The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ ||

+5
Komoda
Dragon Lover
Avé
leah_hope92
Cyn431
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

& everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ || - Page 2 Empty Re: & everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 6:21 pm

@Heather:
1. It works if you have a song that's loud and energetic enough—preferably two, or three—an iHome to project it even louder, and the volume on that iHome loud enough, pretty much a twenty two for me. nod Otherwise, um, no clue. xD
4. Yes, a lot. That's pricey? o.e Tell them my tale and see what they think. XD And if they ask where, say it's Donald Trump's apartment 'cause it's awesome like that. nod Haha, nice, we just bring Skittles from home or something. (Aw, now I want Skittles.)
Nor am I a big enough movie fan to do that. xD There's only one movie I've ever watched more than once and enjoyed that second time, and that's Ghost Rider, which I can wait for Starz to supply again before I watch it for my fifth, eh heh. I hear Netflix is good though.

@Noah:
I'm still listening to that 3OH!3 song. Dx Darn, I hate it when there's one sole artist/group that's good in mainstream pop, 'cause this is what happens.

1. I'm thinking that. nod
2. Nice. xD
4. Those sound doable to me! Wait, do you mean chocolate syrup or just flat out plain?
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ || - Page 2 Empty Re: & everybody was some kind of star ♪ | when we went out last night ♫ ||

Post by leah_hope92 7/1/2010, 7:02 pm

Cyn431 wrote:@Heather:
1. Well, I could wake up at six, but since I wake up to my iPod I take advantage of it and choose not to fix my clock after it gets half an hour ahead of the actual time. Razz
4. Five bucks?! :O I'm moving to the New England area. xD That was more of a total, it's actually the twenty four bucks for two mediums, and then an extra ten bucks for a large drink... >.> There's a reason why I stick to DVDs half the time. And we're not really allowed to bring our own food, but sometimes we sneak in candy through our purses anyway.

@Leah:
4. Ooh, then maybe I'll wait for the fourth of July to use that one since it's so soon. :O
5. I dunno. A dictatorship of cookies?

4. That'd be good. Just since it a E-card, how are you gonna get it on your blog? --unless you're using a link--
5. COOKIES! cheesy
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 7:26 pm

4. I'm thinking I'll link it, but if I can think of something else I'll try that too. Very Happy
5. WOOT! invisible trampoline
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 7/1/2010, 7:30 pm

Fang... Such an honor given to me alone. *sniff* That sniff was in RL, btw. I kinda have a cold.

Didn't have time to read the whole thing; kinda skimmed, but I wanted to see for myself what charrie I got. Shad' told me you've been mentioning me in those little things, so I took a look.

1. I don't care.
2. I never really tried... Don't really know the song.
3. Hrm... whadaya mean?
4. Whahh?
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 8:28 pm

It is quite the high honor. nod Ah, colds are really annoying. Hope yours gets better soon! (:

People tend to do that, no worries. I write a lot anyway. xD And yeah, I've been giving you a good share of roles because you seem to fit a lot of people in books, or at least in my mind.

3. Similar to the people in Maximum Ride, Jacob Black and his peers are technically like that, the four who made the Marauder's Map are like that...
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/1/2010, 8:35 pm

Cyn431 wrote:4. I'm thinking I'll link it, but if I can think of something else I'll try that too. Very Happy
5. WOOT! invisible trampoline

4. Cool. Very Happy
5. -munch munch- Yum. :3
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/2/2010, 1:13 am

XD Okay, sorry it took me so long, but here's an actual reply to this now. nod Well, it's just answering the questions, which is lame, but I'll post an actual reply on your new blog.

1. No, lol. People will read them either way. ^^
2. Let's just put it this way; I can't even sing the ABCs without sounding like a dying cow. XD
3. Er... Depends... I like InuYasha! Very Happy
4. Too late now, so let's ignore this.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2