like an astronaut's ... Anyway. Well, McCain's is longer and he doesn't sound like a girl. Bieber sounds like a girl and it's shorter. I feel flattered when McCain says he's the greatest fan of my life. I feel disgusted when Bieber says that. McCain has a splendid voice granted you like something that sounds a little bit like Casey James mixed with Lee DeWyze (they are different, ya know). Bieber ... Well, if you like the sound of not-straight guys serenading to you after sucking on twenty five helium balloons, Bieber's splendid too. Also, I don't know how McCain could sound any better than his great self when he's older, but I do know that Bieber is lying when he says he'll be better when he's older. That good enough for you?

Wow, for only seven topics this turned out to be a long blog ... o.0 Why not wrap it up with some questions?

1. Tik Tok: Ke$ha, Key of Awesome or ComputerNerd?
2. Are you a stickler for anything? If so, what for?
3. Why is this blog full of pop?
4. Insert randomness here.

So ... Yeah, that's it, I guess. I probably should have rambled about the title, but I got too tired of typing. To sum it up, I don't like how everybody at my school(s) is dating at the ages of ten and eleven, some of them go far enough to kiss, and I just wish those people would realize something wasn't right and it wasn't real or something (or at least it isn't real half the time). But yeah. Enough of my talking, my neck's been bent forward too long.

Toodles,

--| Cyn

2:35 PM

Original Word Count: 37019
Word Count After Blog: 39119

Last edited by Cyn431 on 6/26/2010, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Empty Re: & Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ ||

Post by leah_hope92 6/16/2010, 4:01 pm

1. Tik Tok: Ke$ha, Key of Awesome or ComputerNerd? Tik Tok!
2. Are you a stickler for anything? If so, what for? Ummmm... I don't think so..
3. Why is this blog full of pop? :O I didn't notice that! xD
4. Insert randomness here. DIRT, MOTORCYCLES, FLAT SCREENS, TATTOOS! TWIG, AND WAITING FOR A REPLY ON A CERTAIN PRP! xD Sorry about all the Caps. xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Empty Re: & Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 4:10 pm

1. I'll take it that means the original ...
3. Yup. nod
4. Oh wow. xD And you were the one that suggested to me the All Caps rant that one blog. What irony. (And if you mean ours, I'm working on it, believe it or not. o.0)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/16/2010, 4:15 pm

4. Haha, yeah. That's the first time I've used two sentences all in Caps. Unless it's to my friend Maddi in an IM. xD We only fight for fun, for some reason. Razz [Oh, wow. I'm waiting, then. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/16/2010, 4:20 pm

Wait, I take that back. Key of Awesome! I go by the titles, so I got confused there. xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 4:21 pm

1. Ah, I see. xD Yay for the Key of Awesome! invisible trampoline
4. So I just experienced a first-timer. *.* Woah. And haha, sometimes shouting random things at each other can be fun! (I replied noweth. :O)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/16/2010, 4:24 pm

1. Tik Tok: Ke$ha, Key of Awesome or ComputerNerd? If this is asking if I like the song, roger.
2. Are you a stickler for anything? If so, what for? That would be a no. Unless my alternate personality does.
3. Why is this blog full of pop? Pop as in the music? Or pop as in WOW! Because it certainly was very WOW!
4. Insert randomness here. PIGS CAN FLY! That's my random thought today.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Siggy
& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Siggy
& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/16/2010, 4:28 pm

1. Key Of Awesome!
2. Um.. Idk
3. 'Cause your bored? xD
4. Tehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe eeek!
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Siggy& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Siggy& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Siggy& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Siggy& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Siggy& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 4:29 pm

@4ever:
1. Well, I was kind of asking which version, but that makes sense too. nod
2. Ooh, alternate personalities! :O
3. xD Both's good too! I'm kind of going WOW! at the fact that it hit 2100 words total ... o.0
4. OMG YES THEY CAN. *.*

@Cassie:
1. Woo hoo! invisible trampoline
3. Hm ... Maybe. ^.-
4. Woah. :O
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 4:34 pm

1. Tik Tok: Ke$ha, Key of Awesome or ComputerNerd? Gah..I've heard alot, IDK which those are though xP
2. Are you a stickler for anything? If so, what for? I'm sorta braindead right now..what? xD
3. Why is this blog full of pop? But I don't see her! JK JK xD
4. Insert randomness here. Oohh..uhm..I think you should talk about the Spilmores...xDD...uhm..Sphaghetti, The Zoo, Uhm...xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 4:48 pm

1. The KA one is called Glitter Puke, if that helps. xD
2. Don't worry, it doesn't appear anyone knows what a stickler is. Razz I'll provide a dictionary definition in a moment.
3. This is where I go brain dead. xD
4. OMG THE SPILMORS. *.* Yesh, all those, and I think I'll talk about the xD too! I could go on for a while about that ...
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 4:49 pm

Dictionary.com wrote:stickler: a person who insists on something unyieldingly
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/16/2010, 5:00 pm

Oh, sorry to pop in, but I knew what a stickler was. xD I just don't think I'mma stickler for anything. xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 5:03 pm

Okay, yay, somebody knew! applause Now I don't feel too smart—and I don't like feeling like I'm the smartest or any of that.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 6/16/2010, 5:56 pm

1. The Midnight Beast.(: youtube it.
3. popopopopopopopop. uhhhhh, i dunno. :P Because you're personality is poppin' :D .....that was lame.
4. I agreed with Leah, and say you should talk about tattoos because they are awesomeee. i want. :3

Oh, && contacts aren't that baddd.(:
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 7:38 pm

Her...you said pop....xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 9:21 pm

@Emma:
1. I shall in a moment, and reply to this number again!
3. Haha, xD Still a creative answer.
4. Okai, then tattoos will DEFINITELY be talked about tomorrow. nod

It was fun to exaggerate though. xD

@Noah:
OH. *facepalm* That kind of pop. I wish this was full of her ... But in a sense my last blog was full of her, or at least her character. rolleyes
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 9:26 pm

@Emma:
1. :O That. Was. BEAUTIFUL. Well, the music part, but not the actual acting out of some of the lyrics in the video, but you know what I mean. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/16/2010, 10:20 pm

EmmaRosa wrote:1. The Midnight Beast.(: youtube it.
3. popopopopopopopop. uhhhhh, i dunno. Razz Because you're personality is poppin' Very Happy .....that was lame.
4. I agreed with Leah, and say you should talk about tattoos because they are awesomeee. i want. :3

Oh, && contacts aren't that baddd.(:

1. omigosh. I <3 Midnight Beast, I've listened to it a lot. nod I just haven't in about a month. ><
4. I want one when I'm older. Just one though. (:

Yeah, they aren't bad at all really.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 6/16/2010, 10:22 pm

Cyn;;
I knoww.(: I hope I've found one of your new favorite remixes. Hahahaha, I forget how I found it but.... It's awesomeee.

Leah;;
Yeahh, I like their new song, Lez Be Friends.(;
Even though some of the content is bad, hahaha.
&& Yeahh, I think they're beautiful but I don't want to be covered in them. :P
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/16/2010, 10:28 pm

Haha, I'll have to look it up. xD
Exactly, I just want one little one of... something. xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/16/2010, 11:44 pm

I love Alice. x3

You were thinking about my blog? o.0

1. Tik Tok: Ke$ha, Key of Awesome or ComputerNerd? Though I love Key of Awesome, I love the ComputerNerd verson. nod
2. Are you a stickler for anything? If so, what for? I don't believe so. XD
3. Why is this blog full of pop? Is it? xD
4. Insert randomness here. You should explain your thoughts on Patrick's idea. He wants your opinion on whether he should send it to BP or not.
& Cyn's Song ♪ | don't it feel like something's not right in his kiss tonight? ♫ || Tumblr_l3gkmwxidM1qc8bl6o1_250
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/17/2010, 12:09 am

Alice ftw. Very Happy

Yes, I was. :O

1. ♪ Going on a killing spree ... I SHOT MY KNEE! ♫ xD
3. In my eyes it is. -.-
4. *gasp* I will! I would say what I think now, but it would spoil it ...
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/17/2010, 12:14 am

Yes, yes ^^

I do not understand, young grasshopper!

1. xDDDDDD
3. Alright then. nod
4. Well then, I can't wait until your next blog. XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/17/2010, 12:24 am

I'm a fox, not a grasshopper. Razz But I'll go by that anyway.
Um ... *thinks* I forget exactly what you wrote, but something triggered me and it said that. My mind's kind of twisted though, so ... Er, yeah. xD

4. Yai! applause
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down