The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^.^ Lauren's Lackadaisical Lollygagging Lack of Intelligence

3 posters

Go down

^.^ Lauren's Lackadaisical Lollygagging Lack of Intelligence Empty ^.^ Lauren's Lackadaisical Lollygagging Lack of Intelligence

Post by lauren 6/28/2010, 1:11 pm

Wow, that was very random.

Anyways, this might be long or short, I haven't decided yet xD

First order of business- I'm angry! Yet again, yes. I wrote a bunch on my story (Unknown, readitreaditreadit!!) and then IDK what the heck I was doing but I accidentally clicked the hotmail button and it went away!! D: So I rapidly click the back button and discover everyting is there- everything but what I just wrote. So yeah, I was like... KSD;SDHFG;SDH! So now I don't feel like writing anymore, cuz I'll have to do that over again. And that was like, the best part of the story. And I do NOT wanna write it again cuz I liked it the first time.

Next- I'm debating wether to use that project ^ for my TwigWriSum or one of these prompts- don't steal without asking me first, kthxbai.

You wake up to find a post-it note attached to your forehead. This note is a clue that leads you to another clue somewhere in your house. Your roommates claim ignorance but decide that they'll help you to solve the mystery. One clue continues to lead to another, where will it end?

Strange things begin to happen in your house. Lights turn on and off. Furniture moves on its own. You may have an angry spirit in your house. What do you do to deal with this odd problem?

I'm liking the second one better but then again I might just use my first project.

Anyways, I'm able to fix my straightener by ordering a replacement cord, which is a ginormous relief. <33

Ahh.. the end?

EDIT: both ideas are now up for the stealing, I'm just gonna stick with my other story Wink

Last edited by lauren on 6/28/2010, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

^.^ Lauren's Lackadaisical Lollygagging Lack of Intelligence Empty Re: ^.^ Lauren's Lackadaisical Lollygagging Lack of Intelligence

Post by The Newms 6/28/2010, 4:33 pm

By the way, Lackadaisical is an awesome word.

And duuuuude, that's happened to me before. D= I typed up this huge long post and then I got an error when posting it and everything was gooone. x_X.

Anyway, for the prompts, I like the sticky note one; it's more original than some spooky ghost thing.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

^.^ Lauren's Lackadaisical Lollygagging Lack of Intelligence Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

^.^ Lauren's Lackadaisical Lollygagging Lack of Intelligence Empty Re: ^.^ Lauren's Lackadaisical Lollygagging Lack of Intelligence

Post by Avé 6/28/2010, 4:37 pm

Oh my gosh, that happens to me all the time. And yes, it's with the Hotmail button. Razz

I think the second idea sounds cool, though either one would turn into a good story. Very Happy
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 6/28/2010, 4:49 pm

Hhha thanks you two xDD
Ackkkk I stepped on a yellowjacket (I think) in my kitchen and now my foot hurts D:
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/28/2010, 4:51 pm

Wow. I was about to ask you why stepping on a jacket would hurt, then I rembered it's a type of bug.

XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 6/28/2010, 4:52 pm

If I stepped on a yellow (color) jacket (clothing) I would scream with giddy joy. I love yellow xD
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/28/2010, 5:03 pm

Don't you know Ave? Jackets that are the colour yellow are really made of lava. D= They hurt if you step on one.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

^.^ Lauren's Lackadaisical Lollygagging Lack of Intelligence Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 6/28/2010, 5:12 pm

True, newms. xD
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down