The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 Empty Re: A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 1:47 pm

['Kay. Thanks for your help, Leah (:]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 Empty Re: A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play

Post by leah_hope92 7/4/2010, 1:50 pm

[No prob, glad I could help. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/4/2010, 10:59 pm

"Yeah, I know" said Aurora rolling her eyes. She walked back to her table and pulled off her golden dress revealing her Matthew Williamson Pink and Orange Triangle Bikini. She put on a dash of Piña colada lip gloss and started to add accessories. She put on a Silver Agate Vintage Glass Beads Necklace, threw on a pair of Sunset Sunglasses, Aurora slid on her bronze beaded gladiator flats, and a Gold and Forest Green Bow-Embellished Multi Chain Necklace. To finish off the look, she put on Tiffany's star drop earrings and a bone cuff.

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 Swimsu10
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 12:12 pm

I rolled my eyes at her, knowing that she was just as clueless as a pinecone. But I did feel bad for her, knowing that there was no chance she would win anything with that un-matching cliché. Sighing, I knew what I would have to do. Pulling out a minature chart, I wrote- Make someone feel better by making myself loose and closed it. Instead of wearing my award-winning Tiffany blue Swarovski crystal monokini, I kept of my white monokini with gold trimming and slipped on golden Mono Flip Flops. The thing she doesn't know is that her jewlery didn't match and you're not even suppose to wear jewlery like that. Christian Dior Rhinestone Golden Earrings is what I was wearing, and was I was suppose to. I had to tell my mother what to do and she agreed to as the judges to let that other girl win. So I was first, of cource, and walked out. They seemed to be caught up into my beauty, and I wasn't going to stop them. When I finished, the audience exploded with cheers and claps.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 4 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/5/2010, 4:38 pm

Aurora was last, as usual. She was the finale to each event. She walked out onto stage, and the crowd gasped. Everyone was watching her every move. She stopped at the end, gave a heart-breaking smile and turned back around. As she stepped off the stage, her ears rang with the glass-shattering applause.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4