The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10

5 posters

Go down

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 Empty Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10

Post by Rai 7/11/2010, 10:58 pm

Hi hi! You've reached mai bloggg!

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 Vw-combi-van-euro
&&beachness, dreams, and miley cyrus.&&

Today's Review: Fun, but a little bad. Razz
Mood: Tired, sick, but content.

Today I slept in really late. O.o I usually wake up around seven: I slept until, like, 12! I kept on going back to sleep, though, because I was having this epic dream. Very Happy It was seriously awesome, but pretty off. Razz

So, I was in this big room with about 20 people in it. I was there with my, uh, old best friend, and some of my current friends. 83 So we went into this line of people, in front of like, elevator-type doors. So, there was a dial before you stepped in. You could choose to control it, or you could choose to let what happened happen. (it was really weird O.o). It was finally my turn, and my old best friend, Maggie, decided to go in with me. I was a little too shy to object, so I went in with her. This guy came in to converse with me to decide what I'd become. He turned me into some brown volcano bird with these amazing eyes. 8DDD It was really awesome.

And then I had another dream that my mother was pregnant again. O.o We couldn't find the emergency room. We went into some sporting goods and this guy told me where the hospital was: about 3 blocks away. We went there and the guy told me it wasn't there. Then we went out for dinner. But I actually thought it was real, because when I was talking to the guy, I made sure I could pick out details (which I can't usually do in a dream) and I could. I really want a baby sibling. I really want a little sibling: she/he could be my little minion. XD

So, after I woke up, I got invited to go the beach with some of my besties. :3 I was like: "yesyesyes take me." Lol, 'cause my mom was doing the whole "im-cleaning-the-house-for-the-whole-day-until-its-spotless" deal. Razz Lol! So I went and we stayed there for foreverrr<3. It was really fun! Very Happy I wiped out a couple times on the waves, but that's alright. lol(:

Then, I was soooooooooo wiped after I came home. I was like omgawshiwannasleep DDD: I got some sleepurzzz. 83 Then, I started to feel sick. ._. I am still pretty sick. Razz But it's alrighttt.

I also found out I shared the same birthday as Miley Cyrus.
._.
I really don't like her: she's turned so skanky. Yes, she may be getting older, but that does not give her the right to do inappropriate things with her 50-year-old director. :/

&&Questunnnsss.&&
Do you liketh the beacheth?:
Do you know how to surf?:
How was your day?:
How often do you have dreams?:
Can/do you lucid dream (control your dreams and are aware you're dreaming):
Do you like Miley Cyrus?:
omgahhh! Adam Lambert's at your front door! whaddya dooo?:
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 Empty Re: Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10

Post by Arianna 7/12/2010, 7:09 am

Do you liketh the beacheth?: Why, yes, I do. :3
Do you know how to surf?: Nope. xD
How was your day?: Sleepy. I stayed up until past midnight even though I'd already had a really long day yesterday and then I woke up at ten today. -falls asleep on keyboard-
How often do you have dreams?: Most nights. I'd say half of my dreams are fun dreams, a quarter of them are nightmare-ish (people dying and stuff like that) but I don't mind them, and the other quarter are just plain nightmares. xD
Can/do you lucid dream (control your dreams and are aware you're dreaming): I wish. D:
Do you like Miley Cyrus?: Um. Well, I think I agree with you. If she wants to be more 'mature', I think she can do it without acting stupid. xD
omgahhh! Adam Lambert's at your front door! whaddya dooo?: Tell him to go away, I guess.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/12/2010, 11:46 am

Do you liketh the beacheth?: Yes <3
Do you know how to surf?: Noooo
How was your day?: Well, it just started. But so far, okay, I guess.
How often do you have dreams?: Not very often >.<
Can/do you lucid dream (control your dreams and are aware you're dreaming):Noooo
Do you like Miley Cyrus?: Um...she's okay
omgahhh! Adam Lambert's at your front door! whaddya dooo?: Uh... Hi?

Oh oh oh!
Bronze one!
-punches Rai on the shoulder- Very Happy
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/12/2010, 2:39 pm

Do you liketh the beacheth?: Yes yes! :3
Do you know how to surf?: Nope. xD I'm kinda a coward when it comes to skiing, surfing, etc. But I'd love to learn!
How was your day?: Beautiful so far. cheesy
How often do you have dreams?: Every night, of course. xD The real question is how often I remember them. Generally, I can remember at least a tidbit all the time, but it's more like every two or three days that I remember 90% or more of a dream.
Can/do you lucid dream (control your dreams and are aware you're dreaming): OH YES YES YES. <3 I love lucid dreaming! It's my favorite, because then I can fly, and I can meet fictional characters and make out with them. 8D
Do you like Miley Cyrus?: Hmm . . . not really. XD Really, what kind of a Christian is she? All she's doing is setting bad examples for the little girls who always loved Hannah Montana.
omgahhh! Adam Lambert's at your front door! whaddya dooo?: o____O I'll get his autograph and say goodbye. Cus I'm not really a big fan or anything, but hey, he's a famous person! Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 1312Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 2412Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 3349Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 3548Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/12/2010, 3:31 pm

Do you like Miley Cyrus?: Hmm . . . not really. XD Really, what kind of a Christian is she? All she's doing is setting bad examples for the little girls who always loved Hannah Montana.
Just to add, from an atheist's perspective, that the things she's doing are disturbing, no matter whether they confirm to biblical rules or not. I think that if she wants to act that way in private, it's none of my business, but because she's a celebrity... she should behave herself better. nod
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 7/12/2010, 3:36 pm

Do you liketh the beacheth?: Yesth. A lotth.
Do you know how to surf?: Nopeth. D;
How was your day?: AMAZING! <3
How often do you have dreams?: Not very often.
Can/do you lucid dream (control your dreams and are aware you're dreaming): Uh-huh. I always lucid dream. XD
Do you like Miley Cyrus?: No. She's, um, scary and not a very good rolemodel.
omgahhh! Adam Lambert's at your front door! whaddya dooo?: RUN! STALKER!
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/12/2010, 4:02 pm

Yeah, yeah, didn't mean to be . . . um, religionally racist or whatever the term would be. xD That was sorta a personal rant, because heck, I used to defend this girl and her Christianity. I've really lost all respect for her now, though . . . she needs to really grow up, by learning that this is just stupid of her.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 1312Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 2412Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 3349Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 3548Rai's Blog of Epicsauce: 7/11/10 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/12/2010, 4:24 pm

Oh, you weren't. no I was just pointing out that even /I/ think that she's being a bit, ahem, too mature.

I still like some of her music, though. Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/12/2010, 4:32 pm

Okai. :3

Yeah, I guess it's fair to admit that I do too. XD I just wish she weren't the one singing it, is all, because now that I've started paying attention to details, I've noticed that her voice really is nasally. The only song of hers I can even enjoy right now is Goodbye. And Before the Storm, which is like my favorite Disney song ever - even though it's technically not hers, but The Jonas Brothers'.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down