The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Democracy or Dictatorship? A futuristic private roleplay

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Democracy or Dictatorship? A futuristic private roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Democracy or Dictatorship? A futuristic private roleplay

Post by rattyjol 7/4/2010, 2:49 pm

"He tends to wander a bit when he doesn't have anything to do," Ira replied, standing and striding out into the hall. "I'm not really sure what he does out there, but he may be recruiting. Sometimes he'll come back with an outsider or two who agree with our cause."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Democracy or Dictatorship? A futuristic private roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Democracy or Dictatorship? A futuristic private roleplay

Post by Horsey 7/5/2010, 9:43 pm

rattyjol wrote:
"He tends to wander a bit when he doesn't have anything to do," Ira replied, standing and striding out into the hall. "I'm not really sure what he does out there, but he may be recruiting. Sometimes he'll come back with an outsider or two who agree with our cause."

Vanessa Polterfield

Losing is not an option

I yawned and reached up, gripping the door-frame. "Interesting. Well, while we look for him we can go over any plan details...."

[Trying out first person]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/5/2010, 9:52 pm

"Yeah..." Ira pushed a stray lock of hair out of her eyes, glancing down the deserted hall. "Where is everyone, anyway? Have we lost that many members?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/6/2010, 2:54 pm

rattyjol wrote:
"Yeah..." Ira pushed a stray lock of hair out of her eyes, glancing down the deserted hall. "Where is everyone, anyway? Have we lost that many members?"
Vanessa Polterfield
Losing is not an option

"What do you mean?"
I glanced around, wondering what she meant. But Ira was right. Obviously I hadn't noticed it before, but everyone was gone. "Well...what's the point in having members if they aren't completely devoted anyways?" I pointed out, putting my hands in my pockets.
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/6/2010, 3:11 pm

"Having some dedicated members is better than having none at all. How many people do we have out on missions?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/6/2010, 9:37 pm

rattyjol wrote:
"Having some dedicated members is better than having none at all. How many people do we have out on missions?"

Vanessa Polterfield
Losing is not an option

Crossing my arms, I mused over a list of names in my head, mentally striking a line through ones that had left. "I'm not sure. Probably anywhere from five to nine?" I shrugged. Those were low numbers...disturbingly low.
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/6/2010, 9:45 pm

"Well, at least it's not just us," I sighed. "I'll go see if I can find Jonathan. Back in a moment." I turned and started down the hall.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/6/2010, 9:56 pm

rattyjol wrote:
"Well, at least it's not just us," I sighed. "I'll go see if I can find Jonathan. Back in a moment." I turned and started down the hall.

Vanessa Polterfield
Losing is not an option

I nodded and left it at that, grunting and throwing myself onto an old pile of mattresses that served as a nice bench. I untied my hair and shook it, letting it fall to its normal length; halfway down my back.

Maybe things would work out.
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/6/2010, 10:03 pm

Ira stepped up to the small lab where Jonathan preferred to spend his time that he wasn't on missions or out recruiting. She knocked on the door. "Jonathan!" she called. "You in there?"
There was an answering grunt and a clatter before the door opened. "Yeah?"
She smiled up at her childhood friend. "We've got a mission for you."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/6/2010, 10:19 pm

rattyjol wrote:
Ira stepped up to the small lab where Jonathan preferred to spend his time that he wasn't on missions or out recruiting. She knocked on the door. "Jonathan!" she called. "You in there?"
There was an answering grunt and a clatter before the door opened. "Yeah?"
She smiled up at her childhood friend. "We've got a mission for you."

Vanessa Polterfield

Losing is not an option

I curled my knees up to my chest and rested my chin on them, wondering what kind of person Jonathan was. I mean, other than what Ira told me. I'd seem him once or twice before, but don't know him personally. This'll be interesting.
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/6/2010, 10:38 pm

The tall man's eyebrows raised. "Yeah?" He reached for a towel, wiping off his hands and stepping out of the lab to join Ira in the hall. "What is it?"
"Vanessa should tell you," she replied apologetically, leading him back down the hall.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/7/2010, 4:09 pm

rattyjol wrote:
The tall man's eyebrows raised. "Yeah?" He reached for a towel, wiping off his hands and stepping out of the lab to join Ira in the hall. "What is it?"
"Vanessa should tell you," she replied apologetically, leading him back down the hall.
Vanessa Polterfield
Losing is not an option

I raised my head at the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway. It was Ira and some tall boy. It must have been Jonathan. I hopped to my feet. "Hello."

[How old is he?]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/7/2010, 4:14 pm

(Uh... 20-ish? 21?)

Jonathan stopped a few feet away, looking between the two girls. "So whaddya want me to do?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/7/2010, 5:38 pm

rattyjol wrote:(Uh... 20-ish? 21?)

Jonathan stopped a few feet away, looking between the two girls. "So whaddya want me to do?"
Vanessa Polterfield
Losing is not an option

I bit my lip, wondering how he would react and hoping he would agree to the plan. "Well...our plan with the microbug failed. We didn't get any information out of it at all, so we're getting desperate now. We need someone to get in close to the president and vice president, to act like they're on the government's side."
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/7/2010, 5:46 pm

"Yeah..." he said slowly, his gaze traveling between the two of them as if waiting for them to continue. Ira sighed and facepalmed. "Oh, you mean me!" he realized suddenly. "Oh... no, infiltration really isn't my thing. Isn't there anyone else who could do it?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/9/2010, 9:14 pm

rattyjol wrote:
"Yeah..." he said slowly, his gaze traveling between the two of them as if waiting for them to continue. Ira sighed and facepalmed. "Oh, you mean me!" he realized suddenly. "Oh... no, infiltration really isn't my thing. Isn't there anyone else who could do it?"
Vanessa Polterfield
Losing is not an option

My only response was a chuckle. Of course I didn't expect him to be all enthusiastic about taking the job. "Ira seems to believe you're the perfect one for the job, and I'm going to follow her advice for once. We need you, Jonathan. This could bring it all together!"
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/9/2010, 11:34 pm

Jonathan glanced at Ira, his eyebrows raised as if to say, I'll kill you for this. Ira smiled embarrassedly at him, her face flushing slightly. She hoped her skin was dark enough so that it was unnoticeable.
"...Fine," Jonathan agreed after a long pause. "I'll do it."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/10/2010, 6:46 pm

Vanessa Polterfield
Losing is not an option

"Great!"
I nodded enthusiastically, giving him a pat on the shoulder. "I guess it's best to get our plans and schedule made right away."
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/11/2010, 12:08 am

"Uh huh..." Jonathan responded unenthusiastically. "So what's my alias? That should be the first thing I get down."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2