The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/10/10

3 posters

Go down

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/10/10 Empty Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/10/10

Post by Rai 7/10/2010, 8:28 pm

Welcummm! <3

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/10/10 Beach,balloon,colorful,photography,balloons,blue-fc33b87a641ce91884b9b2584f1e6759_h

Today was a lot of fun! Very Happy

I went to my friend's party! Very Happy We were basically outside the whole time and we danced around a bit. :3 We also had some amazingggg food! <3 We did a slip'n-slide, had a water balloon fight and a bunch more childish, fun things. XD I was standing on the slip n' slide, putting more dish soap on it and I totally fell on my butt. Lol, it was so hilarious, but it hurt. xP My butt doesn't hurt anymore, so it's all goodddd. XD

After the party, I just hung out at home. Razz I took some pictures and got a couplle EPIC ones of a beautiful moth. 0.0 It was sooo beautiful. The moth let me get extremely close. The picture turned out great! Very Happy I am so excited to post it here! Very Happy I also got a couple other pictures, which turned out pretty good. :3 I'm going to the beach and the marina soon, so I'll get a couple shots there! Smile I live right near the beach, so expect a lotta pictures from there. XD

Then, it rained! I was like: "holyfriggingunicorn! 8DDD" Lol! It rained SO HARD and I went outside and splashed all around in it: my innerchild is showing through a lot. XD

After it rained, I got a couple more shots! Very Happy I got one of an absolutely BEAUTIFUL flower. I'm so excited at how it turned out! But, the lens kept on fogging up, so I had to take the pictures pretty quick before I had to wipe the lens again. xP

I get to go to PetCo/PetSmart and get my bird some new toys! :3 Also, I might get a few fish: gah, I love them. Very Happy Gyahhh. <3
XD

So, yeah: my day was pretty fun! Very Happy

omigawsh, I forgot to tell you all! :DDD
We painted my room BRIGHT ORANGEEE. Gyahhh, I lovelovelove it! <333 We also got some new furniture, a new bedspread/sheets/etc, and we're getting more new furniture! Very Happy I'm so excited!!!

Questyonzzz:
What should I name my 3 fish?:
Should I name the Unicorn, Cheese, and Orlando Bloom?:
How old do you think Rai is? Surprised :
Do you like parties? :3:
What color is your room?:
How many pets do you have?:
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/10/10 Empty Re: Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/10/10

Post by Avé 7/10/2010, 8:31 pm

What should I name my 3 fish? Hmm...Roberto, Fernando, and Alejandro. ^^
Should I name them Unicorn, Cheese, and Orlando Bloom? Sure. XD
How old do you think Rai is? Hmm... 13?
Do you like parties? :3 Yes!
What color is your room? Currently being painted blue. ^^
How many pets do you have? None!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by conich 7/10/2010, 10:31 pm

What should I name my 3 fish? Eenie, Meenie, and Miney! and if you get another one name it Mo!!!
Should I name the Unicorn, Cheese, and Orlando Bloom? Definetly Mr. Bloom wink
How old do you think Rai is? ... a teenager!
Do you like parties? :3 Yah! Who doesn't! cheesy
What color is your room? Well, it's paneled with wood but you can't see it because i have alot of my artwork and some posters up Very Happy
How many pets do you have? One! My beagle Roxie! She my baby! I have two pets if you count my monkey of a brother... well, thats a different story Wink
conich
conich
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 749

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down