The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguidɘd Ƭhoughtƨ

3 posters

Go down

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguidɘd Ƭhoughtƨ Empty Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguidɘd Ƭhoughtƨ

Post by Mooniepie 5/19/2010, 7:29 pm

~Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguidɘd Ƭhoughtƨ I_hate10Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguidɘd Ƭhoughtƨ So_wat10 ~
So this is my first blog ever... But I made it because I just feel like typing this... But I have opinions, and I'm sure you do too... Which is probably why I'm making this.

So, most of us go to school on a daily basis, whether it be at home, a private school, or a public school. I for one go to a public school... Nothing wrong with that... Except for the people...
So, maybe I'm not like everyone else... I'm goth/scene. More scene than anything. But is there something wrong with that? People seem to think. I wore a pink/coral coloured shirt today; it was long-sleeved. I wore my Avril Lavigne hoodie with like french sleeves. So, it didn't look bad. But, here I go, to school with 'pink' and people all of a sudden have to talk about it... They think it's some kind of miracle that I wore "something other than black"!
Either way, that's them.

♥♥♥

"A heart is like glass; so easily broken. So fragile" my friend Timothy wrote. He was adding to my poem. But, if there's one thing I've learned... is that he's so right. I've been in "relationships", and everytime I broke up with him, or visa versa, it's never bothered me... But now, that my brother's gone, I feel the pain of it. Like, sadness.
My brother is a Marine. Currently, he's somewhere on a Naval ship, in the Meditarranian(sp?), and sometimes I worry for him. Other's, I'm so confident I could come off as cocky. But, is there truely reason for war? Is there something that posesses us, tells us that we must fight each other, for what seems to be, sometimes, an unknown purpose? It confuses me... Which is why my friend Mickey and I like the saying "Make muffins. Not war." or "Stoppin' war one muffin at a time.!" In fact, that was an art project we did.
Which brings me to: If an art teacher knows that students talk, and sometimes can be annoying, why yell at the hard worker, when in fact, she never gets to work?
That happened with my art teacher. He was getting on me about working, which I was. We're making cardboard and paper maché sculptures. Now, I, being a lefty/south paw, whatever you call it, find it hard to cut carboard with right-handed scissors. It's just frustrating. So, I get yelled at, every other day. Also, my friend (mickey) will do something, and have to tell you about it, every second. And if you say "not now" or just don't look, she'll poke you.
So, yesterday, my art teacher says "Simone, you need to get to work!" so I calmly, near the end of class, go over to him, and say "I need to talk to you." and he ignores me. I'm not mad. I had to yell at my teacher, and bring up a ton of points, just to get the message across. And I finished with "... and tell me to go in the hall, or sit in a corner, but you will not be telling me that again, when in fact, I'm purely being annoyed, and joked with, and frustrated by you and everyone else in this class. That's why I'm not doing what you want!" he got the point, and walked away.

♥♥♥

And that is the end of my blog.

☼ Question ☼
Do you find it absurd when someone questions you, about something that you, and they, have known?

Thank you, if you read this. You just looked into the life of Ƨimone

Last edited by Mooniepie on 5/20/2010, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguidɘd Ƭhoughtƨ Empty Re: Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguidɘd Ƭhoughtƨ

Post by Akeria 5/19/2010, 8:53 pm

I don't really understand your question... But I understand what you go through on a day to day basis.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 5/19/2010, 8:55 pm

Not many people do understand my questions, so don't feel bad. XD
I know, a lot of my RL friends have no idea what I go through. They just think it's normal....
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 5/19/2010, 9:20 pm

Thanks.!
Yeah, my friend Ivy has the same problem. She get comments like that all day. Her and I are the girls that'd rather play bare foot in the mud, than go shopping.
Except, she's the oldest out of two other sisters. They get all the attention, and she gets pushed aside. I just push myself aside. I put everyone else first.
*Issues.* *.*
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/19/2010, 9:21 pm

Welcome to blogging! :3

*sigh* I'm so sorry that things are tough for you. :/ I really hope people can stop being so ridiculous to you.

As for the question . . . well, I really just roll with it. XD People (like me) can have spacey memories, so it's easy to forget that stuff sometimes.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguidɘd Ƭhoughtƨ 1312Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguidɘd Ƭhoughtƨ 2412Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguidɘd Ƭhoughtƨ 3349Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguidɘd Ƭhoughtƨ 3548Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguidɘd Ƭhoughtƨ 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 5/19/2010, 9:26 pm

It's all good... My brother, I can live with him being gone... Unlike most, him and I are close. He's exactly 11yrs, 1 month, and 1 day older than I...
I have his real dogtags, though. He gave them to me, because he also has a spare set.

Cool. I have horrible short-term memory, but my long term is great. I still remember a phone number I heard on the radio from 5 months ago. XD O.o
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down