The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

+3
Aven
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Katiegirl97
7 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by Aven 6/30/2010, 2:23 pm

Katie: "Er...Icepride," she said.

LT: Kay returned to Icepride.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 704

Back to top Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 3:04 pm

"I dunno, I guess I just wanted to stop being babyed by my parents." she said with a shrug. "They were overlyprotective, mostly my dad was." Kiara said, looking up at Kovu.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 3745

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 3484

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 6:53 pm

Cassers: Edge shrugged " I'm not sure, I don't usally talk to people outside of my Pride " he said smiling at her.
_____

Cheezers: Kovu nodded " I know how you feel. I used to feel the same with my parents and then- you get the point " he said looking back at her.
_____

Flammers: Kovu raised a eyebrow "Ice Pride? There isn't a Ice Pride only.... Golden, Vine, Sea, Sky, and Waterfall Pride " he said looking at her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/30/2010, 7:06 pm

(Ack! I meant Seapride. I keep confusing myself and saying Icepride. Dx)

Katie: "Er, Seapride, I mean."
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 7:12 pm

"Yeah." Kiara siad, nodding her head.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 3745

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 3484

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 3741

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 7:29 pm

Cheezers: Kovu was quiet " Want to go hunting or something? " he asked when his stomach growled.
_____

Flammers: Kovu nodded lightly " Aqua's Pride, " he said reminding himself.
[It's ok Wink ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 7:32 pm

"Sure." Kiara said, and hopped up to her paws. She then looked around and saw a herd of zebra not that far away. "Come on." she said, and dashed over while being very quiet.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 8:08 pm

Cheezers: Kovu smiled lightly and followed after.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/30/2010, 8:17 pm

"Well, they might find out if someone tells them. You have any enimies in your pack?" I asked him.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 8:18 pm

Kiara slowed down when she came closer to them and quietly crept over. She blinked her eyes a couple of times, the stripes of the zebra troubling her eyes. Kiara waited patiently for one of the zebras to slightly walk away from the herd.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 8:25 pm

[ I found a funny picture of Kovu X) Lol ]
Cheezers: Kovu watched the striped cteatures, when there was a weak Zebra found with a swift move he ran after it.
______

Cassers: Edge shugged " No one in my pride would ever go to another Pride's leader. But with your pride- everyone hates me " he said walking by her side.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 8:35 pm

The herd noticed Kovu and quickly started to run away. Kiara got up and dashed after them.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/30/2010, 8:35 pm

"I don't hate you, Edge." I replied. "I actually like you, you're the most real person here." I told him, sighing.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 8 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 10:04 pm

Cheezers: Kovu got to the weak one and pounced on it. Even with Kovu's force the zebra wasn't as weak as he thought.
______

Cassers: Edge smiled lightly " Thanks " he said with a sweet smile at her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 10:16 pm

Soon Kiara gave up, seeing that she would never be able to catch one. She slashed at the ground angrily then watched the zebra herd run away.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 10:25 pm

Cheezers: Kovu got kicked off the zebra, but didn't give up he jumpped back on and bit down hard into its neck bring it to the ground.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 10:31 pm

Kiara heard a thud to the ground, and looked to see that Kovu had caught a zebra. She dashed over to him. "Awesome job." Kiara said, smiling.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/1/2010, 10:58 am

Katie: "Yeah, and Aqua's my mom, so you better not mess with her!" Kay growled.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/1/2010, 2:13 pm

I laughed. "Do you hate me?" I asked with large eyes, smiling slightly.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/1/2010, 9:20 pm

Cheezers: Kovu smiled " Thanks, " he said with a grin. He smiled, and nudged it torwards her " Ladies first " he said with a friendly smile.
______

Flammers: Kovu laughed "Yah, like I'd go even near your mom, let alone any of the Pride's leaders " he hissed with humor in his voice.
______

Cassers: Edge shook his head " Actually I don't hate you. Your one of my greatest friends, " he said with a friendly smile.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/1/2010, 9:30 pm

"Thanks." Kiara said, and took a bit out of thighs. "Mmm, delicious." she thought in her head as she chewed on the peice. It had been a long time since she had zebra, and she almost forgot the mouth-watering flavor. Zebra had to be her favorite food, although she wasn't picky.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/1/2010, 9:56 pm

Cheezers: Kovu smiled "No Problem" he said with a smile at her. He took a bit and savored the taste.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/1/2010, 9:57 pm

Kiara ate until she was comfortably full. When she finished, she laid down on her back and looked up at the sky. She saw that the sun was starting to set.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/1/2010, 10:10 pm

Cheezers: Kovu finished a few minuted later, and yawned. He gazed at the sunset and sighed lightly.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/1/2010, 10:14 pm

Kiara watched the sunset, feeling that the air turned cold because the heat of the sun was dying down. She sighed a content sigh and rolled on to her stomach.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next