The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play Empty A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 11:15 am

Fantasy- None
Maturity- A little, since there would be cat fights

Glaring at the other girls, you continue with your hair and make-up.
"Sorry" someone says with a smirk as they bump into you.
You roll your eyes and fix the smudged eyeliner. You hear cries from the other girls as they realize something is wrong.
You know you aren't like them. Because, you know, that you're perfect.
And that is why the others are trying to destroy you and your perfection.

Rules

1.Follow Shadow's rules
2.Respect others
3.No completely perfect characters, just mostly perfect. Everyone has a flaw
4.Post 'Red Rose' in your form in Pink

Characters

Lemon's Characters

Bee's Characters

Form:
Name:
Age(14-17):
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play Empty Re: A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 11:36 am

My Post:

Form:
Name: Aurora R. James
Age(14-17): 16
Appearance: She has golden blonde hair that is straight until her shoulders, then it has slight waves in it. Her face is heart-shaped with porcelain skin. Her cheeks have a light pink tint. On her face, are pale golden freckles that are speckled across her nose. Her lips are a rosey pink color, though the top one is a bit fuller than the bottom lip. Her eyes, are her best feature. They are a Mediterranean blue with a few gold specks. They are framed in long black eyelashes. She is a bit tall, standing at 5 foot 6. She wears designer clothes, that are usually very expensive.
Personality: She can be icy to people she doesn't know and sometimes her competitors. She is a very sweet person in general, but always wants to win. She is not afraid of sabotaging others, but would never do that to her friends. Inside her, is a very small person who loves to eat chocolate and watch Disney movies with a group of friends. She keeps this part of her a secret. She is smart and athletic. She has done gymnastics for 10 years, and has done a few years of volleyball.
History: She was entered in her first pageant, Little Miss, at the age of 4. She won 1st place in all categories, and won Little Miss Grand Supreme. She has been in 208 competitions and has ranked 1st in her division and overall. She starred in a movie when she was 15. Aurora has a few songs out.
Other: Red Rose

Other characters coming soon.

Last edited by sweettee11 on 7/3/2010, 5:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play Empty Re: A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 11:42 am

[Cool!]

Form:
Name: Alison Aurora DeNeil
Age(14-17): 17
Appearance: Ali's hair is a very light shade of blonde, with small brown locks parting every know and then. The natural appearance of Alison's hair is very small waves, but rarely straightens it, because it takes too much work since her hair is difficult to style. But everyone she knows says that it looks better that way. Her eyes are large, blinding blue, and most always covered in a light shade of mascara and eye-liner. The color varies from grays to blues, but they always held a number of black specks surrounding the actual iris.These were definitely the most prominent feature of Alison DeNeil. Some days they were darker than other. Some days they were lighter than others. It really all depended on her mood, but no matter the day, there were always small black specks encircling the iris and dotting the grey and blue color. They were pretty if you could actually get up close enough to notice them. Her face is shaped gracfully in a heart, with high cheekbones, and a perfectly, slightly upturned nose. Alison uses her gorgeous looks to an advantage sometimes, by playing with boy's minds and flirting. Almost unnoticable freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, jawline, and cheeks. They are hardly noticeable most of the time and required you be extremely close to even be able to tell they were there. Normally her face was coated in a small layer of make-up. Black mascara, eye-liner, and a lighter colored eye-shadow for her eyes. She has perfectly currled rosy pink lips. Alison loves to stand out and be different. Meaning ballet flats, mini skirts, and graphic tee-shirts hung all around her closet. Normaly she would wear denim jackets, tank tops, and shirts that would compliment her body the best. Alison has a thin body, but slightly muscular with all the sports she's active in. Alison usually wears jeans and when she doesn't, she would wear denim skirts. Alison belives that belts is what makes people stand out, and is another step to reaching popularity, eventhough she is usualy always at the top. All of different colors, too. Pink, green, black, orange, red, and maybe even some multi-colored rope belts. Alison wil wear almost any kind of top-named shoe. She might even wear pumps once in a while. Alison wears jewlary almost everyday and her family is wealthy, so she could buy the whole mall. She wears top-brand clothes and even might lie sometimes about her brands. Thin, about 100lb and 5'8.
Personality: Alison is kinda a small kid inside. She loves magic markers that smell like food, friends that will stick by her but can also hold things about their heads, fashion, low-fat snacks, carmel-centered chocolates, flavored water, Gucci and other top lables, chocolate covered raisins and dislikes all nuts except for cashews and almonds (only when covered in chocolate). Dislikes plain drinks, jell-o, skirts longer than four inches above the knee, rats and rat-like creatures, car trips, and flying. Alison is especially good at manipulating, backstabbing, blackmailing, cooking, fashion, creativity, lying, making sure she gets what she wants, Feild hockey, and Volleyball. Alison lies, of course, but is it really better to not tell a person everything than lie? Alsion is very catchy. She has a bright personality that draws you to her. That's usualy how she gets her boyfriends and followers. Alison is most likely the most ignorant soul on this very earth. She ignores this fact, eventhough she knows it. Sometimes, she even flaunts it. Alison is extreamelly creative. She enjoys making little things for her friends. FRom braclets to slippers. Eventhough Alison is a... well... you know what I mean, if you're needing a shoulder to lean on, she's oddly always ther for you. Alsion isn't afraid to keep secrets from her closest friends. And when she does, she turns very defensive. Alison's name means 'Of Sacred Flame'. She loves sports like Lacrosse, Volleyball, and pretty much every other sport in the world. Most boys love her, since she's gorgeous and smart at once.
History: Had been forced in beauty pagents by her mother and takes it very seriously.
Other: Came from the top wealthiest family in the world.

Red Rose

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play 2zss2klA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play 2rdcgt4A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play 98812p

Last edited by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 7/3/2010, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 11:48 am

((Do you want to start now? And who is Alison modeled after?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 11:50 am

[What do you mean modeled after? O.O]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 11:50 am

((I mean, who is the picture of?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 11:53 am

[Oh. Ashley Benson]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 11:55 am

((Thanks, so do you want to start or should I?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 12:01 pm

[You please x3]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 12:04 pm

sweettee11 wrote:My Post:

Form:
Name: Aurora R. James
Age(14-17): 16
Appearance: She has golden blonde hair that is straight until her shoulders, then it has slight waves in it. Her face is heart-shaped with porcelain skin. Her cheeks have a light pink tint. On her face, are pale golden freckles that are speckled across her nose. Her lips are a rosey pink color, though the top one is a bit fuller than the bottom lip. Her eyes, are her best feature. They are a Mediterranean blue with a few gold specks. They are framed in long black eyelashes. She is a bit tall, standing at 5 foot 6. She wears designer clothes, that are usually very expensive as she comes from the richest family in the world.
Personality: She can be icy to people she doesn't know and sometimes her competitors. She is a very sweet person in general, but always wants to win. She is not afraid of sabotaging others, but would never do that to her friends. Inside her, is a very small person who loves to eat chocolate and watch Disney movies with a group of friends. She keeps this part of her a secret. She is smart and athletic. She has done gymnastics for 10 years, and has done a few years of volleyball.
History: She was entered in her first pageant, Little Miss, at the age of 4. She won 1st place in all categories, and won Little Miss Grand Supreme. She has been in 208 competitions and has ranked 1st in her division and overall.
Other: Red Rose

Other characters coming soon.

[Can you change the bolded part of your form 'cause I already put that xP]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 12:13 pm

((I had that there when I first posted that... undecided ))

Aurora walked into the hotel where the pageant was being held. She was pulling her light blue suitcase behind her, while her other bags were going to be brought in later. She walked up to her hotel room, which was going to be hers and someone else's.((Either your character, if you'd like. Or my other character that has not been posted)) She shuddered at the thought. Aurora opened the door and sat down on one of the beds. She pushed her headband back into place and opened her suitcase
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 12:14 pm

[I read your form and you didn't. I remember. PLus, it said you edited your form 2 times.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 12:16 pm

((The first time was because it didn't copy it all, and the second was to add 'Other characters coming soon.' But I'll change it =[))

Last edited by sweettee11 on 7/3/2010, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 12:18 pm

[Thanks. It's just that alot of people had copied that character and I'm defensive 'bout stuff like that. xP]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 12:19 pm

((Well, i didn't copy it undecided reply?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 1:23 pm

It had been several hours since my plane docked in Cyprus and I took a large boat to Beirut, Lebanon. It was the location for the beauty pageant. In no other than the Beirut Lebanon hotel. With a mega-watt smile, I adjusted my Helly Hansen 'Cross Insulator' Jacket and walked towards the hotel. Opening the platinum door, I twirled a golden curl between my middle and pointer finger, puckering my Go Light On My Lips Gloss, Swarovski Crystal Limited Edition lips. As I walked towards the golden elevator, I admired the craftmenship and rode up to the top floor. Tugging along my Henk Travelfriend suitcases towards my room, I pushed open the door to see another girl there. "Hello," I greeted, plopping my suitcases on a bed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 2:43 pm

"Hi" said Aurora quietly. "I'm Aurora" She took off her Prada Cut-Out Wrap Sunglasses and set them on the night stand next to her bed. Aurora stood up and smoothed her Burberry Check tiered dress. She walked over to her suitcase and started unpacking.

Her outfit:

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play Black_10
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 3:13 pm

"Alison," I spoke with pure confidence, pulling off my jacket to reveal my silver Silk-Organza ruffled blouse and silver skinny jeans. Kicking off my Bow Front Lam Flats, I started to unpack. "So I guess you're competiting also?" I asked weairly, exausted from the plane ride. Adjusting my white diamond swil heart clip, I stripped the sheets off the bed and replaced it with golden silk sheets.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 3:19 pm

"Yes, I am" said Aurora. "I like your outfit" It was something she would wear herself, but not to a pageant. "How many pageants have you been in?" asked Aurora.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 4:15 pm

"Thank you," I replied emotionless, unable to say the thing about her vintage-looking outfit. A definate no. "Two every month since I was three. You can do that math, you're a smart girl." I told her, touching up my makeup and hair in my portable mirror that was saftley secured in my back pocket.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 4:17 pm

"Whatever" Aurora rolled her eyes. "At least she's going down in the pageant" she muttered under her breath.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 4:26 pm

I laughed slightly at her comment. "Not a chance, honey. Not a chance." I smirked, walking out of the room before she had a chance to say anything. Jogging down to the bottom floor, I ordered room service and made a reservation in the spa for later today. Walking back up to the room, I grabbed my Tiffany blue bathing suit with Swarovski crystals and halterneck strap. Slipping on my black D&G sunglasses, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked down to the pool.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 4:31 pm

Aurora rolled her eyes again. Like, Alison was going to win, yeah right. She grabbed her Roxy Zebra Lilly bathing suit. She strutted down the hall and sat down by the pool
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 4:38 pm

Gawd, what a follower. I thought to myself as she put on her bathing suit and followed me. Seriously, though. She could have done anything but came here where I was. Well, that's just how jelous she is about my skills. With a smirk, I dived into the water and waded around for a few minutes before going back up to the room and taking a shower. Once I had slipped on black shorts and a one-shouldered white t-hirt, I slipped on white flats and walked down to the spa.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 4:43 pm

Aurora dived into the pool, as Alison walked back to the room. She gave a slight smile to herself as all the boys turned and watched. After a while, she threw on her golden miniskirt and white-striped black shirt. She walked up to the room and made sure everything was where she'd left it. She laid on the bed until her alarm went off. Aurora walked down to the spa in her silver gladiator sandals.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next