The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 1: Welcome to Charleston

2 posters

Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 1: Welcome to Charleston Empty Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 1: Welcome to Charleston

Post by SaddleClub 7/12/2010, 11:15 am

We just landed in Charleston, South Carolina. I was planning to type this while we waited to find our luggage but we found it already so I gotta make this fast.

I loved the plane ride!! I got the window seat and everything looked all dollhouse like. It was amazing. Ooh, and we went above the clouds!! I got a great picture from my mom's phone.

Right now, I'm waiting for my mom to talk to someone about renting a car or something. I hope we get a smartcar or something Smile

I don't know how often I'll be able to get on Twig, but I'll come on when I can and type little travel blogs like this for anyone who cares about my trip.

Wow, my mom still isn't back yet. I've been waiting for a loooooong time. xP

There's a kid here who looks like he's trying to be Justin Bieber. I saw him at the airport in New Jersey, too. His family is stalking me. Seriously, I saw his sister like everywhere before we left.

Well that's all for now Smile Part 2 will be when we arrive at the hotel in Savannah and stay long enough for me to type a blog. Till then, I hope you enjoy this Smile

With love from South Carolina,
~Saddle

Last edited by SaddleClub on 7/12/2010, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 1: Welcome to Charleston Empty Re: Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 1: Welcome to Charleston

Post by PugsRock 7/12/2010, 11:23 am

SMART CAR?? I hope you get one too. xD

Did you get food on the plane? I love plane food.

PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 1: Welcome to Charleston Empty Re: Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 1: Welcome to Charleston

Post by SaddleClub 7/12/2010, 5:34 pm

We didn't get a smart car, but I'll talk about what we got in part 2 nod

I wasn't hungry enough to eat xD I might be on the ride home, though xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down