The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ ||

+3
Avé
Noah the Flood
Cyn431
7 posters

Go down

& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || Empty & do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 7/4/2010, 3:28 pm

& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || 289dc8h

6:03 PM

Hey, I wasn't kidding. I'm still going to be pressed for time though, because I've got dinner to eat, whenever that may be, dogs to walk, and a shower to take 'cause I need to follow my shower every other day schedule this summer or else I'ma die plus I went to the pool today and my hair is still frizzy and I LAVS IT.

Well, the family calmed down today with the enjoyment of the pool, so I'm happy about that. Now I just have pink marks all over my face because my goggles have really strong suction and my nose pinching thing is really strong. >.< I need the nose pinching thing if I'm not going to use the cover-nose goggles, because I've yet to get into the hang of blowing air out of my nose when I swim. Actually, I haven't even tried it, but you know what I mean. I looked totally weird when I looked in the mirror after taking everything off and going to the public bathroom. It was almost cool. Just the big red line across my huge forehead bugged me.

I just had the sudden urge to rant about how stupid the majority of people in high school Spanish classes are. Since I'm sure lots of you are in Spanish class like I am, I won't get into that though. Just felt like sharing how odd that was. -.-

So, um, while I'm trying to figure out what to talk about, let's chat a little bit about the playlist. Lately I've been a big fan of the song Emergency by Paramore—yes, that song in particular—and just had to use it in a playlist. As usual I consider the lyrics of the base song and try to think of songs with similar lyrics. In this one, I focused on the part about holding on, and then ideas spread from there.

1. Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song), by Enrique Iglesias. You know, I never realized it before, but when you look at the title, it sounds like some Mexican guy is gonna come out asking in a familiar tune, ♪ Do you know the ping pong song, the ping pong song, the ping pong song? ♫ Don't get me wrong, I love Enrique as a musician. I just couldn't resist sharing that. Anyway. This song's pretty much saying, "Do you know what it feels like for me when you do what you're doing now?" And nothing more, just take it like it's the girl singing about the boy.
2. Emergency, by Paramore. From there the singer continues on about the situation from song one and describes it as an emergency because this isn't something that should be felt in love. The girl is now trying to say, "No matter what you do, I'll always stay here, because this love isn't supposed to die like all the others. I can feel it."
3. Keep Holding On, by Avril Lavigne. And here the girl's further trying to convince her man not to let go. It would be best for him to stop whatever he's doing, keep holding on to their love and hope it all pulls through. Consider the chorus: it perfectly solidifies what the speaker was trying to say in song two.
4. You're Still the One, by Shania Twain. I can't say this is my favorite song, but it fit so perfectly that I had to include it. Maybe you didn't hear about how the guy had pulled through it all, but upon hearing this song you know that he did, and that's all that really matters. Plus this pretty much summarizes all you'd just heard about.

Oh my gosh, I just remembered I'd written a fandub of Purachina. It's still in my drafts. I need to get that in the poetry section real soon and record it too... Same with my Uso fandub. I really need to record those now that my throat's all better. ^^

Ah, now I recall what I had wanted to talk about on this blog that I did last night. If that made any sense. Anyway. So I might not watch Degrassi, but you know how lately I've been involved in a sense with the series, so I was bored last night at like one in the morning and felt like taking some personality quizzes while I waited for Godfinger to upgrade. I took two: one that asked which Degrassi character I was, and another one that asked which one I should date.

Quiz 1. After all was said and done, I got KC. I don't know what to say about that. I spent like ten minutes scrutinizing five of my blogs for the one that featured my labeling of the Degrassi characters, and after finally finding it I found out that I'd given KC to Hyro on that blog. What does that say? o_O Hopefully nothing.

Quiz 2. So this is the one that told me who I should date. I was one of three percent of people that received the result of Declan. I read about what his "personal ad" had said and I read over the badge that was provided, and all I can say is I found myself staring blankly. I'm one of the very few people that get his result, and to be honest, I have no interest based off of what I've read about Declan. no Go ahead, sue me for not taking interest in Landon Liboiron or his character.

Wait, let me retake the quiz to check what it actually said... *goes to Teen Nick*

What the heck. Now it says I should be with Peter. xD It was just about what I'd been expecting the first time though, mainly with me answering all of these musical questions. I don't feel as special though. Twenty one percent of quiz takers got the same thing. Eh heh.

There was one answer that I might have changed when doing this a second time. Let me go re-do that question and see what I get then... *goes off to do that*

AHA! And I got Declan again! Wow, now isn't that a TamakixHaruhi situation. Oh well, thank goodness it isn't in reality, or else I'd be in one of my really awkward moments of paranoia that can be really interesting if you're there to observe. o.o

Whee, there's some guy lighting a bunch of fireworks outside my window! cheesy They're prettyful colors that make these nice little pops and go BOOM. How delightful.

I'm running low on things to talk about, so I'ma start...

TWIGWOOD
in Vampire Academy

Rosemarie "Rose" Hathaway
The only information Wiki will give me when it comes to personality is that she's sarcastic, quick witted and athletic. I think I'm going to have to put in the whole thing on the bond though, because the person I have in mind slightly fits this too. Rose is able to read the thoughts, sense the feelings and see through the eyes of the person who'd saved her from tragedy, that person being Lissa. Cassie/Wormy is freakishly psychic, no joke, and fits the previous three requirements, so I pick Wormeh.

Vasilisa "Lissa" Dragomir
I'm going off a different website now which describes Lissa as calm, polite and nice. I don't think I've ever seen anyone quite as calm and polite as Kiri(ana Shadeweaver). Even if it's criticism, Kiri will tell it in the required manner for the role of Lissa. So I definitely nominate her.

Dimitri Belikov
Great. I can't get any personality information whatsoever on this guy that's solid. I can only make inferences based off of what I'm reading. He sounds athletic and serious, and one to put his job in front of the majority of other things, such as romance. I don't know if I can give this role to anyone based off that last part, but as for the other two parts, to me it sounds like a job for Gri.

Christian Ozera
Again, I'm forced to resort to inferences. Christian sounds like somebody who's become used to solitude but doesn't mind a friend or two. He also appears to know how to tease back other people's teasing, such as when Rose is teasing him. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but based off of what I sometimes read from the first part of Ratty's blog (often I'll read the little preview on the front page, but not further) along with other things I hear, this sounds like something Ratty would fit into.

Adrian Ivashkov
I had so little information on this guy with the other two sites, I had to go to yet another one. Gyah. So this one says that Adrian is a social guy you can trust who's always prepared with some form of irony on his tongue. He isn't one for physical battle, and behind his cool exterior is a sensitive, golden interior. Cyn wants to put Noah on the board for Adrian.

Mason Ashford
Going back to the second site, sources tell me that Mason is somebody who protects what he cares for and will do whatever he can to make sure those intentions follow through and succeed. He's also somebody who will stand up for what he believes in, no matter what that may be. Disregarding gender, I really want to say Ari. Not completely firm on that, but I'm still thinking Ari.

Mia Rinaldi
In my eyes, Mia sounds like... a terrible person. I won't give her to anybody simply because I refuse to offend anybody. If you want the role, feel free to claim it for yourself, just comment below about it. xD

Victor Dashkov
He pretends to be caring, but most surely is not. Kind of reminds me of what Hyro can be, considering he's the Grim Reaper and all. Though wouldn't it be the other way around, pretending to be dark and evil when he can really be kind if he tries? I dunno, but Hyro gets it anyhow.

Natalie Dashkov
Occasionally chatty and other times not... That's pretty much all I got that's good about Natalie. Though she does try to avoid the royal life. I don't know why, but I want to give this role to Smirf. She seems... fitting, and nothing more.

Sydney
There isn't a whole lot to say. She's somebody who pretty much classifies all vampires as the same and prefers to keep her distance from anyone of that blood, though she can warm up to them if time is given. That's kind of like me with boys. xD So I'll take the role of Sydney, if you don't mind.

THE SCATTERBRAIN SPECIAL

Credits to Lucky, Heather, Muffin and Noah for topics. :3

Clef Notes
See that ampersand in the title? *pokes the squiggly thing in the beginning* That is supposed to resemble a Treble Clef. It's for the sopranos, altos and tenors of a choir, or the higher notes of a band or orchestra, and signals the beginning of the system (one, two or three typically). There's also this backwards C thing that means Bass Clef, and it's for the baritones and basses of a mass of musical things, also signalling the beginning of a system (one, two or three). They're so fun to write! :3

Ink Cartridges
At Best Buy? Fifteen bucks. Online? Seven. It's a pain to buy them every month 'cause my sister uses it all, but oh well.

Ligers
Lion + Tiger = Liger.
& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || Liger_cub
So... Cute... *.*

Why I Don't Feel Witty
Because I can't think of cool topic questions anymore for my favorite number four! D: I feel like I'm failing it. And I cannot fail four/shi/death, I can't! I liked the topicings theme, but right now I'm running out of things you can put toppings on. I already did ice cream and pizza... OOH WAIT NOW I KNOW! Carry on. ^^

(Watching) Fireworks
Ah, fireworks! It's the sole thing that you're allowed to blow up and has everybody enjoying the explosion. I get to watch some of them tonight at the mall, and it's a really great spot because you can watch seven other shows going on around you, and they're these pretty tiny little pops of color. *.*

Wizards of Waverly Place
It's this show about mischievous teenage witch Alex Russo (Selena Gomez) who's the middle child of older nerdy wizard Justin Russo (David Henrie) and younger nearly-dumb wizard Max Russo (Jake T. Austin). At first I was the one to introduce this series to some of my friends—well, they used to be my friends, anyway—and now I don't watch it. Razz Not because they started watching it, I just got bored with it, I guess.

Eccentric Hobos
Er... *looks up the word eccentric* Oh! Eccentric hobos are probably the greatest things ever. They're the kind of guys that would probably go into Wal•Mart and freak people out for the heck of it. Or something. I dunno. But they're cool like that, you know?

My Favorite Color
Indigo! Why else are all my posts (barring blogs) in that color?

Matt II: Because you want to stand out?

Nah, it's just that black bores me. Razz Plus, like I said on that one fun little something Muffin posted in the Cup O' Joe section, it's dark, mysterious, murky, purplish and somewhat intriguing. 'Nuff said.

Eating Chocolate Syrup Out of the Bottle
Aw, Noah, now I want to ask my dad to go out and buy more chocolate syrup. xP We ran out of it two nights ago. Anyway, I haven't tried this before, but I think for a little while that would be the most epic thing to ever do that also tastes good, but if you do it for too long it starts to not taste as good. Or at least in my mind. I can only have so much chocolate in one sitting. Maybe you can have more though, I dunno. I dare you to try. x3

Slushies
SLUSHIES! I was sad because yesterday my baseball team scored five, not six, so we didn't get to go to Mobil today and get a slushy/soda and we still lost five to twelve. D: But I think we recently got six runs on the game playing right now, so yay, SLUSHIES! applause

Dreams = Reality :: Reality = Illusion
Eh, I don't know if it's actually an analogy, and I'm now thinking that it isn't, but oh well. It's the shortest, simplest way to write the title.

Anyway, so you know, dreams are reality while reality is a mere illusion. Believe it or not, you think you're really doing what you're doing right now, which is reading this blog, but you're not really reading my blog. No, you're dreaming that you're reading my blog and are about to comment in the box down below about how amazing it is. (Well, maybe not the last part, but you know. xD) And when you go to bed tonight and fall asleep—or at least that's what you think you're doing—those little "dreams" you have are what you're actually doing, and when you "lucid dreaming", you're working just like Alice did when she first came to Wonderland and met the little critters.

Sorry for having such a long sentence that began with a conjunction. xP

I'll tell you this, though, you're not imagining these questions. o.e

1. Do you believe I'll actually have a second blog up today?
2. Do you agree with those two (and a half) quizzes I took?
3. I like cheese.
4. What topicings would you like on your ice cream pizza? (Eh heh. xD)

Toodles,

—| Cyn

2:26 PM
(why is it that these blogs are taking twenty hours?)

Original Word Count: 88599
Word Count After Blog: 91209

Last edited by Cyn431 on 7/4/2010, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || Empty Re: & do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ ||

Post by Noah the Flood 7/4/2010, 3:48 pm

1. Do you believe I'll actually have a second blog up today? Possibly! IDK!
2. Do you agree with those two (and a half) quizzes I took? Nooo. I dislike KC.....and meh, I can see you more with....hmm...really IDK xD But I know if AVE got Declan...boy she'd be screaming 0_0
3. I like cheese. Good to know nod
4. What topicings would you like on your ice cream pizza? Hmm.......I'm drawing a blank on what to put here, sooooo.....uhmm.....xDD

Oh and YUSSH I'M ADRIAN! He's my second favorite guy, my first being Christian xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || Empty Re: & do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ ||

Post by Avé 7/4/2010, 4:29 pm

1. Do you believe I'll actually have a second blog up today? I doubt it. ._. Hehe.
2. Do you agree with those two (and a half) quizzes I took? NOAH IS RIGHT IF I GOT DECLAN I'D BE SCREAMING JUST LIKE THIS. Erm, yeah, I agree with the quizzes. nod I can imagine you with KC.
3. I like cheese. I hate cheese.
4. What topicings would you like on your ice cream pizza? Twigwood in Harry Potter? ^^

Ave's not in VA. D:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/4/2010, 4:33 pm

@Noah:
2. I'm going to try and get the different Degrassi dudes on that quiz and look for myself on that. xD And yes, Ave would be screaming. O.o She might even scream about me getting that result. Razz
3. It's very good. :3
4. Nice. xD

I'm glad you like your role! (: Hopefully I had accurate information on those two...

@Ave:
1. I don't blame you. XD
2. Actually, the quiz said that I would be KC, not with him. But that sounds cool too. nod
3. Gasp.
4. That's on the eeny-meeny-miny-mo list right now too, and I've yet to add Mia's many suggestions... *goes off to do that* But I'll see if it gets picked when I do EMMM! ^^

Uh ohs. D: Um, um, um, um, um... WIKI. *runs to Wiki*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/4/2010, 5:36 pm

1. Do you believe I'll actually have a second blog up today? Probably...
2. Do you agree with those two (and a half) quizzes I took? erm, I don't know.. Hee hee...
3. I like cheese. Me 2! xD
4. What topicings would you like on your ice cream pizza? (Eh heh. xD) ...sausage... -nods-

I loved your blog by the way! xD

Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/4/2010, 6:24 pm

3. Yay! applause
4. Ooh, sausage. Will do!

Thank you! ;D
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/4/2010, 7:37 pm

Can Mia be Mia? XD

1. Do you believe I'll actually have a second blog up today? Possibly.
2. Do you agree with those two (and a half) quizzes I took? I DUNNO. :O
3. I like cheese. Me too! applause
4. What topicings would you like on your ice cream pizza? OMG. Didn't I give enough, already? XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/4/2010, 9:38 pm

1. Do you believe I'll actually have a second blog up today? WOAH. O.e
2. Do you agree with those two (and a half) quizzes I took? Yes, and I took the same. Declan/Sav and Ali.
3. I like cheese. Ew. I only like mozzarella.
4. What topicings would you like on your ice cream pizza? (Eh heh. xD) 'Sandra Bullock' sprinkles, marshmellows, 'All About Steve is the best movie ever!' sauce, with no cheese. Oooh, extra firworks on top, please.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/5/2010, 12:23 am

@Mia:
xD Mia can be Mia, sure.

3. Yay! applause
4. xD You did, and I just did eeny-meeny-miny-mo, and unless somebody suggests more, chances are they may not come up for a while unless I change my phrasing. :O Which I might do.

@Leah:
1. I wish Twilight's cast wasn't so lengthy... xP
2. Ah, I see. nod
3. Mozzarella's good! :3
4. Ooh, those sound good. =D Will do!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/5/2010, 12:44 am

Cyn431 wrote:@Mia:
xD Mia can be Mia, sure.

3. Yay! applause
4. xD You did, and I just did eeny-meeny-miny-mo, and unless somebody suggests more, chances are they may not come up for a while unless I change my phrasing. :O Which I might do.

@Leah:
1. I wish Twilight's cast wasn't so lengthy... xP
2. Ah, I see. nod
3. Mozzarella's good! :3
4. Ooh, those sound good. =D Will do!

1. Ooh. That stinks.
3. num num num. Mozzarella's my favorite, though the only one I like. xD
4. YAY! Can't wait for hoops&yoyo! Very Happy
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/5/2010, 7:23 pm

Oh my gosh, I know what you mean with the blowing air out of your nose thing. XD For the longest time I couldn't use noseless goggles since I'd always get water up my nose.

Do You Know is a really cool song! :O

1. Maybe. This reality isn't solid enough for me to come up with a proper assumption. Because if I say yes, it'll probably happen, but it'll all explode on me, and if I say no, it might anyway, but then again it might not. So if I say maybe, that's the one way to get it work out properly. nod
2. Well, sure, if you insist. XD (Yeah, I wouldn't know. rolleyes)
3. :3 Me too! *highfive* Bacon, you're a wonderful person.
4. Well, it's too late, so I'll just post this in your next blog. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || 1312& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || 2412& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || 3349& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || 3548& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/5/2010, 7:27 pm

@Leah:
3. Do you happen to like mozzarella sticks? ^^
4. Hoops & Yoyo! applause

@Muffin:
And water up the nose is not cool. xP It hurts for me. I'm glad you were lucky enough to retire from the nosed goggles!

It is! :O

1. *nods as if she understands*
3. *highfive* You are too, Muffin! :3
4. My teeth. o.o Okaiz, I can go with that. xD Black cookies sound interesting, but the only kind I can think of is only almost black 'cause it's like triple chocolate.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/5/2010, 7:29 pm

Yeah, it does hurt. D:

1. *points finger of doom*
3. Aw, why thank you, Bacon! ^^
4. Shhhh, I edited it out! You'll find it in the next blog now. nod Because I was too late for this one. But I didn't do your teeth in that one because it didn't make as much sense, but now that you've already seen it, you still have to do it. >D
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || 1312& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || 2412& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || 3349& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || 3548& do you know it feels like ♪ | to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed ♫ || 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down