The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow

3 posters

Go down

-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow Empty -- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow

Post by Cyn431 4/24/2010, 4:24 pm

1:28 PM

As some of you might know, I lost my blog yesterday and got all mad over it. xP So I just gave a bunch of links and questions and blah. For that portion, I'm sorry but it'll be bland 'cause it's generally the same concept for this blog, just with actual information on it, different questions and, eh, less links if I have any. -.- As we type I'm going to YouTube to find a link to Mello's Theme created on a program affiliated with GH. So Ave, you don't have to yell at me unless I fail. Wink

Oh--hey, I found it! Not quite what I was looking for, but close enough.
RX Guitar Master - Mello Theme Sightread Expert

I was kind of lazy, so I just found a different part of the lyrics that matched what I was going to talk about as my title. rolleyes I'll contribute the full song at the bottom. And Pugs, if you're reading this, sorry if I make you cry (it was on your list of songs that made you do just that). It's just such a pretty song.

So... Let's see. What happened at school yesterday? I'll go backwards so the title's meaning can come last.

I had to take the second part of the end-of-course today in algebra. It was kind of funny when my teacher said, "This test will be worth more than one point." Oh really? Sure it was only two complex problems, but you'd think a test would have a good load of points, not one. But hey, one point was worth it, 'cause then we got to watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Very Happy

My little Gifted class was simply a physiology exam and a strange conversation between my friend and me. I was talking about my hesitance to read The Alchemist series which she's obnoxiously been pushing in my face, which consisted of a comparison between HP+Alchemist+Flamel and Horrorflicks+Twilight+Vampires. Yes, very strange, and it really confused my friend.

At lunch I hit my friend in the head with a Sprite bottle. It left a dent. angelic

That Sprite bottle came from a party we had in choir which I don't believe we deserve. This included soda, Cheetos, Doritos, writing on the board, Lays, my cookies, some other chip thingies, stealing cups from other teachers, a movie called Secondhand Lions and a whole lotta guns.

And for once, I actually have a comment on Spanish. It was the main root for my original title, i don't want the world to see me. My teacher was rambling on about the majority of us not knowing the curriculum, being too chatty, having a final real soon, most of us are at a failing rate... And then out of the blue Tommy 4--yeah, we have four in our class--blurts, "AllyCyn knows what we're talking about!" My success in that class hasn't been public since first or second quarter when I was the only one to get a pure 100 on this one test quiz thing. "Oh, thanks for sharing, Raul," the teacher said, tone thick with sarcasm. (Raul is Tommy's Spanish name.)

That had turned a lot of eyes my way, including some I wish had looked elsewhere. Yeah, Dillon looked. The main reason I'm not sure if I like it when he looks my way is because it'd just be plain foolish to look back. At first though that sounded a bit selfish, but hey, it's not like anything will ever come out of it.

Speaking of looking at me... He catches me freakishly often. At least once a day. Sure people (unlike me) can feel when someone's staring at them from behind, but I'm never really staring. I guess I'm just trying to take little doses of perfection to fulfill my daily needs, including the weekend.

But anyway, sometimes I wonder why he catches me like that. We don't even talk. It's strange. Or maybe he's just curious, 'cause I'm just that introverted most of the time RL but have a bit of a mouth on the discussion boards. rolleyes If that were the case... STALKER. (But hey, who said I wasn't? (just in school)

Huh. Two stalkers. Who'da thunk.

All I just said on Spanish leads to the title, and the chorus: I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think they'd understand. When everything's meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.

But he never will.
>> . >> . >>

I'm just quickly speed-forwarding to today with a few brief notes.

I started watching Death Note today! cheesy I got kind of confused though, because I think the whole episode is on Light and Ryuk the Shinigami, but at the end in the credits, Light says something about L I think and I got totally confused.

I've also been reading the highly rated comments on the videos for the soundtrack, and I'm somewhat fascinated by what I'm reading, except I'm getting spoilers. xP Oh well, I'll probably forget by the time I reach those points in the series.

Man, even I'm not as mad as Light. Sure I'd kill a ton of people if I had the power too, but gosh, his laughter... o.O Nobody should get that obsessed with death. They might as well be Shinigami themselves. Golly. And how can he not get what Ryuk was saying? "But eventually you'll be the only bad guy left," he said, and Light doesn't get it. I wonder how smart Japan really is if Light's supposedly the number one. No offense to my ancestry, Japan is one of the smartest nations around, but the number one student was pretty thickheaded there.

A message for Light: WAKE UP YOU'RE A FREAKING MURDERER.

I know, I've only watched the first episode, but I'll move on to number two soon enough.

DID YOU KNOW?!
The Japanese equivalent of 4 is shi. Shi can either be translated as the number four or death, so the term shinigami makes sense as long as one doesn't do a mistranslation.

Oh, and my fave number is four. Does that say anything about me?

I think that's all I have to say... Other than the fact I love this storm. cheesy

1. Who's your fave Death Note charrie and why?
2. Are/Have you taken an EOC this year? Which one(s)?

3. Goo Goo or GaGa?
4. Do you like pizza?

About #3-- Goo Goo Dolls or Lady GaGa. I found that kind of funny. xD

My answers--
1. Out of the few I've met, I guess Ryuk. He's cool looking and is a Shinigami. grin
2. Just algebra. But I am taking both a math and geography final.
3. Goo Goo FTW!
4. DUH!

I didn't want to bore you guys, so I chose to post the version of Iris that included Avril Lavigne. It's not as good, but oh well.

3:22 PM
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow Empty Re: -- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow

Post by Avé 4/24/2010, 6:43 pm

Duuuude, that is so awesome! -bookmarks Mello's Theme-

I'm sorry that happened to you in Spanish. D: Dillon sounds so awesome, though.

Sweet, you're watching Death Note! Very Happy You're gonna love it. x3

1. Who's your fave Death Note charrie and why? Do I really have to answer that? XD
2. Are/Have you taken an EOC this year? Which one(s)? Say what? D
3. Goo Goo or GaGa? Gaga!
4. Do you like pizza? -shrug- Sure.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow Empty Re: -- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow

Post by Cyn431 4/24/2010, 6:54 pm

Yesh it is. nod

He is. xD But after that blog, what's expected of me to say?

Haha. xD I've still only found Light and L though...
Wait, am I supposed to be watching the English Dub?

1. I don't think you have to. no
2. EOC is End-of-Course, like a final with a different name. xP
4. That was a random question. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/24/2010, 7:02 pm

I didn't watch it, actually, I read it, though I've seen a few episodes, and I just watched the original Japanese one, though with English subtitles. nod I saw a few off the English dubs, and all the characters sounded so... weird. XD

1. I'll do it anyway. xD MELLO. -repeats 700 times- Because he can rock those leather pants. ^^
2. Ah. No, we haven't taken them yet. no We have them the last week of school.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/24/2010, 7:47 pm

1. xD Ooh, leather pants! ^^
2. Lucky. xP

Ohhh. Oops. xD Now I'll need to go searching again. But yeah, voice wise, L's computer thing gives me the creeps, Ryuk's got an... OK voice... and like I said, Light's hysterical laughter is just all-- 0.0
Think the Japanese version is on YouTube? Very Happy
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/24/2010, 7:50 pm

It might be, though I just watch them right here, on hulu --> http://www.hulu.com/search?query=death+note&st=0
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/24/2010, 7:53 pm

Ooh, Hulu's cool too. nod I shall check it out!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/24/2010, 7:58 pm

Actually, it turns out this is exactly what I was watching earlier, just with English voices instead of subtitles. xD This will help me with my Japanese though, so thanks for the link. cheesy
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/25/2010, 6:13 pm

o.0 What an epic bit of knowledge about shinigami!

1. L, because he's so genius. Yes, he's a bit awkward sometimes, but he's so sweet on the inside and I love him so much and when he comes out of his morose shell he's so amazing and he loves sugar and sugar is the best. :3
2. Um. xD Whaaa?
3. If it's edible, Goo Goo. Very Happy
4. Of course! :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow 1312-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow 2412-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow 3349-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow 3548-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/28/2010, 8:12 pm

Quite. nod

Out of the thirteen episodes of Death Note I've seen, I agree, L is genius and I admire his awkward actions. =D And oh my gosh he loves sugar?! SUGAR FTW. :3
2. xD I'llll take that as a no.
3. W00T. Very Happy
4. Yai!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/28/2010, 9:53 pm

1. ALL RIGHT! *highfive* Glad to see you see the truth! ^^
2. Okay. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow 1312-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow 2412-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow 3349-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow 3548-- CYN'S SONG | i know that you feel me somehow 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down