The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th!

4 posters

Go down

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! Empty Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th!

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/8/2009, 8:22 pm

~*~August 8th~*~

Man, its hard work keeping track of a blog!!! xD

Well I should probably start off with what happened after my last blog.

So me and my mom sent my brother to get us blizzards at like midnight yesterday. I got a tagalong one!!! xD And then I had to go to bed. . . tongue

My dream was very strange. . . Somehow Alaska detached from America and was trying to become a part of some other country. . . And all the countries were shaped like little lego pieces and like the pale ice blue color and we could take off little sections like legos and like attach it somewhere else. . . And Alaska was shaped like L only opposite. Like the line was at the top instead of bottom and the other line was on the right side instead of hte left! xP And then America went to talk to them about coming back and there was this whole conflict: are they gonna attack or talk peacefully? And obviously they talked peacefully. And then for some random reason, the whole world died.

And then I went back in time, and the world was alive again there were these weird people with mind control machines and me and my RL BFF got captured by them but they thought we were being controlled by them but we weren’t and we bought a bunch of these little hard watermelon candies at the grocery store. And the mind control was like in the arcade disguised as a video game and you had to do this funky sign on thing to get to it and we wore these helmets that had black cords all over it. It reminded me of an octopus. . . xP

And so I escaped with my BFF but since it was a dream, she kinda dropped out and I have no clue what happened to her! xD And then we were at the skate park from my Church camp and this guy who I knew closely in my dream but isn’t even real in RL was there and in love with an elf. So the elf showed me the elves secret hiding place but it was just wide open in this field like one turn away but it was like totally secret at the same time. .. And then me and my friend who loved the elf showed her family how to make pepperoni pizza. And technically I wasn’t even supposed to be there since I was human, and this boy like my age was in charge and told me I couldn’t help but I did sometimes when they needed it, like told them what to do and he kinda got mad at me. So I followed him into this RV and was like in direct quotations from the dream, “You know it’s making them happy right?” ‘Cuz he didn’t like them eating human food.

And since I was back in time, I knew we were gonna all die tomorrow. It was like Knowing the movie. Even from a solar flare. But that wasn’t how we died the first time. So all of a sudden I got this panic attack and started hyperventilating. And then I told him we were all going to die tomorrow. I didn’t think he would believe me but he did and started balling. And he asked me if I knew for sure and I said yeah, it already happened and I was dead but I came back in time. And you know how in Knowing, they had the sheet of paper? Well it was like that but this little computer thing. So he asked me if it worked everytime and I knew it was yes, but I didn’t want to scare him so I said “As far as I know.” And then he typed in his name and asked when he would die and it said the date of tomorrow which I don’t know what it was in the dream. . . And then he started hyperventilating and balling.

And then all of a sudden, we were in one of those like lagoons were trees grow out of the water and there’s a forest all around you and you swim around trees and stuff and we were hornless narwhals. . . Don’t even ask! But yeah. And then Shadow [yes you were in my dream as a hornless narwhale Shadz! xD] showed up and I was trying to witness to the elf dude before he died. And Shadow was like “It’s not an easy thing to do in this situation.” And then we were doing all these cool tricks and he did this awesome one me and Shadow couldn’t do. And then my mom woke me up.

Weird dream huh??? xD And there’s more I know but just can’t remember! xD Narwhals are awesome though!!!

And then I woke up and did chores. . . And went to the grocery and now I’m doing this after piano! cheesy

Oh. And my evil plan is working!!! Twisted Evil You see, my mom doesn't like to by mangoes too much. Actually never, but they're my favorite fruit!. But she likes smoothies 'cuz she thinks they're healthy for us. So I convinced her to get frozen mangoes for smoothies! And then I took like half the bag and dethawed them! smug
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! Empty Re: Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th!

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 12:55 am

Haha, that's so awesome! I love the hornless narwhal part... That was a very random dream. Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! Empty Re: Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 9:33 am

Snot fair. xP Why couldn't I do the awesome trick?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! 1312Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! 2412Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! 3349Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! 3548Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 10:03 am

That's a funny dream. xD The hornless narwhale part was funny.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/9/2009, 4:00 pm

Haha. It's weird but true! And the freaky thing is that I know what like everything came from! xD

I couldn't either Shadz!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/9/2009, 4:33 pm

xP But . . . but . . . but I'm awesome!! I should be able to do the trick!! Sad

Lol. xD You're awesome too.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! 1312Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! 2412Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! 3349Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! 3548Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 8th! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/9/2009, 7:30 pm

I'm sorry. . . But we're humans and he's an elf!!!

Thanksies! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down