The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 2: Georgia (FINALLY!!)

2 posters

Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 2: Georgia (FINALLY!!) Empty Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 2: Georgia (FINALLY!!)

Post by SaddleClub 7/12/2010, 5:56 pm

So we didn't get a smart car Sad But we got a car from Missouri. I find that funny, actually. We go from New Jersey to South Carolina, get a car from Missouri, and drive to Georgia xD

The car ride took FOREVER and we were on the most boring highway ever xP But we saw a town called Coosawhatchie and that was funny xD But it still took forever!! It was like a never ending trail of signs for Savannah. So misleading.

The hotel here is really nice!! And the beds are so big and comfy Very Happy (and I found ABC Family so I can watch Pretty Little Liars tomorrow Smile) Best part? Free wifi, woo hoo!! Very Happy

The guy who parked our car looked JUST like Grover from Percy Jackson!!! It was kind of amazing nod

I visited my friend at the baton gym. Then we heard thunder and we had to walk back so we escaped xD So here I am now, typing this with thunder and lightning outside xD

I've been textin Jamie Smile My friend says he's flirting but I doubt it....here's the conversation so far:
Me: Hey
Jamie: Sup
Me: Im in Georgia. You?
Jamie: Cool. Im in *insert town we live in here*
Me: Lol fascinating, sounds like fun
Jamie: Lol it is
Me: Lol but it's just not the same without me, right?
Jamie: Of course not! Lol
Jamie: Wait I mean of course...I think. You know what I mean
Me: Lol well if I can't be there at least *town* still has you
Jamie: Thats true
Me: So what's goin on in good old *town*?
Jamie: Nuthin
Me: Hmm, interesting lol
Jamie: What do u expect? When is there anything interesting hapening in *town*
Me: Lol well even though not many exciting things happen, ya gotta love *town* =)

And that's all right now xD

Part 3 will come tomorrow when I have time. nod

With southernly love,
~Saddle

SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 2: Georgia (FINALLY!!) Empty Re: Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 2: Georgia (FINALLY!!)

Post by PugsRock 7/12/2010, 6:05 pm

xD *town*

My town isn't interesting either. xP
I'm glad you have PLL on the TV. (: I can't watch shows on vacation, because... they're all in Spanish. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 2: Georgia (FINALLY!!) Empty Re: Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 2: Georgia (FINALLY!!)

Post by SaddleClub 7/12/2010, 6:38 pm

It was the only way to not say where I live xD I can't believe we used the name that much xD Interesting conversation about our town xD

Aw, that sucks. I feel like an idiot, though. I flipped through every single channel to find something I'd be interested in....then I found the channel guide on the dresser xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/12/2010, 10:07 pm

Niceee. (:

Yeah, last year, I watched iCarly, Spongebob, and Dora in Spanish... which is weird... because Dora is about speaking Spanish. xD

But the hotel has their own TV channel there and even though we memorized everything on it, we watched it for a few HOURS each day. xD

Who ya gonna call?
CONCIERGE!!!!

xD

And then they all jump into the fountain!!

That was a good commercial. (:
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/12/2010, 11:45 pm

I watched Dora in Spanish once just to prove a point xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down