The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ ||

+5
Komoda
Dragon Lover
Avé
leah_hope92
Cyn431
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

& everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ || Empty & everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 12:55 am

& everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ || Vr4mea

5:01 PM

I apologize about my last blog. It was a total fail. xD Plus it took me, like, seven hours to make whether I was on and off or not on and off? And over half of that was spent casting for Shrek? Yup, that spells out DATENUTS! ay ai ell for you. That was a difficult movie series to cast for, though, you can't blame me too much, can you? There aren't any constant characters of significance in there other than Shrek, Donkey and Fiona.

Matt II: Then why did you choose it?

Because eeny meeny miny mo doesn't lie, silly. Rolling Eyes And it's better to get rid of it earlier than later where it'll haunt me, you know. The only thing you're allowed to do that with is death, because it gives you the opposite effect if you get it over with early. o.o

Uh huh... And you know this how, exactly?

I'm an Ikigami, I had to have died at some point! ;D

... Riiiiiiiight o.0

Yes I am. ANYWAY. I just saw the very first Happy Meal commercial in forever. I was thinking they got rid of the Happy Meal for a while. Or at least until I saw that. And now I'm disappointed. Eh heh.

Earlier today I played with my sister downstairs. Lots of keyboard playing, Don't Break The Ice, Ants in the Pants, Whack-a-Mole and Balloon Lagoon. Can't say it's my favorite way to pass half an hour in the basement, but hey, if it keeps me from getting in trouble with my mother, I don't really mind. It's either that or the dishes. o.o Wouldn't mind vacuuming or laundry though. It's just... the dishes... I haven't done any of those three, but I can imagine the terror.

Just randomly realized, I still want to plan some kind of birthday party sometime around that weekend, preferably not the eleventh though. It'll probably be the typical six to ten arrangement, and just a bunch of messing around. I'd invite you all, but my friends might freak out and think I'm an ultimate stalker. Or that you're all stalkers. Neither of those apply, I'm sure, but you never know, my friends can be more paranoid than myself sometimes. o.o

Gyah, and that reminded me of the birthday thread Dark made! I forgot to disable my mouse! *fumbles around with the cords* Gyaaah. And for some reason the Queen song playing through my headphones isn't helping. -.- And it makes me want to go listen to Radio Gaga. Maybe I will. I dunno. But I want to keep listening to Under Pressure so I can nail it next time I go sing it on GH5. I can do it almost perfectly, especially the high part which I take high pride in, but I still need practice. Meh.

Speaking of music... Let's get to the playlist! See, I woke up to Dance Hall Drug this morning. Considering the song, this is actually pretty innocent for an outcome. o.o It could have been worse, I could have woken up to either an STP or a certain 3OH!3 song that Noah introduced me to. Either of those would have turned out nastier, but oh well. Deal with this storyline.

1. Out Last Night, by Kenny Chesney. This kind of just introduces you to the story you're about to hear about some seniors that just got out of high school, so they're gonna go out and have some Coronas at Daytona Beach.
2. Summer Nights, by Rascal Flatts. This solidifies the proof that they had taken Coronas specifically and hopped on down to Daytona Beach and started having a party with a bunch of girls in bikinis as well as Gary LeVox singing for them... Or something like that.
3. I Wanna, by All-American Rejects. After some drinking, the lyrics ironically say that they never thought they were so blind and NOW they can see. But otherwise, let's all be happy, they all wanna touch each other and be friends! ... Wait, don't all be happy.
4. Stella, by All Time Low. This pretty much happened to everybody who was at that party, but particularly this one guy ended up like this song tells: alcoholic and Stella-dependent.

Since it's simple tradition, I'm gonna go ahead and move along to...

TWIGWOOD
in Maximum Ride

This one required some research. I've never really read the Maximum Ride series, nor do I intend to, but I do know the characters' names... For the most part. And I vaguely know their personalities. Still, to be sure I don't make mistakes, I'm doing a Wiki search while I do this.

Maximum Ride
Max is a tough, sarcastic girl who can't stand girlishness in the least, nor does she show tolerance in revealing emotions. I fit the last two for sure, but I can't make any promises about the first two, so kick me out of the running. Seal's pretty awesome like those four traits, though. ^^

Fang
He's described as the strong, silent type that expresses hardly any emotion, if any at all. Gri may not be silent, but I think it's pretty evident he is strong, and he isn't completely crazy and wacko like the rest of us (though maintains awesomeness), so would that count?

Iggy
Wikipedia will only tell me that this guy is a chef that gets a knack out of sarcasm and explosives. Hm... Let's see... Who likes to blow stuff up... A lot of us consider ourselves too awesome or something for bombs, so let's resort to somebody who can cook and has a tendency to let the world wreak havoc. Mia?

Nudge
This girl has a huge passion for girlishness and fashion, seeming to care strongly about her appearance. She also agrees with others the easiest. This is where I try to think of who on this site goes to Abercrombie, American Eagle, those kinds of places. Something tells me Emily would be a good Nudge... :3

The Gasman (Gazzy)
Gazzy is a young little guy who loves explosives just as much as Iggy does and is his best friend, disregarding their three or four year age difference. Something tells me Crystal would be a good Gazzy. o.0 Well, that could either be a good or bad sign, depends on if she's going to take advantage of her given role or not. xD

Angel
Often Angel is of a sweet temper, but isn't afraid to use her abilities to their highest possibilities, and sometimes has quite the vicious streak. I don't know why, but for some reason I feel like Amazon would be a good Angel. applause Probably based off of how I read Crystal describe her in a sense.

Dylan
Wiki can really only tell me that Dylan is an immensely attractive guy who's really tall and muscular and all that good juicy stuff, and is really gifted. Um. I'm totally basing this off the fact that I once read DragonStar/Jaidis complimenting Ave for being pretty, and I already know she's totally gifted, so she gets to be Dylan. Ignore the awkwardness of that. xD Kaycool.

Total
He's a cute little Scottie dog that can speak English and French! :3 Plus he's really loyal. Like... Hm... How about Twarry? 'Cause she can speak French, and I consider her a pretty loyal friend. Just don't interpret that incorrectly. (Wow, two in a row.)

Jeb Batchelder
I wish I'd asked Shadow for more personality information. xD Oh well. Well, all I can say is he seems like a fatherly figure. This girl may not be very fatherly, but I think as the leader of the site she's motherly in a sense, so Shadow gets to be Jeb. That's a good thing, right? :3

Ari Betchalder
He's a canine-like Eraser that can fly and wants Max dead and really wants more attention from his father and is just dark and evil like that. Ain't that wonderful? So, um... Did I already give Hyro a role? No? Then this is for him for sure. He probably has the strongest drive to kill out of everyone, or at least take their souls.

Ella Martinez
Well, Ella seems like she isn't the strongest girl, having almost been beaten up by bullies, but she seems sympathetic and compassionate. Who fits that description, might I ask? Well, I figure we're all pretty strong around here, but if I had to choose somebody... Well, Smirf seems caring enough. ^.^

Dr. Valencia Martinez
Meh, not a whole lot is told about her either! Well, she seems determined based off of some of her actions, and stubborn, and very strong at that. And a leader like girl. I'm thinking maybe Arianna (I'm only not saying Ari because he was a character up there) would be a good Valencia?

Dr. Brigid Dwyer
Based off of what I've read her, she's a blonde-gone-redhead and an intense smarticle of a doctor. Oh, and she seems rather oblivious to a lot of emotional things, and is easy to get along with others she doesn't already have negative thoughts towards. I may not be as smarticle as Brigid, but I'm reading about her, and she reminds me of myself. Except, my dominant gene has always been light auburn while my recessive gene is most likely blonde.

The Voice
Basically, The Voice is Max's conscience. Who is a good conscience? Probably one of our moderators. Who's the most moderator-like person around here? Not really sure, we're all pretty loose one way or another. I'ma go with Noah on this one, because Jeb claims he can impersonate the voice, even if he isn't the voice, meaning The Voice is most likely masculine, and since I already used Gri that means now I get to use Noah!

Hope you liked that little skidaddle. :3 And now it's time for...

THE SCATTERBRAIN SPECIAL

Pigeons
If I remember correctly, there was this one town in England, or maybe here in America, I forget, in which the citizens were brutally attacked by pigeons each and every day. They would fly at their heads and poop on them along with other various assaults. o.o Saw it on Smoking Gun: World's Dumbest once. And yes, this is different than the guy with the various seagull encounters. Those were weird too though.

Sharpie Marks
This is what Noah and Alex (Ferno/Pettyfer) gave Blackheart after Jasper knocked him out! cheesy We gave him a mustache, geek glasses, pimples, something on his eyelids I think, a His tattoo, and then we gave Jasper a Hers tattoo so that when they next meet Blackheart can freak out and they'll start killing each other! Won't that be pretty? Wow, Alex Pettyfer is making lots of appearances in my blogs... Much more than he should for a celebrity. But oh well. He's awesome because he drew on Blackheart's face. Bwahaha.
Crystal: You do know you're taking this too far, right?
Oh, shut up. Can't I have fun too? =P

The Library
HAVING FUN ISN'T HARD WHEN YOU'VE GOT A LIBRARY CARD!
Sorry, that came off of an Arthur video that my sister won't stop watching. It's really starting to get stuck in my head, even though she doesn't listen to that particular song. o.0 Other than that, the library is awesome. I just wish I had been able to keep Immortal longer than two weeks before somebody, right on the day I was going to renew it, decided to place a hold on it. >.> Oh well, I should have been able to finish that book in three days, so that's karma for ya. Eh heh. THAT BOOK WAS AWESOME THOUGH. (It's by Gillian Shields. Go check it out. ^^)

Talking Animals are SO Cliché
Go figure. That's one reason why I don't have intentions to ever return to books that involve human-animal morphs. For example, Maximum Ride. Razz And I don't intend to read Animorphs either, sorry for judging by the cover. Now human-animals just... bore me. Everybody does it now as if it's a cool thing. I'm more into other realms of science and mutations. Like with fire. And shadows. And dimensions. And stars. Ooh, those last three are my absolute favorites. The only exception to that is if I ever choose to return to the story I was writing in which there are human-phoenix shape shifters. That was really cool in my opinion while I still had a grip on the storyline. I'll get back to it one day or another. But for now, I'll allow human and animal combinations to put me to sleep.

Chocolate
If it tastes like cheese, you-sa gonna die. o.0 Sorry that's a repeat from the last blog. I had to say it though. I suggest eating chocolate in your ice cream, concretes, milkshakes, cookies, bars (eh heh), gum, cheesecake, cake, pie and various other delectable and edible items. :3

Acronyms
AAISCEOOIL. IYCDTYAAFGAYWGAC. ITAOITA? NCTSFT.
Spoiler:
That second part only applies if you didn't need the spoiler. Sorry for letting your hopes down.

Lip Balm
It's this glittery stuff you put on your lips to make them all pretty and tasty and stuff, and if you're lucky, you won't be the only one to know your lips are tasty. smug Plus, if it's a hybrid with a chap stick, it can make your lips feel better too! Cool, eh? I only wear chap stick though, no lip balm. I don't put anything on my lips except chap stick and food. They're colorful and sometimes shiny enough as they are. Which might be good, or it might be bad. I dunno.

Love Story
Taylor Swift, Rain and Dave Days all have their own respective love stories. Taylor Swift wrote hers, than Dave Days wrote it from a man's perspective with the same story and all that good jazz—so does that mean Dave Days tried to burn Miley (who ended up replaced by Hillary Clinton) because he wanted to go out with Taylor instead?—though I don't know what Rain's is. Go look it up for me and tell me if you like it, kay? (I'll probably love you if you actually do this like a little minion of mine would. xD Not that I have any minions.)

*gasp* Over there! Eating that fudgsicle! It's QUESTIONS!

1. Think I should be writing my blogs earlier in the day? (Just look at my finishing time...)
2. How well can you sing Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie?
3. Do you like animal-humanoids?
4. Topicings for your blizzard, which is almost exactly like a concrete?

Yeah, that's what I meant by concrete last time. *pokes Q4* xD *conjures a title* And I hope you don't mind such a late read!

Toodles,

—| Cyn

11:53 PM

Original Word Count: 79446
Word Count After Blog: 81891

Last edited by Cyn431 on 7/1/2010, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ || Empty Re: & everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ ||

Post by leah_hope92 7/1/2010, 2:40 am

1. Think I should be writing my blogs earlier in the day? (Just look at my finishing time...) Sure. I see 'em anyhow though, so..... yeah.
2. How well can you sing Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie? Pretty good.
3. Do you like animal-humanoids? NO. They're so cliché.
4. Topicings for your blizzard, which is almost exactly like a concrete? Chocolate chips, Oreo crumbles, and strawberries. Don't forget Hoops&Yoyo on top! ;D
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

& everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ || Empty Re: & everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ ||

Post by Avé 7/1/2010, 7:23 am

Oh, yay - I get Dylan!
-has no idea who he is because she hasn't read Fang yet-

1. Think I should be writing my blogs earlier in the day? (Just look at my finishing time...) You should finish them at like, 5 in the morning, because when you finish them late at night, I read them but I'm too lazy to respond. Same for the middle of the day. So you should finish them before I even wake up so I'll be willing to reply. XD
2. How well can you sing Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie? ... Not very well? XD
3. Do you like animal-humanoids? -shrug- I read Maximum Ride, and although I don't like the series all that much, I don't think it's because of the whole animal-humanoid factor. Maybe it's something that has to do with how the book is written, so I guess I don't really have a problem with the animal-humanoids. no
4. Topicings for your blizzard, which is almost exactly like a concrete? Hmm... your opinion on Lady Gaga, please. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/1/2010, 9:13 am

1. Think I
should be writing my blogs earlier in the day?
(Just look at
my finishing time...)
Yes, you should, so you can get some sleep, missy. xP Teehee, jk, do whatever is good for you! nod
2. How well can you sing Under
Pressure
by Queen and David Bowie?
I'd try it right now, but I don't want to wake anyone up. xD Uhm...*thinks* Not extremely well, I only know like, one verse, if that....xD
3. Do you
like animal-humanoids?
Dunno. I'm assuming that's who all the Maximum Ride people where...? never read the series, and as I was skimming over the Twigwood I had no clue what I was reading, so, yeah. Razz
4. Topicings for your
blizzard, which is almost exactly like a concrete?
Gasp!...uhm....I want a lot of caramel!...and the reason why it was so hard for me to think of anything to write here in the first place. >.> OH, and are you going to see Eclipse? ^_^
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 10:46 am

@Leah:
1. Good point. nod
3. Now, how did I know you were going to say that? xD
4. Hoops & Yoyo! ;D Considering what today is, they just might get a double appearance, because there's something at the top I want to put.

@Ave:
Mm hm! I don't know who he is either, I just asked Wiki and he told me. xD

1. You know, I might have this diabolical plan that could fit those needs, but since your five in the morning is my four in the morning, I'm not sure. Plus I'm burnt toast if I get caught. Razz I might try though. Might. I just got a different plan that might work if I can come downstairs silently enough! Your request just might come true if I can get it to work.
4. I just got totally excited about that. ^^ Okaiz!

@Heather:
1. Eh heh. Sleep is nice. xD You know, for the first time this summer break, I woke up sometime during the eighth hour. I tend to wake up in the seventh and ninth hours. Not the eighth. :O
2. I never asked by memory, but not waking the others is a good excuse not to check. nod
3. Anyone from MR is an animal-humanoid as well as Jacob Black and his fellow shapeshifters. So yeah, you're right, and nice. xD
4. Caramel! Very Happy As for the Eclipse thing... If my uncle does a certain thing, yes and no, if he doesn't, I might get the DVD, but I'm not paying eight bucks to get in and an extra fifty for popcorn. Ain't worth it.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/1/2010, 11:00 am

LOVE STORY BY RAIN!? ZDMNBFSJN DM applause

It's the most beautiful song ever! There's both a Korean and English version. I think I have the english lyrics memorized... Wait...

Hey
This is my Story
It's true
K, listen

Oh baby there's something
That I have to tell you about
Can't hold it in my heart
All this pain in breaking me down
Thought I found my one true love
Couldn't show you how I feel
I was stupid baby, my pride wouldn't let me be real
I'm asking for one more chance
Didn't know where you stand
Or what your feelings demanded from me
I pleaded you wouldn't pass
You left me out in the rain when you just walked away
This is a story of true tragedy
I gave up my heart, I tried to give you all of me
It's come to the ending somehow
I don't know what to do
I don't want to forget now
I love you baby, I still love you
This is the sound of honesty
I gave up my heart, I tried to be all I could be
My heart's going to wait forever
I'm still holding onto
All of our moments together
I love you baby, I still love you
Etc, etc.

The MV is kind of odd, though... Like... O_o
But still. Good song. :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODwVXErQ2G4

(Sorry, really had a fangirl spazz when I saw that. I'll probably comment on other stuff later, once I recover.)

Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/1/2010, 11:04 am

1. Think I should be writing my blogs earlier in the day? (Just look at my finishing time...) It doesn't matter. I always end up by reading them too late, anyway. DX
2. How well can you sing Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie? How should I know? O_o
3. Do you like animal-humanoids? applause XD
4. Topicings for your blizzard, which is almost exactly like a concrete? Anything. It matters not. tongue

HURRAY FOR IGGYMIA! 8D
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 11:45 am

@Mo:
Is there? cheesy I'll have to find the English version sometime, maybe now that I've finished watching the link. Very... Interesting... Way to react when getting ditched. o.e

(It's okay. xD)

@Mia:
1. Another reason my daily ways get in the way. I kind of use them for the majority of my word count though, so... ^^
2. I don't know? o.O
3. I'll take that as a yes. xD
4. Okaiz then. nod

Yay, Iggy-Mia! applause
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/1/2010, 11:58 am

@Heather:
1. Eh heh. Sleep
is nice. xD You know, for the first time this summer break, I woke up
sometime during the eighth hour. I tend to wake up in the seventh and
ninth hours. Not the eighth. :O
2. I never asked by
memory, but not waking the others is a good excuse not to check. nod
3. Anyone from MR is an
animal-humanoid as well as Jacob Black and his fellow shapeshifters. So
yeah, you're right, and nice. xD
4. Caramel! Very Happy As for the Eclipse thing... If my uncle does a certain
thing, yes and no, if he doesn't, I might get the DVD, but I'm
not paying eight bucks to get in and an extra fifty for popcorn. Ain't
worth it.

1. The first day summer break for me, I woke up at six, just like I do for school. xD I have finally mastered the art of sleeping late!...I last until eight now, sometimes nine, rarely ten. xD
2. I'd check now (everyone got up), but I'm too lazy too. [: xD
3. Oh! *nod* I knew that. rolleyes
4. YES! =D
Ouch, eight dollars by you?! O.o It's only around seven or so for me. And popcorn isn't fifty bucks...xD
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/1/2010, 12:09 pm

1. I'm just lazy. XD
2. :O
3. Yes, you should. O_x
4. I'm like.. half-awake, so.. -_-
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 12:11 pm

@Heather:
1. The earliest I've awoken since the first day of break was seven fifteen—or at least that's when I first checked the clock, I could have been laying around for an hour beforehand as I normally do—when I normally wake up at five thirty for school. xD
2. Nice. nod
3. Of course you did... x]P
4. Well, it depends on which theater I go to. If I go to my typical one, then it's about seven bucks (I think I get adult tickets now). If I go to the one that's in my mall next to the Sears in there, it's about $8.50. Dx Fine, I'll go with what Jack in the Box claimed for popcorn, $24.30 or something like that. Razz

@Mia: (I almost typed MIA, like missing in action, xP)
1. Oh, okay. xD
2. o.e
3. Okaiz. x.O
4. Ah, I see. nod That's not the greatest feeling in the world. xP
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/1/2010, 12:12 pm

I'm missing in action!! DDDDD:

I don't know how to reply to the rest of those. e_e
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 12:15 pm

Oh no, Mia's missing in action! :O

I don't blame you. no
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/1/2010, 12:19 pm

1. Yup, yupp. I have good points. xD
3. xD
4. Yay! ;D
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 12:55 pm

1. You do. :O
4. I wonder if you can guess how they'll get a double appearance. ^^
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/1/2010, 1:05 pm

You know, Cyn . . . Fang has the hots for Brigid. smug

Haha, I'm glad I'm not Nudge. XD Every time I take these 'what maximum ride charrie are you' quizzes, they stick me with her. I mean, I can see myself as her because she's talkative and likes food, but meh. Razz She's not my favorite character. But Jeb, he's darn cool. Though I think it's odd that I have to be romantically involved with Ari. And that Seal is my daughter. o_O And Hyro my son.

*horror* Oh no, not the library card music video! D:

I would force you right now to watch Love Story, but Komoda already gave you the link. XD

1. Doesn't matter to me! I just enjoy that you're blogging at all. :3
2. Not at all. smug
3. Yes, I do. :3
4. Rick and Adam, please. applause
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

& everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ || 1312& everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ || 2412& everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ || 3349& everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ || 3548& everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ || 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/1/2010, 1:23 pm

4. Uh............... '^^
5. I always do. nod
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 1:56 pm

@Shadow:
What are you implying about Gri and I? o_O (jk. xD)

I can't see you as Nudge at all based off of the Wiki description. no She's way too fashion based. And yes, Seal and Hyro are your children and one day Gri will be your nephew(-in-law). xD

Yes, the library card music video. mwahahaha

Uh huh. xD

1. Aw, thanksies. x3
2. :O Good answer.
4. OMG RICK AND ADAM. Yes, they MUST be on the Blizzard.

... Just make sure Rick doesn't eat me, okay? o.e
Of course not! He's stuck on the Blizzard with you. Though I don't know how he feels about cannibalism, so...
Mm-hm. D:

@Leah:
4. I think I showed you the thing once before... !
5. Of course you do. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/1/2010, 1:58 pm

4. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Spoiler:
5. Yeah, of course I do. nod
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 4:45 pm

4. Ooh, then there will be a triple appearance! cheesy (I have another thing in my mind too, but that'd be a good introduction.)

5. Or else the world would blow up. D:
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/1/2010, 5:06 pm

@Heather:
1. The earliest I've
awoken since the first day of break was seven fifteen—or at least that's
when I first checked the clock, I could have been laying around for an
hour beforehand as I normally do—when I normally wake up at five thirty
for school. xD
2. Nice. nod
3. Of course you did...
x]P
4. Well, it depends on which theater I go to. If
I go to my typical one, then it's about seven bucks (I think I get
adult tickets now). If I go to the one that's in my mall next to the
Sears in there, it's about $8.50. Dx Fine, I'll go with what Jack in the
Box claimed for popcorn, $24.30 or something like that. Razz

1. Ooooh, five thirty? Hahaha, that stinks for you! xD I have to get up around then sometimes, too xP
3. [:
4. Oh, that's not that bad! Well, the first one isn't, anyway. And seriously. Twenty four bucks for popcorn. That. Is. Red. Ic. U. Lus. nod Even though I spelled that wrong. It is. O: Up here it's only like five bucks for a small or whatever...which IS a lot, but it's not twenty!!
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/1/2010, 5:22 pm

Cyn431 wrote:4. Ooh, then there will be a triple appearance! cheesy (I have another thing in my mind too, but that'd be a good introduction.)

5. Or else the world would blow up. D:

4. Especially for 4th of July. nod
5. Wait, what were we talking about again? xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 5:24 pm

@Heather:
1. Well, I could wake up at six, but since I wake up to my iPod I take advantage of it and choose not to fix my clock after it gets half an hour ahead of the actual time. Razz
4. Five bucks?! :O I'm moving to the New England area. xD That was more of a total, it's actually the twenty four bucks for two mediums, and then an extra ten bucks for a large drink... >.> There's a reason why I stick to DVDs half the time. And we're not really allowed to bring our own food, but sometimes we sneak in candy through our purses anyway.

@Leah:
4. Ooh, then maybe I'll wait for the fourth of July to use that one since it's so soon. :O
5. I dunno. A dictatorship of cookies?
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/1/2010, 5:39 pm

Cyn431 wrote:@Heather:
1. Well, I could wake up at six, but since I wake up to my iPod I take advantage of it and choose not to fix my clock after it gets half an hour ahead of the actual time. Razz
4. Five bucks?! :O I'm moving to the New England area. xD That was more of a total, it's actually the twenty four bucks for two mediums, and then an extra ten bucks for a large drink... >.> There's a reason why I stick to DVDs half the time. And we're not really allowed to bring our own food, but sometimes we sneak in candy through our purses anyway.

@Leah:
4. Ooh, then maybe I'll wait for the fourth of July to use that one since it's so soon. :O
5. I dunno. A dictatorship of cookies?

1. Ooh! ^_^ Hey, using your iPod as an alarm--does that work well for you? I've considered doing it, but I never have, thinking it might not wake me up.
4. Holy crow! o.o That's a lot, definitely, a lot. Yeah, around that. Haha, actually, people up here consider that pricey for popcorn...xD Yes, we do that too, especially since the Dollar Store is right next to the movies, it's quite easy to slip in, grab a few candy bars, accidentally leave them in your purse or pick-pocketed coat and walk into the movie theater, rolleyes
I don't blame you for sticking to DVD's! no If you like DVD's a lot, you should get Netflix, nod Netflix rocks Cool xD
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/1/2010, 6:04 pm

1. Think I should be writing my blogs earlier in the day? I'd say..yes.
2. How well can you sing Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie? I dunno, never tried xD
3. Do you like animal-humanoids? Yush, I do nod
4. Topicings for your blizzard, which is almost exactly like a concrete? ( Pocky) bits, (Swimming) Cookies , (Eating) Chocolate syurp (Plain), aaand....thats all.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next