The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th --

3 posters

Go down

--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th -- Empty --Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th --

Post by Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy 8/8/2009, 2:25 am

Haiiiiii! Wow, that's weird. You know, how people change spelling and stuff? Yet, I do that all the time so I'll just shut up and let you people get on with your worthless lives. Just kidding.

ANYWAYS, I guess I should start off by telling you about meh.

Well, my life is weird. Very weird. Like, today, or tonight, I'm with Rainy. She's muh buddeh. Well, I just had a laughing attack... xD She was shaking her water bottle and I had had too many slaty chips..... Hehe, enough said.

Wow, that wasn't funny. no

Hmph.

Haha, I remember last year at my birthday when we stayed up until, well all night actually..... Anyways, my friend Michelle crashed at like 5 a.m and she sleep-talks.... hehe, so we had fun with that. She said something about goat milk so me and my friends mixed water and whole milk and poured it in her mouth... grin Haha, it was funny. xD It wasn't a you-had-to-be-there thing, it was more of a you-had-to-be-an-idiot type thingy. xD

Haha, somehow that reminded me of B2S. [Taylor Potter] We had a fight about who was better:
Harry Potter

or

Draco Malfoy <3

It's totally Draco, right? *crickets chirp*

Come ON people? He's AHMAZING! xD Yeah, well he can sing. I know, right? It's cool. Anyways, it was a funny argument. Hehe, pretty dumb, now that I think about it, but funny nonetheless.

That also reminds me of shadow.
Hehe, when I killed Star off a roleplay, I cracked up when she got sad. For some reason, it was funny.

That reminds me of xnewmsx.

Wait- how? shocked

xD Oh yeah! Me, B2S, and shadow were like, the four Muskateers, back in our day... *flashbacks*

Anyways, I probably wasted about.... er.... 3 minutes of your life. How delightful. (:
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 85

Back to top Go down

--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th -- Empty Re: --Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th --

Post by RainyNights 8/8/2009, 2:58 am

Yes, delightful indeed. Hey, wanna go find some more cookies? I'm hungry! *Turns around and stares intently*
RainyNights
RainyNights
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th -- Empty Re: --Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th --

Post by Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy 8/8/2009, 3:05 am

Why didnt you ask me? xD You're like.... 6 feet away! xD
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by RainyNights 8/8/2009, 3:51 am

Your point? I don't feel like using my voice! xD
RainyNights
RainyNights
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy 8/8/2009, 3:54 am

I've noticed. Twisted Evil

Do you really want cookies? Cuz I am hungry...
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/8/2009, 8:44 am

This brought back good memories. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th -- 1312--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th -- 2412--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th -- 3349--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th -- 3548--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th -- 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy 8/8/2009, 12:20 pm

I know. I'm awesomeicle like that. xD Who was it? Eagle & Star; Crow & Emma?
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/8/2009, 1:36 pm

Like everyone. cx
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th -- 1312--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th -- 2412--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th -- 3349--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th -- 3548--Mrs.Scorpius' Blogness-- August 8th -- 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy 8/8/2009, 1:38 pm

I know.... I sorta miss those days, but I luv the new people. X3
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down