The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Luck? Poƨƨibly.

2 posters

Go down

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Luck? Poƨƨibly. Empty Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Luck? Poƨƨibly.

Post by Mooniepie 6/1/2010, 4:44 pm

Woohoo. 4th blog... :]

Tomorrow is my chorus concert! Woohoo! I'm kinda nervous, only in the sense that my brother won't be here... Same as he wasn't for the last one... *sighs* Oh well.

The new girl at my school, she's originally from Hawaii, but moved to North Carolina, and is now in New York! She's so cool! And just like me. Her and I have the same style, so now I'm not the outcast at my school! Her name is Mitiani. And she's also in my chorus class. Plus, she says that the guys sounds horrible on the one song, which is kinda true, because it's mostly high notes; that they CANNOT hit. *The Lion Sleeps Tonight* is the song. Gorgeous is the real song. Awkward is this one...
Haha, if only, if only, IF ONLY SHE'D CHOSEN A BETTER SONG! And by she I mean the teacher. All the girls get to sing Colours of the Wind. :]

Other than that... I got sunburnt like crazy on my shoulders... It hurt to be in gym today... But, I forced myself to throw things, because the nurse wouldn't let me out of it, without a note from the doctor... Not many people see a doctor about sunburns that I know of... Unless it's bad enough to cause skin cancer... Ouchy.

Anywhoo... That's about it...
Chao chicos/chicas!
~Ƨzamii

[No questions today... So, I suppose just say something really random that you can do... I can make a donut out of my body... My friend can lick her elbow... What can you do...?]
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Luck? Poƨƨibly. Empty Re: Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Luck? Poƨƨibly.

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/2/2010, 9:42 pm

You mean the lion sleeps tonight from The Lion King? I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Luck? Poƨƨibly. Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Luck? Poƨƨibly. Empty Re: Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Luck? Poƨƨibly.

Post by Mooniepie 6/3/2010, 6:25 am

Yep. I do too.
But not when a bunch of guys sing it. Some were hitting high notes, some could only do low notes... It sounded yucky...
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down