The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 4:53 pm

I got out of the spa around seven, making my skin glow. Walking out, I smirked as several boys turned to gwak at me. One came and asked me where I was from, since no other girl was as pretty as me. "Beverly Hills," I said, leaning up and whispering something about the pagent in his ear, stuffing my number into his jean pocket. Walking off to my room, I fell asleep and woke up at noon. At six is when the talent portion started. Standing up, I looked at the girl. "You want to come shopping with me?" I asked, taking my yoga mat and walking out to the balcony.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play

Post by sweettee11 7/3/2010, 5:06 pm

Aurora walked back from the spa feeling refreshed. Not only was her skin polished, she was wide awake. A boy tried to talk to her, but ended up stuttering and running away. She laughed. She went to her room and went to sleep. At 10 the next day, she got all of her outfits together, including the jewelry. Around 12, Alison asked her if she wanted to go shopping. "Sure" said Aurora.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 5:26 pm

"Cool. Let me do yoga and then we can leave." I said as my cell phone rang. Picking it up, I realized that it was the boy I gave my number to yesterday. I put the phone on speaker and spoke to him as I did yoga on the porch. After I hung up, I walked back inside and changed into a pale pink Abercrombie Fitch cami and short shorts. Slipping on pale pink flats, I slipped on my sunglasses and brushed my hair, applying makeup. "Ready?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 SiggyA Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/4/2010, 9:07 am

"Yep" said Aurora as she finished brushing her hair. She grabbed her Burberry Brit Double Breasted Check Print Peacoat and put it on over her Forever 21 Heritage 1981 Striped Shoulder Tie Tank. She grabbed her Marc by Marc Jacobs Large Square Sunglasses and stood up. She blonde hair was clipped back.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 9:26 am

"Alright," I stated, applying a thin coat of rosy pink Go Light On My Lips Gloss, Swarovski Crystal Limited Edition lipgloss on. Leaning closer to the mirror, I spread H. Couture Beauty mascara ontop of my eyelashes. Smiling at my work, I adjusted my curls and walked out of the room. Taking the elevetor, I made it to my Koenigsegg Trevita.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/4/2010, 9:32 am

Aurora followed after her. "Nice car" she said.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 9:53 am

"Thank you," I told her with a sniff. As I drove the car to the vintage couture shop, I slid the car into park and ogt out. Locking the car, I walked into the store and glanced around. "Today is the best hair portion," I told her, knowing that I would be doing something no one else in the pagent will be able to afford. I would be getting the best hair treatment possible by one of the worlds greatest private hair stylist. Also, I'll be getting the Grand Luxe Facial, offered by Spa Radiance in San Francisco, includes Diamond Peel Microdermabrasian, which seems to involve, exfoliating your face with tiny diamonds, Microcurrent Disencrustation to remove blackheads and sebum deposits (eventhough my face was flawless, I needed to prevent), treating your eyes with caviar and LED light therapy to counteract sun damage. The process entire process takes three hours to complete and costs $750. But it's totaly worth it. Also getting the Art of Indulgence. It's mostly involves massages but also includes exfoliation and both a manicure and pedicure. At $1,034, I would be the only one to afford this. Then Spa V. It offers a bath filled with nearly 350 gallons of Evian mineral water then showered with rose petals. The bath is creatively referred to as the Evian Bath and costs a phenomenal $5,000. So with a $6,784 total, it would make me the only teen inthe pagent. But now, it's all up to me finding the perfect dress.

Last edited by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 7/4/2010, 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/4/2010, 10:08 am

"I know" Aurora said. She knew everything about the pageant. She walked into the spa and smiled. She was only getting her hair done, as she knew her face was already blemish free.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 10:11 am

[How would your character being the only one gtting her hair done if I already explained Alison was getting her hair done above? O.o]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/4/2010, 10:13 am

((No, that's the only thing she is doing))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 10:18 am

[Who should win the pagent? O.o]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/4/2010, 10:19 am

((Hmmm, well let's do the pageant first XD))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 10:20 am

"Alright. What dress are you thinking about?" I asked, talking to the front cashier. "I'm thinking on getting a white, Tiffany blue, or light pink dress, to compliment my eyes and skin color." I told her, glancing around at the dresses and feeling the fabrics.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/4/2010, 10:24 am

Aurora looked around at the dresses. She glanced around at all of the dresses. But none caught her eye. "I was thinking of either a black dress or a pastel colored dress"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 10:49 am

"Hmm," I said, serching through the dresses. "I think a Landa G429, Prima Donna Pageant Dress 5398, or black 1022 strapless evening gown Darius Cordell." I explained to her. "I think I'm going to get a Le Femme or Alyce dress," I told the man us front. "93, 90, 98, or 81. For Alyce, of cource." My owmen told me. "And Femme?" I replied. "Well, you don't want something puffy to distract the judges from your hair and smile. "240." She stated. "Hmm," I replied, thinking of my choices. "I want Alyce 6493," I grinned.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/4/2010, 10:56 am

"Pretty" said Aurora. She continued to look through the dresses, though nothing seemed to catch her eye. Aurora saw threw the corner of her eye, a speck of violet.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 11:12 am

I grinned and took the dress, walking to the dressing room and slipping the dress on. As I walked out of the dressing room, the women's teenage daughter came over to me. "Omigod, that so goes with your complextion." She squealed. "Now, last but not least, we give it to all of our pageant contestants." She smiled, drinking a diamond crown and placed it onto my head. I clapped my pink-silk gloved hands.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/4/2010, 11:16 am

Aurora watched as the lady gave Alison a crown. She gave a silent laugh. 'Only drawing out her hope' she thought. She grabbed the purple taffeta dress and walked over to the dressing room.

A Rose by any Other Name - A Pageant Role Play - Page 2 Taffet10
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 11:27 am

As she walked out of the dressing room, I looked at the tacky dress she had put on. But I kept my face smooth. "You look gorgeous," I lied perfectly with no kinks. They placed a crown on her head that just made her look like a wannabe contestant. "Great, let's pay and go." I told her, paying for my dress and changing back into my clothes. "I'll see you later." I stated, leaving to the private spa and hairstylist.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/4/2010, 11:34 am

Aurora quietly payed for the dress after changing into her clothes. She couldn't lie to herself, but she couldn't stand Alison's dress. "I love your dress" she gushed. Aurora followed Alison to the spa.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 11:39 am

"Mhmm," I smiled, knowing she was just trying to take things out on me because I was so much more qualified to win than she is. She probebly didn't even know who the designer Alyce was. I mean, the dress was flattering on me, but the dress was horrid on her. "Uh, you have to have a year before reservation to get this, and you don't have one. Plus, it's a private one for just exlusive people. You can just go back to the hotel." I shrugged, walking in a shutting the spa door behind me.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/4/2010, 11:42 am

Aurora rolled her eyes and walked past her to where the hair salon was.

Last edited by sweettee11 on 7/4/2010, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 11:46 am

[Uh, actually I think they shouldn't go in together. Plus, you said that your character was only doing her hair. So no, I don't think so 'cause Alison ordered it and it's private]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/4/2010, 11:48 am

((Fine I changed it))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/4/2010, 12:19 pm

My pores were shrunken, my skin glowed, my body in toned perfection. After my treatment, I looked like a trillion dollars, making every head turn my way as I made my way to the private hair salon. I got a simple trim and hair volume, making sure there wasn't one hair out of place, and my hair smelling like vanilla. I went straight to the pageant, getting into my dress, matching heels, elbow-long matching gloves, and putting on expensive but light and natural amounts of makeup.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next