The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- The Secret Waterfall -

+7
B
leah_hope92
Pandaz ♪
lil_peanut7
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Mandy-Love
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 20 Empty Re: - The Secret Waterfall -

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 4:46 pm

[I remember. XDD I still love the "I'm hotter" part xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 20 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 20 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 20 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 20 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 20 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 20 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/2/2010, 4:48 pm

((that was my favorite part. i was laughing so hard xD jacob thinks wrong, but he's hot. so his hotness makes it okay xD ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 4:48 pm

"Mhmm," Alice nodded. "Oh yeah, let's go start eating," I smirked. "Alright. It should be getting cooler for the rest of the day. It's hottest around 12-2 pm," Alice explained. I tried to read her mind, but it came out short. "Stupid shortage of powers," I grumbled to myself. "And you packed a swimsuit, right?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 20 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 20 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 20 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 20 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 20 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 20 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/2/2010, 4:54 pm

"Stupid shortage of powers," Alice heard Jasper grumble. She smirked silently. "And you packed a swimsuit, right?" Jasper asked. Alice nodded. "Yup," she nodded. "Ack I can't wait any longer," Alice laughed. She could feel the plane bouncing as it rolled across the runway. "I guess I spoke too soon," she chuckled.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 4:55 pm

[I know right. xD His hotness makes up for everything. XDD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 4:58 pm

Alice nodded. "Yup," she nodded. "Ack I can't wait any longer," Alice laughed. "Good. 'Cause with this weather, I'm going to be swimming alot." I chuckled. Just then the plane hit the ground and I smirked at Alice. "I guess I spoke too soon," she chuckled. "Yerp," I replied, unbuckling my seatbelt and took the suitcases down before the plane stopped. As soon as we could leave, I took Alice's hand. "Hurry, don't wait." I said, jumping up and speeding down the aisle so we were the first ones out.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/2/2010, 4:58 pm

((lol i can imagine his girlfriend in real life being like:

gf: I hate you! that was a stupid mistake and..
taylor: -takes off his shirt-
gf: aw its okay! i love you!

xDD ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 5:01 pm

[ROFL!! That would so happen!!! My friend was like "You'll see... One day, that girl with dissapear." xDD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/2/2010, 5:02 pm

Jasper took out the suitcases right before the plane stopped, and Alice wondered for a moment if someone would complain. Alice unbuckled her seat belt and took her suit case from Jasper. "Hurry, don't wait," Jasper said, taking her hand and quickly heading out of the plane. Alice hopped over a few people's feet as she said some quick apologies for bumping into them. They were at the exit in a few quick moments. "Jeez, Jasper," Alice laughed.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/2/2010, 5:03 pm

((yah but i'll take his girlfriends spot in an instant. he'll only be sad for a brief second before i show up >w< ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/2/2010, 5:03 pm

It had been a week after Antionette was put into room B48. EverydayI visited her 2 hours in the daytime, slept there, then left at around 5 am to go do housework. I completely renovated the house, and her room. Everytime I walked off on the hardwood floor [in the house] and tile [the kitchen] I felt guilty of not being there at her time of need. I made her room and beautiful silver color on the walls---since she said that was her favorite color---and had a little TV in there, including some of her favorite movies in a storage space [forgot what they're called.... You open them? xD], Percy Jackson being one of them. A mini fridge was in there, also. Then there was a little bed, a full size to be exact. Then her walk-in closet, well, she needed more clothes. Next time she was back on her feet, I would take her to the store and let her shop her little heart out. You must be wondering where all this sea glass came from, one day I spent my whole day looking for a lot, it was tiring, but well worth it. I made some spaghetti before laying on one of the comfy La-Z-Boy couch, a nice vanilla color to it. I flicked on the 72 inch flatscreen, turning on Percy Jackson. While the previews went on, I went to my bedroom [will get picture of that soon, as well as her house on the outside] to change into a
Taylor Syracuse Wash 2 1/2" Short and a blue Patty Crochet Tank, and I slipped on some gray Converse Washed Denim Ox with some ankle socks, all from DeLiAs. I walked out to the hospital after putting the spaghetti in the microwave, and was waiting to take Antionette out of the hospital.

[Crappiest post I've ever done. xP]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 5:09 pm

"Jeez, Jasper," Alice laughed. "Hey, we got out with only nasty stairs and giving people a few sore feet." I chuckled. "How was your shrip coctail?" I asked, walking through the airport to realize that I was still holding her hand. With color flushing to my cheeks, I dropped it. "Here, we can rent a car." I offered, going to the car rental place. Ordering a black Camry, I got the keys and jumped into the car outside.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/2/2010, 5:14 pm

"Hey, we got out with only nasty stairs and giving people a few sore feet." Jasper chuckled. "How was your shrip coctail?" he asked. "It was good," she replied. Alice was aware he was still holding her hand, but she didn't bother saying anything. She saw Jasper let go of her hand and saw his face turn red slightly. "Here, we can rent a car," Jasper said, covering the awkward silence. He ordered the black camry and got the keys. They walked outside and she spotted the car they would be using. Alice hopped in at the passenger seat. "Can I trust you to drive?" she laughed playfully.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 5:28 pm

[Cabnit? xDD Drawer? xD]

A week had past and I had been getting a little stronger. When I was alone at night or when Amanda was sleeping, I would get out of bed and look around the hospital, getting back into bed by morning. Cody comes and visits me, also, almost as frequently as Amanda. The day I was ready to come home, the doctors let me eat one of the chocolates Cody brought me and change into a light rose-shaded ruffle tank and black shorts. Cody had bought me some flipflops that matched my shirt, even having a bit of a ruffle at the top. On my own, I had brought my hair back into a ponytail and stepped off the bed. Once Amanda and Cody came, I grinned, giving them both a hug.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 5:30 pm

"Can I trust you to drive?" She laughed playfully. "As much trust as you can give someone who hasn't driven a car in three years." I smiled, putting the car and drive and started to ride towards the hotel. "So, what do you want to do first?" I asked, cocking my head slightly and flipping on the radio.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/2/2010, 5:32 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Cabnit? xDD Drawer? xD]

A week had past and I had been getting a little stronger. When I was alone at night or when Amanda was sleeping, I would get out of bed and look around the hospital, getting back into bed by morning. Cody comes and visits me, also, almost as frequently as Amanda. The day I was ready to come home, the doctors let me eat one of the chocolates Cody brought me and change into a light rose-shaded ruffle tank and black shorts. Cody had bought me some flipflops that matched my shirt, even having a bit of a ruffle at the top. On my own, I had brought my hair back into a ponytail and stepped off the bed. Once Amanda and Cody came, I grinned, giving them both a hug.

[Aha! Drawer! 'yesssssss. xD REP!]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/2/2010, 5:36 pm

"As much trust as you can give someone who hasn't driven a car in three years," Jasper smiled. "Oh that makes me feel to much better," Alice chuckled. He began to drive towards their hotel. "So, what do you want to do first?" Jasper asked, tilting his head to the side slightly and turning the radio on. "Well I'd like to see what they did with our hous-... with our old property. Then we can just hang out until Wednesday," Alice suggested.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/2/2010, 5:37 pm

((a drawer you pull out, and a cabnit is like a mini door. :] ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/2/2010, 5:38 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Cabnit? xDD Drawer? xD]

When I walked through the door I was greeted with a hug. I smiled, giving her a big bear hug back. Bending down on my knees, I asked her, "Are you feeling better? I have a surprise for you at home." I gave that motherly grin, before standing back up. I held her little hand, picking up her chocolate box and flowers. "You ready to go?"
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/2/2010, 5:39 pm

[By the way, Liz, did you ever make Leah Poxlietner on your sims?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 7/2/2010, 5:41 pm

((nope. i haven't been on yet. im gonna go on later tonight though ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/2/2010, 5:44 pm

[oh okay.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 5:45 pm

"Oh that makes me feel to much better," Alice chuckled. "Hey, I try." I smirked. "Well I'd like to see what they did with our hous-... with our old property. Then we can just hang out until Wednesday," Alice suggested. "Cool. We can just drop off our bags and drive there." I grinned, parking at the hotel and taking our bags out, walking to our room. "Wow, this is nice." I mumbled, walking in and putting our bags down. Walking to the hotel, I fixed up my hair and changed clothes. I changed into shorts and a pale yellow American Eagle shirt.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 5:50 pm

"Mhmm," I nodded, secretly plucking another chocolate out of the box and pushing it into my mouth. After smile, I showed a toothy smile and let Cody pick me out. "Good," He said, stroking my hair. "Well, I have to go. Will you two give me the honors in joining me for lunch tomorrow?" I asked. I nodded hopfully as he kickked my forehed and put me down, kissing Amanda on the cheek before leaving. "Let's go," I grinned, not waiting to get home.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/2/2010, 5:52 pm

[Kicked her forehead? xDD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down