The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D"

+2
Arianna
shadowsowner888
6 posters

Go down

Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" Empty Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D"

Post by shadowsowner888 8/7/2009, 9:41 am

Shadow - I had a fantastical teen club. x3 I shall explain it soon, but first.

Nick - First what?

Shadow - smitten Hi Nick.

Nick - I love you Hi.

Shadow - Anywho, as I was saying. Dream's blog about her piece-of-candy-boyfriend reminded me of the time Ann (my friend) and Gri and I had a RL RP. We were ourselves, but slightly exaggerated. And so there was this guy, Franklin, that all the girls loved because he was the best trumpeter in the whole band. But he didn't like anyone, except the one that didn't like him - Stephanie. Because she liked Jamie, one of the worse trumpeters in the second best band. But he had no clue. He didn't even know she was a vampire. So Ann, or Queen Julius the . . . Third, kidnapped Franklin and Jamie and Stephanie and Nicklaus. And took Jamie to the gallows. So I rescued him, and we lived happily ever after as a couple.

Oh, yeah, but I meant to say - since we didn't have anyone to play Franklin or Jamie, we used lawn chairs. =D I was so in love with that lawn chair.

Nick - What about me? Sad

Shadow - I'm engaged to you. I think that about says everything. nod

Nick - Oh yeah. cheesy

Shadow - Anywho. Very Happy So on the way to teen club, I had this croquet set. And I was writing our last name on everything so they wouldn't get mixed up. But, being tired and hungry and smitten, I accidentally wrote Jamie on one. xD I was like, "AUGH! I just wrote Jamie on this one!" *scribbles name off* And mom just went, "That's not our name! xD"

So then I actually told Jamie when we got there. xD But I said that it was because my mom had just asked me if I called him back. And he's just like, "Nice. xD" And then lesse . . . I told Joe that I went on the Raging Bull. =D So he forgave me for not doing the drop.

On the way out to the actual teen club, I was squished up against Jamie in the back. x3 It was nice. And so we had this discussion about iPod Touches and Apple and other useless crap like how my iPod only holds less than half of what it's supposed to.

And when we actually got there, we played croquet. nod And Jen was swinging on this tire swing. I had to get kinda in front of the swing to do my turn, but I didn't know she was coming towards me. So she like bumps into me, and we crack up. Then Jamie goes and stands between us while I'm trying to take my turn again, and he's like, "Don't worry, Stephanie. I'll protect you."

Then when I was riding the tire swing, he tried to jump on. xD But he did that to everyone. And then when Jen and I were leaning against the pool, he came up behind us to mess up our hair. =D HE TOUCHED MY HEAD.

And he likes Dr. Pepper better than Coke or Root Beer, which is awesome, cus I agree with that opinion. =D

Then we all went swimming. xD Mrs. Ateara made us wear t-shirts, though. Even the girls. Like, to avoid complications about the swimsuits' appropriateness. Ann and I were the only girls in the pool. And Jamie kept trying to steal our raft. But it was fun. =D

And then the way home was awesome. x3 Jen and Joe and Jamie and I had this conversation about mermen/mermaids. Cus apparently the four of us are mermaids now. (Except me. I'm a shapeshifter.) So I'm like the one that brings them new clothes and stuff and turns them back normal if they want. And so we were discussing the powers that mermen supposedly have, the mermen Joe supposedly met, where we would live (Jen and I would be at the bottom of the ocean, while Jamie and Joe would be in a zoo), and other stuff.

The Atearas got dropped off first, though. Sad But then Jen and I talked about how if the four of us were mermaid/men, we'd be stuck marrying each other cus we wouldn't know any other people. xD And she's like, "Maybe we should meet other people." But I obviously didn't want to, so I'm like, "But we'll never be able to think of them as people cus we didn't already know them!" So she didn't care which one she married, so I'm just like, "Well, I'll marry Jamie, cus he's more my age, and you can marry Joe, cus he's more your age."

Anyway, Jen's almost too old for teen club now. So we discussed how she'd sneak in. She's having jaw surgery, so she'll have a new face, and she'll have a scowl and punk clothes and spiky purple hair and brown contacts. x3 Her name'll be Megan. And we came up with an interesting conversation -
"So, how old are you, Megan?"
"Teen."

The end! xD Here's an iPod if you read all of that.
Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" Ipod-touch1
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" 1312Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" 2412Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" 3349Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" 3548Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" Empty Re: Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D"

Post by Arianna 8/7/2009, 9:45 am

Wow, you sure did a lot before/at/after teen club xD
Thanks for the iPod! xD Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2009, 9:50 am

GIMME!!!! *steals iPod and runs away with* *evil laughter*
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/7/2009, 10:22 am

x3 Yup.

No problem! Very Happy I thought that even if I can't get one for a while, at least you guys can have one!

Mia, that's not nice. no You need to get your own.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" 1312Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" 2412Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" 3349Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" 3548Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/7/2009, 4:45 pm

Ahahaha, omg. I remember when I was that obsessed with someone. XP You're so funny, Ado.

"So, how old are you, Megan?"
"Teen."
That made me laugh too! XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/7/2009, 6:30 pm

Haha nice. You were with Jamie a lot. . . wink

Hehe. You're so jealous of me and Squeezy's relationship!!! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/7/2009, 9:47 pm

Yay! Very Happy I'm glad that the Megan part has emotional appeal. (Laughter is emotion. nod Technically.)

Ikr, Dream. xD

x3 Yup.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/8/2009, 2:26 am

Haha. Go emotional appeal! Just like Casey!

Haha. So are you happy about that? cheesy

Haha ya. But now we're over! tongue
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/8/2009, 8:40 am

I was, but now I'm sad. Sad
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/8/2009, 3:35 pm

FREE IPOD! Very Happy
lol
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" SiggyShadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" Siggy
Shadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" SiggyShadow Feels "WHEEE! :D" Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/8/2009, 3:49 pm

x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down