The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Haƨ it Changed?

3 posters

Go down

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Haƨ it Changed? Empty Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Haƨ it Changed?

Post by Mooniepie 5/22/2010, 11:14 am

2010-05-22

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Haƨ it Changed? Hello_10
Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Haƨ it Changed? Musica11

So... Attempt two at blogging. XD
Well, maybe my luck has changed. I'm hoping it has.

♥♥♥

Today my mom finally supports me going vegetarian. Yay me! She got me a bunch of things to eat... So, yay, I'm going healthier (not that I wasn't before. We always make sure it's that way)
Also, only 22 more days left until school ends! I'm so happy, but at the same time, sad about it. During the summer I get really bored, so I go rather eco-friendly. So, I'll probably be on less, because I'm usually doing things around the house, or helping my dad in the garage. I also might be able to get a volunteer-ship (my word) at the SPCA with walking and taking care of animals.
Also, the weather is getting nicer, so I'll be able to swim again. Eventually, I'm going to be a competetive (sp?) swimmer. I'm really good at it, and being in chorus helps with holding my breath.
Which bring me to: June 3rd is my chorus concert! I'm a soprano, so I get to sing really high. And because our chorus has three different class period at my school, I was moved to a different one, from a class change... None of the other sops. really sing, so here I am, just going about what I'm doing.
I can't wait till the concert though.

♥♥♥
My art teacher changed his attitude toward me, and visa versa. Finally. Smile
Other than that, I haven't much else to say...
So, my second attempt is over now!

♦️Queƨtionƨ♦️
~Do you have any pets?
~Anything exciting happening this summer?
~What kind of music/genre do you like?

Last edited by Mooniepie on 5/22/2010, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Haƨ it Changed? Empty Re: Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Haƨ it Changed?

Post by Avé 5/22/2010, 1:56 pm

Yay for being vegetarian! :3

~Do you have any pets? Right now I have a rabbit! But that's only because I'm watching him for a friend for a week. xD Other than that, no, I don't.
~Anything exciting happening this summer? Traveling, if that counts. XD
~What kind of music/genre do you like? Erm, I like a lot. xD They're all so different, though - country, heavy metal, rock, alternative, a bit of techno... yeah.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Haƨ it Changed? Empty Re: Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Haƨ it Changed?

Post by Mooniepie 5/22/2010, 2:12 pm

Ha, thanks.
I have a shepherd, and a cat...
Traveling is more than I'm doing... I'm staying home the whole time...
And I like heavy metal, rock, alternitive, and techno.
Smile
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 5/23/2010, 3:32 pm

~Do you have any pets? A cat and a dog. The cat has a crooked tail and attacks me in my sleep, and the dog never comes when she is outside xD (Names? Stripetail and Pepper Very Happy)
~Anything exciting happening this summer? Nope. Not at all xD
~What kind of music/genre do you like? *Thinks* mostly rock....that's it xD
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Haƨ it Changed? 1589Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Haƨ it Changed? 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 5/23/2010, 3:37 pm

LOL, wow. My cat 'attacks' me in my sleep. Either that, or he'll step on my gut, or bladder... THAT HURTS!
Haha, my summer will be boring too.
Thanks for posting! Smile
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down