The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island

+9
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
sweettee11
Haileadorable211
Dark Fairytales
<3--[Emily]--<<
B
leah_hope92
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
LuvPink
13 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island

Post by Haileadorable211 7/3/2010, 11:08 am

I sit and weave vines between the bamboo stalks as the others do slowly and thoughtfully.We do that 4 times for the 4 walls.One wall has a door cut into it.We attach the make steaks to put into the ground so we can attach the wals to the forets floor.We clear out the plant inside the walls then get to work on the roof and so far its looking good.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island

Post by LuvPink 7/3/2010, 11:09 am

I chuckled. "You sound like a tour guide." I joked. As Anna came over to help, I couldn't help wondering if this was forgiveness.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 11:11 am

I smiled slightly and nudged him with my elbow. "Don't judge me," I laughed slightly as soon as we were away from the sight of the team. "I can't belive they're making us do this. I mean, I don't have a problem but we should atleast have a choice." I sighed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/3/2010, 11:13 am

I havent said a work.We start weaving the roof putting on 2 layes and tyring the securely.We all step back an i send somone inside.I drip some water through the roof.It just slides off.We all get inside.It can fit us comfortably.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/3/2010, 11:24 am

I chuckled as we worked together to cut leaves and wood with my pocket knife. "Yeah, but NAncy says it pays a lot and it's good publicity. But then again, that's what she always says." I whipped out the mini-scissors and started cutting sone thick palm tree leaves. "So, what item did you bring?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/3/2010, 11:26 am

I broght my swiss army knife.Good call too.I get to working finding foor witha thrid of out group looking for animals becasue where there are animals theres food.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 11:32 am

I smirked. "All they want is more publisity for their client and more money for them," I sighed. "But Nancy seems pretty nice overall." I shrugged. "Albeit pocket knife," I told him, smiling a bit as I pulled it out and started to help him with the leaves. "So, how've you been?" I asked casually.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/3/2010, 11:37 am

I walk past 2 people following a monkey and then I come across it.It goes past a fig tree!I ake my dress's skirt into a kind of basket.I have a team mate climb up the tree and then drop figs into my basket skirt thing........I cant think straight with out my music.I go back to our home and go inside out bungaloo and put away the figs safely.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/3/2010, 11:44 am

I smiled at her pocket knife. "Thats smart. I know one girl brought nailpolish." We worked silently for a few more minutes. "Yeah, I'm doing fine. Just... life." I ached to say the question on the tip of my tougue. Finally, I blurted it out "How are the kids?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 11:49 am

I couldn't help but bend over and start laughing. "N-nailpolish?" I asked between smiled. "Wow, that's just- wow." I said, pulling myself together and starting to cut. I looked down at the tennis shoes. "Fine.. They miss you but fine.." I mumbled. "Carlie won first place in her beauty pagent and was the star player on her Junior Soccer team. Randy is in love with football and is also the star player on his team. He also started playing Junior Lacrosse." I told him.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/3/2010, 11:59 am

[How old are the kids now?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 12:00 pm

[I would say three or four. xP]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/3/2010, 2:03 pm

[[Hola people.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/3/2010, 6:35 pm

I sit in the bungaloo making strategies with the other and sharpening the knife attachment on my swiss army.......knife
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/4/2010, 2:48 am

Name: Marissa Clarice Holten
Description: The first thing that strikes you is her amazing and striking blue eyes. There's a Tiffany blue to them, but as you get closer and closer is the pupil, there's a lighter blue. They're so fragile looking, almost looking like a diamond. Marissa has very long eyelashes, naturally thick looking. Used to wear contacts at the beginning of her career, but a year later got laser eye surgery. Now, her hair is what most girls want--after it taking 4 hours to style it each day--. It's a dark chocolate brown, almost so dark, it could look black when wet, and a few other time periods. Naturally, her hair is a wavy style with small waterfall curls at the bottom. Though whether it be a simple ponytail, or a head full of curls, she always styles it herself. Her eyebrows are arched, and most times all hairs into place, while may not be--due to her dad's mom being Hungarian-- in place, but a little under where all the rest should be. Marissa's skin color is close to a pale [because it's very hard for her to tan], but from doing baseball, soccer, and a few other sports it's all evened out to a normal skin color. Maris [Muh-Riss] has a heart-shaped face, while she has a birthmark on her upper chest and neck. Her nose is slightly straight, but nothing to be proud of or anything. High cheekbones, and a nice bone structure overall. Her lips are a nice pink, if not, a pink-ish cherry color. They're plump, and most of the time, coated with a small, thin layer of lip gloss. Marissa's teeth are a shiny white, and very straight, also being very sharp like canine teeth. About twenty pounds underweight [but not for a bulimic reason, she's just petite], and at maximum, an inch and a half shorter than average. She has long skinny legs, with some nice, ankles. Usually her fingernails are manicured with 'I Do' or 'For Audrey' [a Tiffany blue that most people she meets says compliments her eyes], but underneath those manicured fingernails, or small white indents are marks, bruises made from doing her normal day routine. Maris [her nickname, but not used very often by a lot of people] now wears mostly clothes that cost atleast 50 or 75 dollars, and her purses, that a whole 'nother story. She gives off the air of a city girl, but she's so more than that. She loves to be unique, even though she 'changed' [see in history], there's still a part of her that wants to stand out. But in a good way, unlike her 'old self'. Marissa loves to dress up in a casual, but cute way. Her normal style is denim shorts, graphic tees, flats, and maybe a Tiffany charm bracelet given by her sister, Rebecca. She can be pretty natural when it comes to make-up, but since she has a view insecurities, sometimes she'll put on a moderate amount of make-up. Usually it's just some lip gloss, a touch of mascara [though it's not really needed since her eyelashes are already so long], maybe a bit of foundation or blush, and some eye liner [though she uses eye liner pretty rarely]. Though, if it's a formal event, she'll go to be right amount, 'cause too much is ugly, you know? She'll pretty much just have a 200 dollar dress, some expensive stilhetoes, and a little bit more of make-up than usual. Mostly, some classic red lipstick, mascara, eye shadow, and foundation. Her posture used to be pretty bad, though it was unrecognizable when she walked around, but slumped always in chairs, but with the help of Wii Fit, in 6 months of an hour of playing balance games everyday, she got pretty good posture. Just every now and again she'll slump in a comfy chair. You'll always see her with her Ginza Tanaka purse, with her prized possessions inside. A few things of make-up [just in-case she needs to re-apply], her 3.2 million Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme, the keys to her Lamborghini Reventon, gum [if she gets really upset, she NEEDS a stick of gum], and a wad of cash [she doesn't use a wallet, just a rubber band around a three thousand dollars. Just a sufficient amount, just in case]. These are just a few of her prized possessions that will fit in her purse, she has many others such as her Luvaglio laptop [facebook, and WordPad is basically all she uses on there, though] and Yorkshire Terrier, Roxy. Maris used to be insecure about her looks, but got over it for the most part, just isn't comfortable about people talking about how pale she can be or used to be. On her shoulder blade is a scar from Taiwan, but is almost hardly noticable from the many surgeries performed.
Personality: Ah, Marissa is a very organized lady, as she refers to herself. But hates when people call her a neat freak. Maris can be a really giving and sweet person, which is the old girl inside oh her, but isn't afraid to snap and hiss at you. After playing in Titanic, getting a few Oscars, and Emmys, she became a bit of a brat. Marissa has her good moments, but her bad too. She a little greedy now, and has always gotten too jealous, too easily. I wouldn't say a halo was on top of her head, but not the devil's horns either. She's quite bipolar, and knows it. She dreams of never going to Taiwan, but knew it was her destiny to become well, the 'Marissa Clarice Holten' she is now. She Knows this wish is impossible to come true, only in her dreams can these thing happen. All she can do about it is mourn and cry, whenever she's alone and in a corner. Even though she loves weddings [and planned one recently] all she needs is love. She's never had a real relationship, maybe a few hundred dates that meant nothing [especially when they wanted to get to know her, asking her what her past was], and this is her little secret, but she's never gotten one kiss. Marissa has had many opportunities, but wants to make it worth waiting for and passing the story to her kids. She used to be very religious, and close to God, praying everyday that someday she'll be liked and loved, but ever since fame, every minute she's inched away from God. Marissa's weakness is the truth. After years, starting when they went to Taiwan when she was 10, she all thought it was a hallucination, a dream, a joke. She still doesn't know the truth, and even though she's very forgetful [and is losing a lot of her memory], she remembers every detail of Taiwan. Seeing her father die on the ground, being adopted by a new family, but still not feeling welcome. Maris' biggest fear is snakes, spiders, and cockroaches. At the sight of them, she'll scream. Especially those flying cockroaches in her home state, Florida. Those gave her nightmares. Though anyone who has seen her scream at bugs knows this fear, all don't know her fear of the past. Rebecca actually completely lost her memory of the past, so she doesn't even know what her [old] parents first names were, like Marissa. Marissa can tell you that. Wanna know a good way to make her angry? Pull a prank on her. Any prank will do, that'll tick her off. A good way to may her depressed is ask her about her past [obviously]. now, would ya like to make her happy? Simply comfort her when she's having a hard time, or help her in her call of S.O.S. Marissa mostly needs to learn to tell herself the truth, and be over it, simply. Marissa's favorites... Italian food, Dr. Pepper/water, Pop music, Realistic/descriptive books [Pretty Little Liars being her favorite series], baseball. She's a fan to watch and play. Marissa's pretty good at it, tell you the truth. She also loves lacrosse. To spend a weekend, she probably want to go to a baseball game, then shopping afterwards. Go by Pinkberry or Panera Bread, and the next day travel in first class. She just loves to travel. Wanna get her a great gift? She hearts jewelry. Whether it be a necklace or a bracelet, she loves her jewelry. Usually Maris is pretty patient with others, but if you make her uncomfortable, she'll have a breakdown. By the way, did I add she knows karate? She isn't afraid to use her black belt powers. When she's depressed or angry, she shops. Like, really shops. Even though she just lost over four thousand dollars, it makes her feel better about herself. One of her favorite shows being Prank'd [Wipeout or Locked Up Abroad are her favorites], one way to make her 'lol' is pull a prank on someone [just not her, she finds that annoying]. Though Marissa is very outgoing, and the heart of the party, she can be shy. I would describe Marissa as, 'pretty, prepared, emotional/dramatic'. If Marissa could change her name it would probably be Allyson. She loves that name, period.
Likes: Her house, JEWELRY, prized possessions, the colors sky blue and light grass green, Roxy [her Yorkshire Terrier], guys, romantic evenings, weddings, Valentine's Day, the treadmill, movies [horror, romantic, comedy, action], her family [adoptive and old]. Chocolate [she doesn't have a lot though]. Kids, animals in general.
Dislikes: Snoopy people, her past, rats/mice, cockroaches, spiders, impatient people [though she is impatient herself]. Low temperment, coffee.
History: When she was nine, she was the geek. She was the valedictorian, and the one who got most study awards, because she had nothing better to than study. In her younger years she was ridiculed of not being a 'social butterfly' and being petite. She was called many names, '4-eyed' [she wore glasses], and many more than still remain in her mind. She told herself to not care, and told herself she was strong, and that the only reason they ridiculed her, was because they too, had nothing better to do, even though they're probably the ones that really are those names. Marissa couldn't ever solve these problems, like getting contacts, because she lived in a poor family. It was the last two weeks of elementary school [she didn't take the summers off, so she skipped a grade.] and then they were going for a month vacation at Taiwan [they chose to spend family time [and her father got her a Tiffany necklace as a gift] after inheriting some money from her grandmother]! They thought it would be a blast, but, it wasn't. A murdurer had recently escaped prison, and was on the loose. Somhow he got into the garage and spotted Marissa taking laundry out of the dryer to take upstairs by her mother's order. The gun was held to her head, and basically the S.W.A.T team came as he used their bodies as a defense from the guns, and her mother, father, and her baby sister, Melissa all died. In order to get back to America, they robbed the bank, stealing only what they needed to make it back home. They successfully made it back home, before Marissa and her twin, Rebecca, were put in a foster home. They were luckily adopted by a very very wealthy couple [the Dad was an author, while the mother was a cardiovascular surgeon] after the woman had miscarried. At this time they were both 10, about to turn 11 in a few months. After the dad, David, surprisingly wrote a world-wide novel, that's when they both got into their career. It started with a simple role in a Disney Channel movie, where only a few words were said, but then went into a movie. Rebecca, at the age of 12, played in Orphan as the main character. Marissa started more, and as she got older, became a model. Modeling turned into acting, which became singing, then started a biography, and now, started her world-wide fashion line. Over millions of dollars have been made, as she's at the top of her game at the moment.
Other: Marissa is based off of me. (: I used to have a Yorkshire Terrier, my description resembles me alright, and our personality is pretty close! (: [But her history does not match me at all]. And also, Marissa has a heart condition that could be deadly [though it is not that bad at the moment]. By the way, her old father is actually her step-dad, her mom and him got married when the girls were four, just he treated them like they were his actual daughters. Marissa brought a VO Vapen Royal Collection United Arab Emirites Edition rifle [to kill deer and things for food].

Picture to be added, later. (;
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/4/2010, 11:55 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:I couldn't help but bend over and start laughing. "N-nailpolish?" I asked between smiled. "Wow, that's just- wow." I said, pulling myself together and starting to cut. I looked down at the tennis shoes. "Fine.. They miss you but fine.." I mumbled. "Carlie won first place in her beauty pagent and was the star player on her Junior Soccer team. Randy is in love with football and is also the star player on his team. He also started playing Junior Lacrosse." I told him.

I nodded, pleased that I'd gotten Anna to laugh. I managed a smile as I thought of Carlie and Randy. They missed me. My fatherly side felt proud of my children, but I was only a teen. A teen father. That's why I couldn't be with them. "that's good. They're gonna be so smart when they grow up." We worked in silence for a while. "Do you have a picture?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/4/2010, 11:57 pm

[Thats an awesome form Leah. I feel so bad that I have to shorten it so much Smile]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/5/2010, 12:03 am

LuvPink wrote:[Thats an awesome form Leah. I feel so bad that I have to shorten it so much Smile]

[In a spoiler, you could put it under Marissa. xD jk.]

[Continue with Tyler and Isobel, if you're not busy...?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 12:22 pm

LuvPink wrote:
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:I couldn't help but bend over and start laughing. "N-nailpolish?" I asked between smiled. "Wow, that's just- wow." I said, pulling myself together and starting to cut. I looked down at the tennis shoes. "Fine.. They miss you but fine.." I mumbled. "Carlie won first place in her beauty pagent and was the star player on her Junior Soccer team. Randy is in love with football and is also the star player on his team. He also started playing Junior Lacrosse." I told him.

I nodded, pleased that I'd gotten Anna to laugh. I managed a smile as I thought of Carlie and Randy. They missed me. My fatherly side felt proud of my children, but I was only a teen. A teen father. That's why I couldn't be with them. "that's good. They're gonna be so smart when they grow up." We worked in silence for a while. "Do you have a picture?"

"Yeah. They're going to get your brains." I smiled. "Sure, yeah." I replied, putting down the knife and pulling out two pictures from my back pocket. Once was Randy and Carlie together in their uniforms. Then was on their birthday, ice cream all over their faces and stuffing cake into the other's mouth. "They really miss you," I repeated. "And I miss you, too." I admitted, taking the leaves I cut and walking away without another word. I knew he was with that blonde chic now, but that couldn't stop me from what I thought.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 2:35 pm

Tears pricked at my eyes. They were so grown up. "They're adorable." I told Anna, giving her back the pics. As Anna walked away, my mind was so full, I sank to the ground. I really liked Iz, she was my new start. But why couldn't I let go of Anna?
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/5/2010, 2:39 pm

[rp anyone?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 2:40 pm

[I will Leah!]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 2:48 pm

LuvPink wrote:Tears pricked at my eyes. They were so grown up. "They're adorable." I told Anna, giving her back the pics. As Anna walked away, my mind was so full, I sank to the ground. I really liked Iz, she was my new start. But why couldn't I let go of Anna?

Going back to the camp site, I brushed off my clothes and wiped my eyes, starting to build the sheleter. About an hour of working, I got a nice, large 20-person gazebo shaped. Making sure it was nice a sturdy, I walked back to Tyler. "Hey, I got the shleter up. Wanna come and see if it needs anything?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/5/2010, 2:49 pm

LuvPink wrote:[I will Leah!]

[who and who?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 2:51 pm

[If Cass doesn't mind, you can join our RP cuz they're all in the same group.]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next