The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- The Secret Waterfall -

+7
B
leah_hope92
Pandaz ♪
lil_peanut7
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Mandy-Love
11 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 Empty Re: - The Secret Waterfall -

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/29/2010, 5:40 pm

"Ug, there isn't any good things on here like there was on earth." I groaned. "Uh, I don't care so you pick." I said, taking her towel and grabbing her another, tossing it to her and putting the other in the laundry room.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/29/2010, 5:42 pm

[They talk, I guess? Maybe one's gonna leave and the other persuades them not to? xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 6/29/2010, 5:44 pm

"Ug, there isn't any good things on here like there was on earth," Jasper groaned. "Uh, I don't care so you pick," Jasper said, taking Alice's towel and giving her another one. "I'd like to go back to Earth and give that fat lady a piece of mah mind," Alice mumbled to herself as she opened the fridge. "Hmmm.... How about tacos?" Alice suggested with a smile.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/29/2010, 5:45 pm

[I'm going to try to get Cody to leave. xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/29/2010, 5:45 pm

Mrs. Jessi O'Shea wrote:(Alright. You start?)

[Sure.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/29/2010, 5:46 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[I'm going to try to get Cody to leave. xD]

[Lol. xD Want me to start?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/29/2010, 5:48 pm

"Alright, I like me some tacos." I chucked, taking out the ground beef, shredded cheese, diced tomatos, lettuce, taco sauce, and diced jalapenos. "Alright, let's get cooking." I said, cooking the ground beef until it was cooked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/29/2010, 5:48 pm

[Sure]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/29/2010, 5:55 pm

I wasn't prepared for this 'ride', I was actually running back and forth, trying to keep everything, and everyone [my kids in particular] in one piece. I hadn't done much, the last time I went out was about three weeks ago, when I saw Avelyn and Jake. It was actually awkward, and I had a feeling Avelyn was mad at me for some reason. You could expect me to be as pale as a ghost, and I almost was. I hadn't seen Matt in a while, whether we were still together, or if we ever were was one of the questions that haunted me. Truthfully, the last time I was happy, was the day Cody and I had our first kiss. It was almost bliss, and I didn't even know what I was doing when I broke up with him. I regret that.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/29/2010, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 6/29/2010, 5:57 pm

"Alright, I like me some tacos," Jasper chuckled as he took out the ingredients. "I thought you might," Alice laughed, leaning against the counter. "Alright, let's get cooking," Jasper said. He cooked the ground beef. "I wonder if my house is destroyed yet," Alice thought aloud as she grabbed the plates.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 6/29/2010, 6:01 pm

leah_hope92 wrote: I wasn't prepared for this 'ride', I was actually running back and forth, trying to keep everything, and everyone [my kids in particular] in one piece. I hadn't done much, the last time I went out was about three weeks ago, when I saw Avelyn and Jake. It was actually awkward, and I had a feeling Avelyn was mad at me for some reason. You could expect me to be as pale as a ghost, and I almost was. I hadn't seen Matt in a while, whether we were still together, or if we ever were was one of the questions that haunted me. Truthfully, the last time I was happy, was the day Cody and I had our first kiss. It was almost bliss, and I didn't even know what I was doing when I broke up with him. I regretted that.

(This wouldn't happen to be typed in Century Gothic, could it Lee-lee?)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/29/2010, 6:13 pm

I chuckled. "Your room is still nice and warm upstairs." I laughed, taking out the onions and started to dice them. "You know, I heard that a tornado passed here a few days ago. Right over Kristen and Jack's house." I told her, taking taco shells and placing all the things on the table.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/29/2010, 6:14 pm

[Hehe. Yeah, it is. :3 I grew up with that font. xD jk. But I've used it for years. It's my signature font. I use it a ton. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/29/2010, 6:16 pm

I didn't need any of this crap anymore, there wasn't anything to keep me here anymore. So packing my things, I sighed and walked out of my house, tugging luggage and slamming the door. Taking my key, I chucked it into the forest, knowing that whoever would ifnd the key would have my house. So taking my luggage, I headed towards the waterfall.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 6/29/2010, 6:19 pm

((hey leah, i gots another marsh cat. you can check my trading thread. ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 6/29/2010, 6:22 pm

"Your room is still nice and warm upstairs," Jasper laughed. Alice laughed. "Alright," she replied looking over his shoulder to see what he was doing. He was dicing the onions. "Doesn't that hurt your eyes?" she asked, rubbing her eyes and turning away. "You know, I heard that a tornado passed here a few days ago. Right over Kristen and Jack's house," Jasper said. "Oh my God," Alice replied, staring at him in shock, "are they okay?" she asked, walking back over to him. "Ugh there's something wrong with the island now," Alice spat.

lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/29/2010, 6:24 pm

lil_peanut7 wrote:((hey leah, i gots another marsh cat. you can check my trading thread. ))

{YAY]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/29/2010, 6:35 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:I didn't need any of this crap anymore, there wasn't anything to keep me here anymore. So packing my things, I sighed and walked out of my house, tugging luggage and slamming the door. Taking my key, I chucked it into the forest, knowing that whoever would ifnd the key would have my house. So taking my luggage, I headed towards the waterfall.

I walked out the door, completely forgetting the kids-- though I hoped they were both still sleeping. Trying to get some exercise, I ran through the woods. While running, looking foward, I could have sworn I saw something glinting in the sunlight. Looking down I saw a key. "Huh...." I muttered, feeling bad just to pick it up and put it in my pocket. But I did. I ran the rest of my jog, going to the waterfall to relax. That's when I saw Cody. "Cody?"
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/29/2010, 6:45 pm

"Nah, Kristen always cooks with onions so I'm immune to them pretty much." I chuckled. "And yeah, Kristen is fine. But she hasn't heard from Jack for a while and she's getting pretty worried. You know she's gonna have a kid, right?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 6/29/2010, 6:45 pm

((im gonna go guys. my eyes are tired from the computer. bye bye! i'll be back later))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/29/2010, 6:48 pm

[wait! I'm sending the pocket lint!]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/29/2010, 6:50 pm

I looked over and saw Amanda. "Hi, Amanda." I greeted, taking a few seconds to shake her hand and remember all the time we've spent together. "Well, I guess this is goodbye." I shrugged, throwing my luggage down to the waterfall and following it, swimming to the hole at the bottom, know as Juandra Cave. I didn't know why it was called a cave, since it was like a peice of Brightfeild underwater. There I was it- a small cave full of jewles for where I exited. "Bye, Brightfeild." I mumbled, climbing in and starting to make my way to the end of the cave.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/29/2010, 6:56 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Meee!]

(Alright Cass. Griffin and Alexa, right?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 3 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/29/2010, 7:09 pm

[Sure. For the whole tornado stuff?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/29/2010, 7:26 pm

I dived under quickly, not even catching my breath. Low on oxygen, I came to the top, walking to the ground, I looked at him with hopeful eyes. "Please don't leave." I panted, breathing heavily because of that few seconds I didn't take to get a breath before going underwater. I got infront of him, the ends of my hair dripping with water. "Please don't go."
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next