The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

running to nowhere-and enjoying my stay

+3
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Mandy-Love
kindro
7 posters

Go down

running to nowhere-and enjoying my stay Empty running to nowhere-and enjoying my stay

Post by kindro 6/24/2010, 7:17 pm

running to nowhere-and enjoying my stay 1o2ipd
But I'm Lost, Crushed, Cold and Confused

::NAME:: Skylar. :3

::BIRTHDAY:: September 1st

::GENDER:: Hmm..female?

::DESCRIPTION:: :3 Uhh, short, choppy brown hair in an inverted "bob"[gets longer as it comes forward], tan skin, tall, skinny-ish.

::LIKES:: Dogs, horses, softball, writing, roleplaying, blogging, Country music, Rock music, Christian music, Metal music, electro music, playing the saxophone, watching cheesy movies and laughing at them, horror films, comedies, American Idol, Adam Lamberttt♥, my boyfriend<3, hanging out with friends, the mall, seeing movies, chewing gum, barbecue flavored chips, youu. :3

::DISLIKES:: Snakes[eew], big spiders[ewwwhh], bubblegum pop music, Kris Allen[he beat Adam D:], annoying commercials, infomercials, annoying people[although i can be one, sometimes. :3], losing people you love, girls who think its cute to act stupid in front of guyss, the "populars" who think they're all that&&a bag of chips, regular Lays chips w/out dip[ewwh..], cleaning up after my dogss. :3

Alright, so..I realize that this was bland. XD I really need help planning thisss. PLEASE PM me, if you'd like to help. :3

QUESTIONS:
*What's your favorite type of music?
*What's your favorite sport?
*What's your favorite kind of chip?
*Topics for me to use in my next blog?

kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

running to nowhere-and enjoying my stay Empty Re: running to nowhere-and enjoying my stay

Post by Mandy-Love 6/24/2010, 7:38 pm

1. Alternative and Metal
2. Softball
3. BBQ
4. Something cool that happened...?
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

running to nowhere-and enjoying my stay ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

running to nowhere-and enjoying my stay Empty Re: running to nowhere-and enjoying my stay

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/24/2010, 7:48 pm

1. It doesn't matter what kind, just the song is what matters to me x3
2. Lacrosse and Volleyball
3. Chedder Pringles :3
4. Um.. Talk about school(all the fun you had and how was the last day of school), boyfriend, life.

Last edited by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 6/24/2010, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

running to nowhere-and enjoying my stay Siggyrunning to nowhere-and enjoying my stay Siggyrunning to nowhere-and enjoying my stay Siggyrunning to nowhere-and enjoying my stay Siggyrunning to nowhere-and enjoying my stay Siggyrunning to nowhere-and enjoying my stay Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/24/2010, 7:53 pm

* Pop, Rock, Country, I'm in love with all of them.
* Baseball
* Lays Barbeque
* Anything relating to summers, anything not related to school [since it is summer]

Edit: I forgot about rap and screamo, those I don't like.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/24/2010, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/24/2010, 8:19 pm

*What's your favorite type of music? I think my favorite is alternative, but in reality I like everything but rap and screamo. nod Even then, if it's played out right, I can tolerate rap and screamo to a degree.
*What's your favorite sport? Baseball ftw!
*What's your favorite kind of chip? Chilly Cheese (Pringles). nod
*Topics for me to use in my next blog? I agree with Mandy, sometimes it's nice to go with something cool that happened, or if you've got something on your mind talk about that... Anything that can really lengthen the blog. Or maybe something about your title if you want to go into that.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/24/2010, 8:40 pm

Mandy, Lemon, Leah and Cyn- Thanks! Very Happy
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/24/2010, 8:43 pm

What's your favorite type of music? I like a lot... eletronic, rock, metal, 'screamo', some rap, country, pop, alternative... yeah. Not all the songs from the genre, obviously, but I mean, I like a little bit from each one.
What's your favorite sport? Soccer! And then comes football and tennis.
What's your favorite kind of chip? SOUR CREAM & ONION PRINGLES.
Topics for me to use in my next blog? You should talk about Cyn because I told you to. ^^ (Sorry, Cyn. You were the first thing I saw. XD)
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/24/2010, 9:06 pm

Ave- Okayy, I will talk about Cyn. XD
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/24/2010, 11:07 pm

Wow, Ave. xD I don't think I've ever been talked about in two different blogs than my own before. o_O That's somewhat of an accomplishment. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/25/2010, 11:49 am

Haa. (:
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/25/2010, 11:54 am

*What's your favorite type of music? Rock, Hard Rock, Metal
*What's your favorite sport? . . . I dunno. There's badminton.. volleyball.. [yeah, not the biggest sports person. x__x]
*What's your favorite kind of chip? Meh, I dunno. .-.
*Topics for me to use in my next blog? Slipknot! cheesy [Yes, the band. XD]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down