The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake: Which is better? Frosting or the cake?

+9
Elmo
conich
amrgirl
Cyn431
Rai
Haileadorable211
B
Avé
Taquito
13 posters

Go down

Cake: Which is better? Frosting or the cake? Empty Cake: Which is better? Frosting or the cake?

Post by Taquito 7/9/2010, 12:09 pm

So what do you think is the best part of the cake? The frosting or the cake?
I personally prefer the frosting. It tastes yummy. :3 It's creamy & moist, while the cake is not as moist & is crumbly.
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1227

Back to top Go down

Cake: Which is better? Frosting or the cake? Empty Re: Cake: Which is better? Frosting or the cake?

Post by Avé 7/9/2010, 12:12 pm

I prefer the cake part. The frosting can be way too sweet for me sometimes, and if it's chocolate cake or yellow cake... yum. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Cake: Which is better? Frosting or the cake? Empty Re: Cake: Which is better? Frosting or the cake?

Post by B 7/9/2010, 12:18 pm

Sometimes when there's like.....5,000 punds of icing on a cake I scrap it all off. On cupcakes, I'm fine with it.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/9/2010, 2:37 pm

the cake
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Cake: Which is better? Frosting or the cake? Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/9/2010, 5:46 pm

omaigawsh, I must sound crazy, but:

The icing! Very Happy
I guess it depends on the cake/type of cake/how well the cake is made, but I like the frosting more. :3 It's all creamy and sweet. XD
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/9/2010, 6:32 pm

Ah, cake. What a delicacy.
Anyway, granted it's chocolate icing/frosting or something like chocolate, I prefer the frosting/icing part. Unless it's chocolate or this other kind I can't recall the name of, the cake doesn't have enough flavor or texture for me. It needs something... more. And with that, there comes the good sugary stuff! The only problem for me is if it's vanilla and Pillsbury, then I don't really like it, same with strawberry. I prefer chocolate as I said in the beginning.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 7/9/2010, 10:04 pm

The cake. Because sometimes the icing can be too rich/sweet/sugary and it will somewhat gag me. Razz
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by conich 7/10/2010, 1:19 am

Well, it depends on what kind of cake you are talking about. If its chocolate cake then definetly the cake! (Hello my name is Amanda and I am a chocoholic... XD) if its any other kind of cake though then the icing! *nods* Icing is so yummy and sweet... * daydreams about icing* I cant believe that its so late but im so awake... Oh Well! Very Happy
conich
conich
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 749

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmo 7/19/2010, 10:23 pm

It depends on the quality of the cake and the sugar content of the frosting. I, for one, can't stand frosting that is too sweet and usually end up scraping off my cake and throwing it away.

However, if the cake is dry or crumbly, I try to get as much frosting as I can with each bite!
Elmo
Elmo
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Male Posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/19/2010, 10:59 pm

half Icing half cake thier both good..Smile
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/19/2010, 11:15 pm

Eesh, definatley the cake for me. Frosting is typically too sweet for me to handle! Dx Way too much sugar. -meanwhile I drink seventeen sodas and eat some ice cream- Er, ignoring that last bit, I just like the cake because it's moist and yummy and it's actually food, not just compressed sugar. xD
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 7/21/2010, 12:01 pm

Frosting is tasty :3 I'm going to go search my kitchen cabinets to see if we have any, actually xD
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Is Dead 7/22/2010, 11:29 am

I can't decide.
Both. I scrape off the icing and eat it, then eat the cake. They are qually satisfying.
Love Is Dead
Love Is Dead
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down