The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 10th!!!

2 posters

Go down

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 10th!!! Empty Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 10th!!!

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/10/2009, 6:18 pm

Hey guys! I forgot to blog yesterday. . . Naught me!!! xD

Well I don’t really know what to talk about. . . My life hasn’t been very exciting lately. xD Normally I’m with friends a lot and stuff but nope. Or at least not right now! xD The most exciting thing I’m doing is probably like school shopping.

So this is probably gonna be short unlike my other ones! *Gasp!*

So I’m about to go do a bunch of errands like go to the library to drop off books, drop off my brothers Xbox to get it fixed, and stuff like that. tongue

My cat is annoying me ‘cuz she plays in her water bowl. She dips her paw in and then flings water everywhere! xP And then I have to clean it up. But of course now she just sits in the lid of the box we’re trying to send the Xbox in and looks like a little angel and she won’t leave even though my mom needs the lid!

Yes!!! My mom just agreed she’s annoying with me! xD

And when we try to move her she meows like we’re slapping her! xD Now she’s off. Don’t get me wrong, I love my cat. But I have to do a lot of work for her. Like chase her around the house whenever my mom wants to hold her but doesn’t wasn’t to get her. And then I have to clean her litter and clean up after her and stuff. tongue

Are you bored yet? Well guess what! There’s a lot more in store for you today folks!

Actually no there isn’t. Unless you want to know about my dream. . . What is with me and weird dreams? At least the last couple nights. They’re normally normal! xD

Well I’m not really going to bore you with the details. But there were these bad guys chasing me but then they captured me and I realized they were good. And then we went against the people I had formerly been with. And then I dropped a cell phone in this lake and I was freaking out but then I woke up! cheesy

So that is my blog!!! xD

Have a good day folks! xD

THE END!!!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 10th!!! Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 10th!!! Empty Re: Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 10th!!!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/10/2009, 6:35 pm

Lovely dream. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 10th!!! 1312Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 10th!!! 2412Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 10th!!! 3349Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 10th!!! 3548Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 10th!!! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 10th!!! Empty Re: Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog for August 10th!!!

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/10/2009, 10:27 pm

Ikr! The last two nights have been like my wierdest ones!!! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down