The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

running to nowhere-there are some bumps in the road

2 posters

Go down

running to nowhere-there are some bumps in the road Empty running to nowhere-there are some bumps in the road

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 11:22 am

running to nowhere-there are some bumps in the road 9tg8ph
we're halfway there, lookin back now

ihavesomuchtotalkabout.

Finally, my mom is out of the house and not on Facebook, checking her Farmville or whatever. Which is awesomely awesome because it happens only once in a blue moon. Haha. But, seriously, I'm not kidding. xP She's on there almost ALLDAY until my dad gets home[usually around dinner, so kinda late] then he gets on for the rest of the night, so I usually get on in the wee hours of the morning[1-4AM Eastern] So..Yeah. It's sucks. But, hey, I'm on now, right?

andihavesomuchtotalkabout.!

So, later today, me, my two bestiess and my boyfriend are going bowling. Boy, this'll be interesting. :3 Bowling is ONE of the fun things we can do in Ohio..

THINGSTODOINOHIOTHATAREFUN
1;;Boating. We [kinda] have Lake Michigan up North. And the Ohio River..but that's really only for ferries.
2;;Bowling. As mentioned above. We have ALOT of alleys. :3
3;;King's Island. An awesomecoolicious amusement park found only in Ohio. :3
4;;Biking. I live in a small town with ALOT of bike trails, so me and my friends bike. ALOT.
5;;Sugar Maple Festival. Yupp, we're so cool, we have a festival for maple syrupp.
6;;Car Shows! Every Friday night in Summer, there's a car show in the parking lot of K-Mart, and sometimes in the McDonald's lot.
7;;FRIDAYNIGHTFOOTBALL. Our team flat out sucks, but it's fun to watch guys running up and down a field in tight pants, no? Wink

Yeah, so..I found SEVENTHINGS *starts humming stupid Miley song* Gahh. But I'm sure those of you who live on the coast[*cough* Ave *cough* EmmaRosa *cough*] Can go to the beach. xP Well, shucks to you! :3

ADAMLAMBERT.

Adam is..awesome. I know, on Ave's blog, the question was referring to "transgender" and I replied with an Adam Lambert reply[..?] But, yeah. He's not trans, he's just..well, he's gay. :3 But he's still so hot.

running to nowhere-there are some bumps in the road 2usfmt5

*Adam* I like it on top.

*Kris* Shocked

running to nowhere-there are some bumps in the road 2e5uoll

*Adam* What a Face SHINY.

Haha. Well, I know it was two seasons ago, but I wanted Adam to beat Kris SOBAD. However, Adam has more of a theatrical and loud voice, while Kris, I suppose, has a more modern feel to his voice. They're both great vocalists, I was just much more in favor for Adam. :3

KINNY'S VIEW OF THE WORLD--OR AT LEAST THE THINGS ON THIS LIST;;

PARAMORE;;
They're quite awesome. In fact, I'm actually listening to Brick By Boring Brick as I write this...which is probably provoking me to write about them. I love Hayley Williams' voice and I wanna steal is from her. Anybody with me? :3

SUMMER;;
It's going by WAYWAYWAY too fast, and it sucks. In only about a month and a half, I'll be sitting back in school. NOTCOOL. But, Summer is fun while it lasts, although today it decided to be cloudy. xP

DOGS;;
They're loud. Haha, or at least mine are. I have two Papillons..one's about 13 and around 15 pounds. The other one turned 2 last month and she weighs six pounds[she's a runt, but i love her..most of the time. jkjk] But, I'm watching both of them sleep and it's really cool because even the older one has puppy dreams. His little legs are kicking, and you can hear faint whimpers. Same goes for the younger one. :3 But whenever I whisper her name, she stops, which is odd. xD I'll have to tape them sometime.

CATS;;
Wrote about dogs so why not? They're cute, cuddly, but can still eat your face. There were these young kittens at my grandpa's house and they were so fluffy and cute and I just wanted to take 'em all home. BUTNO. My dad *hates* cats and won't let me get one, which sucks, because I would've taken care of it, like I do with my dogs. Yeah. MY dogs. Not his. It would be MY cat. Not his. So why can't I get one? xP

TRAVEL;;
My family doesn't do much of that, because of how long my Summer league softball runs, and because of the self-recession we're in, which sucks. So, no Tennessee Cliff-Diving for me this year, as far as I know.

CLIFF-DIVING;;
Yupp, I do it. Wow, I feel so..Twilight-person. Haha. No, I didn't go cliff-diving cuz of Twilight, I went because my dad said that he would jump off the highest cliff[about fifty or sixty feet] with me. So we did. Man, it's a rush! But he got hurt so I decided to go for the lowest, probably a good 15-20 feet up.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
1;;Will you help me steal Hayley Williams voice? :3
2;;When do yoouu go back to school?
3;;Have you seen my magical unicorn? ICAN'TFINDHIM!! :[
4;;If you answered the third question with yes, are you in a mental hospital? JK
5;;D'ya have dogs?
6;;Has a cat ever eaten your face off?
7;;Have you traveled/are traveling this Summer?
8;;Ever been to Tennessee?
9;;Ever been cliffdiving?
10;;D'ya like the gifs?
11;;Topics for my, uhh, list. :3

*if the gifs freeze, like they are for me, then..shucks for you!
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

running to nowhere-there are some bumps in the road Empty Re: running to nowhere-there are some bumps in the road

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/13/2010, 11:24 pm

1;;Will you help me steal Hayley Williams voice? :3 'Course!(:
2;;When do yoouu go back to school? August 16th., Worst day of my LIFE. Starting high school TT_TT
3;;Have you seen my magical unicorn? ICAN'TFINDHIM!! :[ LOL! This brings back good memories... xD
4;;If you answered the third question with yes, are you in a mental hospital? JK Hahahaha (: No, but this guy i know should be(;
5;;D'ya have dogs? 3! 2 schnoodles(Schnauzers&poodles mix) & 1 golden retriever pup(actually she's 9 months old and a monster xD)
6;;Has a cat ever eaten your face off? I've gotten close... o_o
7;;Have you traveled/are traveling this Summer? I went to Sanibel (: Might go to New York
8;;Ever been to Tennessee? I've traveled through it a few times, I think.
9;;Ever been cliffdiving? I WISH!
10;;D'ya like the gifs? mhm
11;;Topics for my, uhh, list. :3 Hmm...
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
running to nowhere-there are some bumps in the road Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

running to nowhere-there are some bumps in the road Empty Re: running to nowhere-there are some bumps in the road

Post by kindro 7/14/2010, 1:26 am

Emily--
1;; YAY! :3
2;;That SUCKS. xP
3;;Haha
4;;Razz
5;;Awhh!
6;;Pahaha
7;;Where's Sanibel? XD
8;;Many people have. xD
9;;It's AWESOME. :3
10;;Yay!
11;;Gee, thankya. Haha, jk
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down