The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Lucky Moi! NOT!

4 posters

Go down

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Lucky Moi! NOT! Empty Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Lucky Moi! NOT!

Post by Mooniepie 5/24/2010, 7:33 pm

HAha, another blog. I'm ready for my epic fail. Wink

So, to start things off, I'd like to say, that, when parents agrue, it never makes you happy. That's usually an obvious. So, my parents were arguing a bit... My mom keeps saying that she's annoying, and stuff like that, and I finally told her "Enough, look, we're all getting sick of hearing it, so just stop." and surprisingly enough, I'm now the 'hated' one... What I've gotten myself into, I know not... Therefore my truth is hidden behind lies, I suppose... Yay... Haha.
♫♪♫
Secondly, I am totally in love with Mexican (i think it is) Hissing Cockroaches! We had to find their velocity (fancy word for speed, obviously) in science class... I got to hold one! They're little legs feel like velcro, and they are really fast! People spazzed because mine fell on the floor, and then they started moving their chairs, and I was like, "Stop! You'll kill her!!!" because it was a female... LOL, turns out, that the other 7th grade sceince teacther (our 7th grade is split up into 'teams'. I'm on orange team.) breeds them. I was like, "Ok... Weird, but kinda cool..." and so, I now think that hissing cockroaches are cool. Especially that when I heard first perioud, some kid annoyed one so much it kind of went to the bathroom on him... The vile way. LOL. I had to 'play' the little creatures after lunch... Which was weird, because they were the same size as the chicken nuggets people ate... Anywhoo... Now that that probably grossed some people out, maybe...
♪♫♪
Soon the end of the school year will ocme for me... I CANNOT WAIT! But, the downfall is... 6th graders get to go to the park on the last day of school. 8th graders go to this really fun place called Harris Hill, with like go-karts and stuff. 7th grader (that's me!) get an entire final week of final exams! How considerate of them!!! We get all the "fun" while the other get "bored to death!" NOT! But, nonetheless, I'm so close to being a straight A student, and I ace almost every test and quiz, and state test, so I shouldn't have a problem with these. Let's hope I didn't just jinx myself... Ha.
♫♪♫
I might be able to get an audio of me singing soon, and post it on somewhere like youtube... I'm hoping so, because apparently I sing well... So... All fingers crossed. *JK*
♥️♥️♥️
And so, that's about it... ;]

???
Questions-
~Are you afraid of bugs, or cockroaches, rather?
~Which season is your favourite?
~What's'ya favourite smileyyyyy!?
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Lucky Moi! NOT! Empty Re: Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Lucky Moi! NOT!

Post by shadowsowner888 5/24/2010, 11:05 pm

I'm so sorry about your parents. :/ I hate when that stuff happens, too . . . I do kinda see why your mom would get mad, though. I honestly think it's cool that you stood up to her like that, because I wish I had the courage to do that, but parents are control freaks by nature and don't like if their kids try to correct them. crazy They need to learn.

Those cockroaches actually sound really cool! :33

I can't wait to hear you singing! ^^

Are you afraid of bugs, or cockroaches, rather? Sometimes. ^^; They just creep me out if they get too close.
Which season is your favourite? Summer. :3
What's'ya favourite smileyyyyy!? xD or :3. No, wait - it's applause!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Lucky Moi! NOT! 1312Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Lucky Moi! NOT! 2412Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Lucky Moi! NOT! 3349Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Lucky Moi! NOT! 3548Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Lucky Moi! NOT! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Lucky Moi! NOT! Empty Re: Ƨzam'ƨ Miƨguided Ƭhoughtƨ: Lucky Moi! NOT!

Post by Avé 5/24/2010, 11:14 pm

~Are you afraid of bugs, or cockroaches, rather? Eh. There are too many cockroaches here to be afraid of them. xD
~Which season is your favourite? Summer or winter. Or maybe spring or fall...
~What's'ya favourite smileyyyyy!? I don't know. ^^ maybe?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/24/2010, 11:31 pm

~Are you afraid of bugs, or cockroaches, rather? I despise bugs D: Except ones that arn't that annoying and are kinda pretty/cool..like..butterflies and rollie-pollies xD
~Which season is your favourite? Hm..I like summer...but I like winter...the only one I really don't like is spring to be honest. Sure, its pretty, but its hard to enjoy that when you are sneezing constantly.
~What's'ya favourite smileyyyyy!? Hmm..I really like x3/:3
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 5/25/2010, 6:26 am

Thanks, Kumori.! Smile
LOL.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down