The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13

3 posters

Go down

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13 Empty Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/13/2009, 3:35 pm

~*~August 13 [I think. . .], 2009~*~

Well yesterday I went over to my friend’s house while my parents went hiking and then we painted our toes rainbow stripes!!! They’re awesome! xD

Then we went to Quodoba[sp?] for dinner and got a bunch of candy and monsters at top food and stuck them into the movies. We saw Julie and Julia. It wasn’t very good. . . It was just kinda boring and Julia tells Julie she hates her and then it ends!!! Urgh! xD

And this morning I woke up at 3 and couldn’t go back to sleep. . . It sucked so I finally used my new reading light and finished Magyk! xD

I watched Seinfeld and Kramer said the mental alarm clock worked everytime so I had a little discussion with God. I was like God help me to wake up at 3 tomorrow. No wait, I want the mental clock to work. But what if the mental clock is you helping them??? And it went on like that for awhile. I don’t even know which one I ended on. . . xD But I woke up at 3 so I was like “WHOA!” cheesy

And then I tried to fall back asleep but I couldn’t, once again, so I went downstairs at like 5 and my mom was watching the news. She gets up really early. And I couldn’t fall asleep down there either. So I watched Fresh Prince of Bell Air[sp?] and this little kid show. I learned to speak Chinese! “Me-how!” xD

And then there was some yoga program with like 10 minutes left so me and my mom decided to do it. I was like “Oh, oh I’m definitely finding my core. I feel so alive! I am one with body and mind!” But my mom told me I was ruining the mood by talking loudly. xD

And then I finally fell asleep for like an hour before I got up and walked to Starbucks with my mom and got a chonga bagel with cream cheese for breakfast. Then I got home, took a shower, cleaned my room and bathroom, and I’m about to have to leave for a soccer tournament. tongue But I’ll see like my old BFF- from what, kindergarten? for the first time again- so yeah! Very Happy

DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13 Siggy
Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13 Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13 Empty Re: Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 3:38 pm

yum it sounds good what you got from starbucks
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13 Empty Re: Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13

Post by shadowsowner888 8/14/2009, 10:45 am

x3 I like the yoga part! Lol.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13 1312Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13 2412Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13 3349Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13 3548Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 13 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/14/2009, 10:46 am

yeah me to lol
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down