The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/14/10

2 posters

Go down

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/14/10 Empty Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/14/10

Post by Rai 7/14/2010, 10:26 pm

Hullo, fransss! 8D

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/14/10 Beach%20weeds%20scene%202
&&babies, orlando bloom, and storms&&

Today's Status: Fun!
Mood: Extremely, randomly happy! 83

So, this morning I woke up at around, hmmm, 8:15? I've been working on taking up a new sport and I had volleyball camppp! Very Happy So I went. omigawshrlyyy? ya. It was actually really, really fun. You all know my real name, Payton. x3 I earned the nicknamed 'Tina' there. Everyone there calls me Tina. Razz

But in the morning, when we were standing around, waiting for volleyball to start, it was really awkward. None of us really knew each other, it was morning, we were tired: all in all, it was just a mix of a lot of things.

Anyways, I decided to break the awkwardness. I mean, you could feel the awkward. Now, I'm not a very awkward, embarrassed kind of person. So, I decided to make it a little less awkward. And I devised a plan

*insert evil laugh here*
*unicorn sparkling noises*
D<
"oops, sorry! D:"
*evil laugh*
._.
thanks. T.T

Lol, anywaysss... XD
We were testing our SKILLZ and doing a drill. We were supposed to yell "mememe" or "mineminemine" or "got it!" or something like that. Razz Everyone was just kinda saying it. So, it was my turn and I screamed to the high heavens. XD Everybody was like:

"O.O"

And then coach Peersauw said that he wanted everyone to scream just like me. XDDD And everything was a lot less awkward after that! 8DDD

So, my devious plan worked.
*cackles*
this time I didn't need your freaking sucky machine to do the thing for me, you idiot! >DDD

*stiffens shirt*
After volleyball I came home for a while. I wrote a poem, read some stories, went outside, and then it rained. 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You see, Johnny and I have like... a religion. Lol. We meet on the road between our houses whenever it rains and we run in the rain. Sit in puddles, pee in puddles, drink the puddles... okay, lol. Toxic Pee. *giggle* Inside joke, inside joke. ILY MADDDDDYYY. XDDD

So, it was storming pretty hard. There was this really big bout of lightning and Maddy and I were like: "ohhhh, prettyyyyy. 8DDD" Then, there was a really huge thing of thunder and Johnny (Maddy) and I fell to the ground. We're ninja, you might say. smug

I then found out my dream guy.
My current *ahemimaginary* SHUT UP, IDIOT! boyfriend, Grey.
And Orlando Bloom. smug

Anyways, then I went to my mother's work office.
She had another meeting.

So this dude that worked there brought his adorable little baby. I was like: "8DDDD" But I held it and it started to ball. When someone took it from me, it stopped crying and was all giggly. When it looked at me, it would start to cry. T.T I hate that baby. XDDD

My day was really fun, though! I have volleyball again tomorrow and I'm so excited! 83

Oh, and sorry about no blog for yesterday! D: I can't remember what I did. lol lol lol! XD

QUESTUNZ:
Do you have a unicorn transmitter?:
Do you play sports? Volleyball?:
Do you like the rain or storms?:
How was your day?:
Do you like Orlando Bloom?:
What is your favorite dinosaur?:
Byeeee! :3
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer