The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | all i feel is strange ♫ in your perfect world ||

+2
leah_hope92
Cyn431
6 posters

Go down

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | all i feel is strange ♫ in your perfect world || Empty & # Cyn's Song ♪ | all i feel is strange ♫ in your perfect world ||

Post by Cyn431 6/13/2010, 4:00 pm

Cyn’s Song
As a part time singer, writer and lunatic, I cordially bid you to hear about my day. We have cookies.

11:45 AM

Ah, that looks better.

I felt like my blog was missing a little something at the top, 'cause all I had was a bolded starting time and then I started talking. So I gave myself a quick little makeover. I was able to do it a lot faster than I figured I would. (1. You like the new look?) Also, I decided to ditch a lot of my title thing. I'm keeping the general setup, but the I had to ditch the key signature. BUT! It will still resemble the mood. A flat sign means I'm negative (even though one flat makes a major key), a sharp sign means I'm positive (that also means crazy), and nothing means I'm neutral. Got it? Cool.

Anyway, I'm writing this, like, in a huge rush before I go to the pool. Why we have to go at 11:47 in the morning, I have no idea, but they wanted to go now, so I kind of have to tag along. 'Kay bye.

Okay, so I got back, but we had to leave early 'cause we heard thunder. ._. But we'll be returning to the pool after dinner, which will be fun because swimming in the evening is epic. Very Happy (2. When do you like to swim?)

Thanks to Avvy, Noah, Leah and Sweettee for providing topics! applause

If Germany won the World Cup ...
--------Well, it all depends on who you ask. Avvy over here would probably celebrate and receive bragging rights that her fave country won. There are other people that would wander around moping. And of course there will be those people who will scream, "Forget soccer, COME ON YANKEES!!" (forget Yankees too btw) But I'm going to be one of those people that will be on the sidelines with their TVs on, eating popcorn and thinking, "I have no idea what's going on but it's fun to watch a bunch of guys run around with a ball!" (3. Which group of people are you part of?) So ... Yup.

Vampire Academy
--------Vampire Academy is a book (series, I believe) about a bunch of bloodsuckers in a school. THE END. No, just kidding, I won't let this topic fail. So this girl Rose is a daughter of a vampire and a human (aka a Dhampir), and she's training to be a body guard for her Moroi best friend Lissa (can't find a clear explanation of a Moroi), but all the while she has to learn how to destroy Strigoi (immortal vampires/demons with lots of powers, essentially), juggling that with falling in love with her instructor Dimitri and having some kind of bond with Lissa. If that's false, blame Wikipedia. Razz I learned of its existence from dogs_rock about two years back, but I never did find out where I could pick it up, so for all those years it's been on my waiting list of things to read. I'm still hoping to pick it up one of these days ... Oh, and might I add, Dimitri is quite the good-looking man. `^^ And Avvy is quite the lucky girl.

Foreigner
--------Okay ... So this one I had to do a bit of research on. I know of their existence, and I think the one song of theirs (name I can't remember) I know is cool but I've forgotten ... Um, yeah. xD OH THIS IS IT! I'm on Playlist right now, and I figured out the song I knew was I Wanna Know What Love Is. Okay, now I remember this amazing band. *.* 'Nuff said.

Noah
--------Noah is the name of the dude that took of each animal, one of each gender, and put it on a big boat and went sailing away. (♪ Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with meeeeeee ... ♫) Noah is also the name of the actor that's gonna play Aang in the upcoming Avatar movie (which will be SO much better than the blue men! Razz) Noah is also that one dude that loves Quinn on Glee, but he never goes by Noah, he goes by Puck. Noah's much more famous for being an awesome Twig moderator, though. :3 (4. Isn't Noah awesome?)

Hoops & Yoyo
--------Oh my gosh! yayparty! Hoops & Yoyo are AWESOME! They're these little blob dudes that represent Hallmark on the internet, and you can send a bunch of eCards with them on it telling a lot of jokes, and you can buy their CD in Hallmark stores and they're just awesome like that and pwn us all DEAL WITH IT. xD Google them, you will be blown away, 'cause they're just that pwnsome. Oh, but whatever you do, don't tell them the boss is on vacation, nor should you give them cookies. But give them a visit, they'd love to talk to you. And if you visit them they'll tell you that you smell like pumpkin pie!

Cats
--------Cat (Felis catus) is a domesticated carnivorous mammal that humans worldwide adore for their companionship and joy for killing and eating rodents and other little pests. Though I may be allergic to these feminine creatures, I used to have three of 'em (Kodi, Daisy and Smokie). Kodi came from a farm, Daisy was from a pet shop and Smokie was from a tree. Sadly Kodi died three or four years back at the age of twenty. Just last week, or the end of the week before, Daisy died at the age of twenty-one. So now we just have Smokeh. She's thirteen, like I'm about to be in a month, but I have to feel bad for her. The dogs we have love to chase her, so she takes refuge on the stairs and the upper balcony and basically lives there now, only coming down at night. I do go up and play with her and keep her company at least once a day though. She only loves my dad and me. `^^ Then again, she came from a tree, so I can imagine she won't throw her trust out to just anybody ...

5. What topics should I talk about tomorrow?

Since my playlist is at the top today, and I spread my questions out, I guess I've nothing more to say! hi there!

WAIT. I do want to explain the playlist.

1. Strange, by Tokio Hotel & Kerli. So my WI friend Poppers (popcornkernel) and I were talking, still being obsessed with our favorite characters from the Dragon Emporium (Leo & Crys foreva—but don't tell her that, I'm doing a good job at scaring her! 8D), and you could say we're formulating a soundtrack for these two. xD She showed me this song off of the Almost Alice soundtrack, and I became addicted!
2. Bad Romance Parody, by Key of Awesome. You know how I said Bieber would be on the playlist if you didn't comment? Well, you commented, so I didn't put Bieber on there. It would be too inhumane of torture for me to do such a thing anyway. I wanted to put the Bieber Fever parody that Key of Awesome did, but Playlist didn't have it. xP So I just searched Key of Awesome and got this, the only option, so that's what you get.
3. Girl Next Door, by Saving Jane. I just like the song. Razz Got a problem with that?
4. Thunder, by Boys Like Girls. Initially I'd put this song up because I liked it, but miraculously it now fits pretty well with the whole pool thing. Or at least the title does. The actual meaning of the song doesn't fit any better though.

Okai, now I'm done.

--| Cyn

2:59 PM

Original Word Count: 28233
Word Count After Blog: 29479

Last edited by Cyn431 on 6/26/2010, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | all i feel is strange ♫ in your perfect world || Empty Re: & # Cyn's Song ♪ | all i feel is strange ♫ in your perfect world ||

Post by leah_hope92 6/13/2010, 5:48 pm

1. I miss all the questions at the bottom. xD But it's cool.
2. Anytime, really. I just got back now from swimming at the Y.
3. Noah is awesome. nod
4. Coke & Leah. :33
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | all i feel is strange ♫ in your perfect world || Empty Re: & # Cyn's Song ♪ | all i feel is strange ♫ in your perfect world ||

Post by Cyn431 6/13/2010, 5:54 pm

1. Don't worry, the questions are a one time thing. xD
2. Ooh, YMCA pools are cool. :3
3. I love how you totally skipped this question. Razz I dunno why though.
5. OMG COKE AND LEAH. Two splendiferous topics!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/13/2010, 6:03 pm

3. Aww. Idk I did...... Dx I'm sorry number 3, forgive me! xD
4. Oooooooooh, Coke vs Dr. Pepper! xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/13/2010, 6:15 pm

3. *glances at #3 for reaction* He's too busy watching World Cup. xD
5. Ooh! Very Happy Should I do Coke and a separate ramble on that battle, or both the same ramble? Hm ...
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/13/2010, 6:35 pm

3. xD lol.
4. Coke and a seperate ramble. nod
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/13/2010, 6:46 pm

4. Yay, I get to talk more! cheesy
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/13/2010, 7:04 pm

73. I like cats
746. You should talk about random numbers!
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/13/2010, 7:26 pm

It's good to like cats. nod
Random numbers! :O Will do.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/13/2010, 7:28 pm

And you should talk about how RUDE it is to talk in all Caps. TT_TT [My friends are screaming celebrities on a thread, it's really annoying. TT_TT]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/13/2010, 7:30 pm

Gotcha. nod Yeah, if you type consistently in all caps it gets REALLY annoying. But like that one word just for emphasis is fine, in my opinion, though italics would be more proper.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/13/2010, 7:32 pm

Exactly. Look on My HollyWood Life in Groups and you'll see what I'm talking about. :/
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/13/2010, 8:04 pm

Weiiiiiiird ... xP That does seem annoying. I mean, maybe for one post I'll scream LOGAN LERMAN! and then say something else, but to do it one post after another? That's just downright rude, yeah. =\
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/13/2010, 8:08 pm

I know. It seems like Hollywood Hotz too. And sadly, I think it ruins the idea of rping. Dx -huggles rping- Because in rping you let your imagination flow and create your own characters. Plus, it is downright rude. And you can't be descriptive with personality, since you don't know the people. And I have to tell you something in a Pm.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 6/13/2010, 11:18 pm

1. Yes, very muchly nod
2. Err......I never really thought about it, but the evening xD
4. OOH! OOH! Have you seen Noah: The musical at Branson, Mo? My friend's dad is the evil dude there xD He ish awesome Very Happy
5. I think...erm.....um.....I got nothin. xD

HOOPSANDYOYOFORTHEWIN Very Happy
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

& # Cyn's Song ♪ | all i feel is strange ♫ in your perfect world || 1589& # Cyn's Song ♪ | all i feel is strange ♫ in your perfect world || 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/13/2010, 11:40 pm

Yes, you must read VA! invisible trampoline

You like the new look? Yess!
When do you like to swim? At midnight. *-*
Which group of people are you part of? GO GERMANY. XD
Isn't Noah awesome? Well duh!
What topics should I talk about tomorrow? This video! --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJSHEfLPowM
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/13/2010, 11:58 pm

@Seal:
1. Thankie. nod
2. Evening swimmers ftw!
4. I might live in MO, but it would take wayyyyy too long for the family to drive to Branson. >.> Especially considering my family. But that's totally awesome! Go evil dudes. >3
5. I just thought of a way to talk about just that, so I'll talk about it. xD

YAY HOOPS AND YOYO!

@Avvy:
1. Thankie. :3
2. Ohmygosh, midnight. *.* I so totally would if my local pool was open later than ten, but I'll probably come at like eight o' clock on Friday night and swim while the pool lights are on. What a Face
3. Of course. xD
5. :O The. Funniest. Thing. Ever. MUST TALK ABOUT IT.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by popcornkernel 6/20/2010, 6:29 pm

I know I'm not following blog ettiquite but...
I"M SO HAPPY!
I saw the Strange post and I couldn't stop squealing <3
popcornkernel
popcornkernel
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/20/2010, 6:32 pm

Crap, you read it. :O
*runs around screaming*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by popcornkernel 6/20/2010, 6:42 pm

BWHAHAHA!
I did read it
>Very Happy
I ran around screaming around the house for ten minutes sayin' "Oh Happy Day! I'm so Happy!"
popcornkernel
popcornkernel
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down