The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 4: HEAT!!!

2 posters

Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 4: HEAT!!! Empty Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 4: HEAT!!!

Post by SaddleClub 7/15/2010, 4:56 pm

IT IS SO HOT DOWN HERE!!!!!

My mom and I have decided Savannah is the place the devil comes to when he needs to warm up xD

Anywho, I forgot to post a blog yesterday. Oops xD It was pretty uneventful though. We went on a riverboat cruise/tour thing (being by water did NOT help with the heat situation xP) and toured a cute little museum after a dull 20 minute movie. The end xD

Today was pretty fun. We went to Tybee Island which was BEAUTIFUL!!! I made two videos for you guys and took pictures. Smile (mod person: I can post them, right? I'm not in them but I wasn't sure cuz there's random people on the beach and in the water and stuff) And we went in a gift shop Miley Cyrus was in for filming a scene in The Last Song which I found to be amazing Very Happy

Ooooh, and the person in the ice cream place understood my L necklace!!!! cheesy After she gave us our ice cream and change, she said, "I'm about to ask a really geeky question, but is your necklace from an anime show, Death Note?" and I got soooo excited Very Happy Apparently she has a Misa necklace and earrings and a Death Note. Very Happy It was so great Smile

So that's all that really happened so far. Except I also had baton practice outside which was TORTURE!!!!!

K, now I'm done xD Part 5 when possible Wink

With sweltering hot love,
~Saddle
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 4: HEAT!!! Empty Re: Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 4: HEAT!!!

Post by PugsRock 7/16/2010, 9:40 am

Oooh! (: Did you buy anything in the gift shop?

xD That's cool that she likes Death Note. (:
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 4: HEAT!!! Empty Re: Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 4: HEAT!!!

Post by SaddleClub 7/18/2010, 3:22 pm

I bought flipflops and seashells there Smile I needed the flipflops (I have OCD about sand in my shoes and we were just on the beach and my mom didn't want me destroying my shoes at the wash off station just to have clean feet xD) and I just wanted the seashells Smile

Yeah, it was amazing Very Happy When she asked about it, I just got so crazy excited xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down