The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

running to nowhere-but im getting somewhere

+5
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Cyn431
The Newms
leah_hope92
kindro
9 posters

Go down

running to nowhere-but im getting somewhere Empty running to nowhere-but im getting somewhere

Post by kindro 6/25/2010, 1:56 pm

running to nowhere-but im getting somewhere J5e99f
Don't cry for me, I'll see you all someday.

I. Hate. Running.

I freaking hate it.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE IT.

>Anyways<

Here's why I hate it:

1;I just do.
2;We have to run a mile in school. EVERY YEAR.THREE.FREAKING.TIMES.
3;I sprained my knee because I was running.
4;I didn't get to play in my softball game because of it.

But I don't hate all of it, per se.

1;It makes me feel fast.
2;It makes it a whole lot easier to take little kids' hats. :3
3;It makes it a lot easier to score in softball.
4;I'm good at it. :3

So, now that I've vented about running..:3

I get to go back to softball tonight. *does a jig* My doctor probably wouldn't approve, but I feel that I'm ready. :3 So, screw you, doctor. jk, I love my doctor. XD

Alright, so, my first blog post was shorrrrt. This one shall be longerr. Very Happy Very Happy

INSERT-FANCIFUL-NAME-HERE-BESIDE'S-"THE LIST"-CUZ-THAT'S-AVE'S

1; Something cool that happened...?

Thanks to Mandy-Love for submitting this one. Uhmm..Something cool that happened..Uhmm, I got to meet an awesomely awesome gay guy. *nodnod* And he's super hot. :3

2; Last day of school

LASTDAYOFSCHOOLWOOHOOO! *clears throat* Uhhmm, yeah. I know stuff is supposed to happen, but nothin really did. *shakes head* Oh, and thanks to Lemon-Licious for this one. :3

3; Boyfriend<3

Thanks, again, to Lemon-Licious. :3 Uhmm, my boyfriend is just a grade above me. His name ishh Casey. He's freaking awesome. :3 He has long, reddish hair. It's awesome&soft. Wink

4; Life

Ahh, life. Thanks, Lemon-Licious. :3 Uhmm, my life is simple and boringg. Haa. I may seem interesting, but, trust me, I'm not. :3 I live in Ohio, and, as the jokes say, you can't do anything in Ohio. Those jokes are right. :3

5; Summer

Uhhm, since I live in Ohio, idk what Summer is..haa, jk. But I run to Wikipedia anywayss.

Summer is the warmest of the four temperate seasons, between spring and autumn. It is marked by the longest days and shortest nights. The seasons start on different dates in different cultures based on astronomy and regional meteorology. However, when it is summer in the southern hemisphere it is winter in the northern hemisphere, and vice versa. In areas of the tropics and subtropics, the wet season occurs during the summer. Tropical cyclones develop and roam the tropical and subtropical oceans during the summer. In the interior of continents, thunderstorms are most likely to produce hail during the afternoon and evening. Schools and universities have a summer break to take advantage of the warmer weather and longer days.

6; Cyn431

Uhhm, So, Ave told me to write about Cyn. So, I shall. :3

Uhm, Cyn likes a lot of music I do..Haa. Alternative, rap[ehh, i like SOME.] and Screamo. She's awesome..? :3

QUESTIONS:
*Do YOU like running?
*Do you like stealing little kids' hats? :3
*Describe Cyn. :3
*Names for my list thing.
*Topics for my list thing.

kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

running to nowhere-but im getting somewhere Empty Re: running to nowhere-but im getting somewhere

Post by leah_hope92 6/25/2010, 2:06 pm

*Do YOU like running? No, not at all. Though I wish I did, just it isn't my thing, unless there's something to it, like soccer. But I don't like just plain running.
*Do you like stealing little kids' hats? :3 Haha, not really. Well, sorta I guess.
*Describe Cyn. :3 Awesomely awesome, a best friend. A teddy bear. :33 xD Jk about the teddy bear part.
*Names for my list thing. The Holy Things. Idk, really. xD
*Topics for my list thing. Red Robins, yum! [that was so random]

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/25/2010, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hehe. I forgot one question. xD)
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

running to nowhere-but im getting somewhere Empty Re: running to nowhere-but im getting somewhere

Post by The Newms 6/25/2010, 2:13 pm

*Do YOU like running?

"Like" is and understatement. Running is my passion =D I run. A lot. I could vent about the wonders of running, but I shall spare you all.

*Do you like stealing little kids' hats? :3

Well, I am a fan of hat-theft in general, so little kids' hats would fall into the category.

*Describe Cyn. :3

Um, we don't talk much. But it's the first syllable in "Cinnamon" and I do enjoy cinnomon-based products, so off that assumption, I assume Cyn is a lovely person.

*Names for my list thing.

Bwaaa, uh...I dunno. D= Call it "Kinny's view of the world: Or at least the things on this list"

*Topics for my list thing.

How do you feel about Mudkips?

running to nowhere-but im getting somewhere Tumblr_kryummBEJA1qa1kyy
^ i dunno if you play Pokemon, but this is a Mudkip. BOW TO ITS AWESOMENESSSS

xD Sorry I'm a creep.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

running to nowhere-but im getting somewhere Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/25/2010, 2:28 pm

Haa, Newms. They're cute! And, also, AWESOME name for the list.

kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/25/2010, 2:42 pm

*Do YOU like running? No, but while in school we have to jog-sprint, like, a mile a week anyhow when it's not too cold or rainy, and we have our annual two-mile run too...
*Do you like stealing little kids' hats? :3 Never tried.
*Describe Cyn. :3 I'm a question too?! xD Well, Cyn is this, like, totally awesome person, I, like, totally wish I was her, 'cause she, like, totally pwns! Trust me, I'm anything but what that statement said. nod
*Names for my list thing. The Archive?
*Topics for my list thing. This smiley and what it means. :3 And pinwheels!

And actually, I only like rap and screamo if it's done right, but oh well, I've shown examples of both in Playlists before so I guess it counts. xD Yay! applause
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/25/2010, 3:51 pm

QUESTIONS:
*Do YOU like running? I have to run a mile in school about twice a year, which sucks. Plus the pacer and all of that. I don't really like running but I like it for the reasons you do.
*Do you like stealing little kids' hats? :3 No, lol.
*Describe Cyn. :3 I don't really talk to her but she seems really nice x3
*Names for my list thing. Mai Über-Awesome Blog
*Topics for my list thing. You're favorite sports, places, games, and resturaunts!

Yay! I'm up there three times. xD. I feel special. And you can call me Cassie or anything of that nature.

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

running to nowhere-but im getting somewhere Siggyrunning to nowhere-but im getting somewhere Siggyrunning to nowhere-but im getting somewhere Siggyrunning to nowhere-but im getting somewhere Siggyrunning to nowhere-but im getting somewhere Siggyrunning to nowhere-but im getting somewhere Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/25/2010, 5:23 pm

I know how you feel about running!
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 6/26/2010, 9:58 am

For one thing I ABSOLUTLY hate running, and second thing...no offense, but I also live in Ohio, and it's not BORING. I have a candy shop on the end of my street! (Ooh, now I'm hungry...) I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just stating things in my opinion. So if you are offended, I'm really, really sorry.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/26/2010, 10:10 am

*Do YOU like running? Yes, I actually do. And you're just LUCKY. Be grateful you get to run 3 times a year. In one semester, we run it EVERY WEEK. 2 times a week sometimes!
*Do you like stealing little kids' hats? :3 Why would I?
*Describe Cyn. :3 I don't know her.....so yeah.
*Names for my list thing. Uh....
*Topics for my list thing. Uh....
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/26/2010, 6:20 pm

Haah, ohh, Cyn. :3 Thanks, to all of you. Ohh, Doggie, I live in a small town, so..yeah. Not a lot to do. We have a lot of festivals, though. Smile
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/26/2010, 7:58 pm

Do YOU like running? Definitely. Very Happy I like to run every morning or night.
Do you like stealing little kids' hats? No, I like stealing they're candy.
Describe Cyn. :3 She's amazingly awesome. ^^
Names for my list thing. I don't know? XD
Topics for my list thing. My best friend. :3 Hehe.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down