The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island

+9
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
sweettee11
Haileadorable211
Dark Fairytales
<3--[Emily]--<<
B
leah_hope92
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
LuvPink
13 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 3:08 pm

[Sure, that's fine! I'll just get mine and Luv's last two posts so you can re-cap]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 Empty Re: Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 3:08 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:
LuvPink wrote:Tears pricked at my eyes. They were so grown up. "They're adorable." I told Anna, giving her back the pics. As Anna walked away, my mind was so full, I sank to the ground. I really liked Iz, she was my new start. But why couldn't I let go of Anna?

Going back to the camp site, I brushed off my clothes and wiped my eyes, starting to build the sheleter. About an hour of working, I got a nice, large 20-person gazebo shaped. Making sure it was nice a sturdy, I walked back to Tyler. "Hey, I got the shleter up. Wanna come and see if it needs anything?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Hollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 SiggyHollywood Hotz~Book 3~Star Island - Page 4 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/5/2010, 3:16 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Sure, that's fine! I'll just get mine and Luv's last two posts so you can re-cap]

[Thanks. (: BY THE WAY, ALISON AGREES WITH ME. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 3:18 pm

[Huh?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/5/2010, 3:19 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:[rp anyone?]
[[I will.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 3:22 pm

[I already said that. -.-]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 3:24 pm

[Is this an inside issue?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/5/2010, 3:25 pm

LuvPink wrote:[Huh?]

[One of our inside jokes.]

@Cassay
[And Penn Badgely. nod]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 3:26 pm

[Lol, alright Smile]

[Who start?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 3:27 pm

[Well, Tyler needs to reply.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 3:42 pm

[Sorry, I have to go Sad]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 3:43 pm

[Aw, bye.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/5/2010, 3:54 pm

[Bye, Ash! Sad]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 4:03 pm

[You said u were starting, Leah?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 4:13 pm

[Imma back! I'll start]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 4:14 pm

[Yay. Reply?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 4:18 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:
LuvPink wrote:Tears pricked at my eyes. They were so grown up. "They're adorable." I told Anna, giving her back the pics. As Anna walked away, my mind was so full, I sank to the ground. I really liked Iz, she was my new start. But why couldn't I let go of Anna?

Going back to the camp site, I brushed off my clothes and wiped my eyes, starting to build the sheleter. About an hour of working, I got a nice, large 20-person gazebo shaped. Making sure it was nice a sturdy, I walked back to Tyler. "Hey, I got the shleter up. Wanna come and see if it needs anything?" I asked.

"Sure." I said, walking over. I saw a nice frame for a shelter. "Looks good, we're gonna need some help to finish it though." I commented. Just then, I saw Iz. "Hey Iz, wanna help?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 4:21 pm

"It's alreayd finished, though. Anything else and it'll collapse when we're sleeping. And if I put a stronger and heavier base, it'll cave in on us." I explained to him, putting my hands on my hips.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 4:30 pm

[She built te entire thing by herself in one day? Wouldn't it take, like all the team a few days to build the entire shelter?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 4:31 pm

[Well, no one was helping and she had pleanty of time. She ha all day to do it, and it depends on the kind of shelter. xP Plus, she doesn't want Isabelle to help out, since she doesn't want anything to do with her.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 4:34 pm

[How about she just made a generalshape, but it's not complete? Because that just kinda defeats the purpose of rich spoiled stars having to survive with their team.]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 4:37 pm

[Kay, fine.]

I groaned silently, not wanting to do anything with that blonde girl. She was probebly the one who brought the nailpolish. "Sure, sure." I mumbled. I didn't even want to look at the blondie. She just seemed like those concided brats...
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 4:39 pm

[Man, it looks like Leah's not on Sad]

I could sense some discomfort in Anna's voice. "Is something wrong?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 4:44 pm

"No, nothing is wrong." I lied through my tetth, continuing to work on the sheleter. "So, what have you been doing lately?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 4:46 pm

I frowned, Anna wasn't very convincing but I let it go. "Nothing much. I've been hanging out with Iz a lot lately."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next